Goodbyes and an Encounter.

The Guardian Angel

" yea.. i will leave by tonight.. don't worry... " a guy spoke over the phone.

" good.. I know its hard.. but.. you know why you cant.." another guy replied.

" yes.. i do.. by the way.. can you help me tomorrow with something?" the guy asked.

" yes? sure... what is it.. anything for you ah luhan ah." Jonghyun replied... .

* NEXT MORNINGG~~**

As Sehun opened his eyes, he blinked. The rooms curtain were drawn wide open as sunlight flooded the room.

He frowned. As he turned to his side to see the one who would always make him smile~

Not there.. 

" weird.. Where did he go? i thought he was really drunk.." Sehun thought.

Sehun got up as he looked around..

He got up as he scratched his head and walked to the desk. There on the table . Lay a small note. He picked it up

" sehun ah! morning~~~ go brush your teeth! ^^~" 

Sehun chuckled at it and placed it in his pocket and headed to the washroom.

There, another note was stuck on the mirror.

" Oh , hoho. You're brushing your teeth. i know you are already missing the me who would always brush teeth beside you. HAHA. go to the living room for breakfast! ^^ quick quick!" it read.

Sehun chuckled as he placed the toothbrush back. As he walked to the living room.

There another note lay.

" haha. Made you some really delicious cookies~ Eat it and remember that taste! :D haha. After that.. go down to that bubble tea shop we would always go~ "

Sehun looked at it and chuckled. He took one huge bite into the cookie.. 

He couldn't help but break into a smile..

It was that familiar taste.... 

Sehun went to grab his shoes , however as he grabbed it , a note fell out. 

He picked it up.

" haha! i knew you would wear this ! this was your favourite pair of shoes~ ^^ ( cos i have one in the colour of blue and your's is red ) HAHA! okay! go go ~ to the bubble tea shop sehun ah! ^^  i am waiting for you~ haha" 

Sehun just laughed it off as he made his way out of the door. 

He walked down the street. 

"Today's weather seems really good.. i wonder could it be because of him.." Sehun thought as he smiled.

He pushed open the bubble tea door.

" hello~! " Jonghyun called out.

Sehun replied with a wave.

" um. where's .." before Sehun could continue..

" haha Luhan? " Jonghyun asked.

Sehun nodded.

" here.. Your favourite chocolate bubble tea and here ( hands a box over ) " Jonghyun replied.

Sehun took the bubble tea and he thanked jonghyun before going over by the window to take a seat.

He opened the box as he sipped his bubble tea..

Sehun chuckled.

He looked at the drawing..

" it's nice isnt it.." Jonghyun chuckled from the counter.

Sehun blushed.

" Luhan drew it for you.. Just for you~" Jonghyun replied.

Sehun smiled.

It was beautiful.. It was Sehun..

Luhan's Sehun...

Sehun smiled as he placed the drawing back in the box. A note caught his attention.

" haha! do you like it?? i took quite a while to draw ~ :) i drew it since way back ! That was you when we were at the amusement park~ you were that happy ~ ^^  okay. haha~ now~ off to the place we worked at ! it's actually just next door~ HAHA" it read.

Sehun laughed as he thanked jonghyun and walked out.

" OH MAKNAE! " Baekhyun called out.

Sehun nodded as he walked in.

" where.." before he could finish.

" luhan isnt here.. but  ~ " Xiumin said.

" he got something for you~!" Chen chuckled as he passed Sehun an A4 envelope.

Chen smiled..

" where is he?" Sehun thought.

Baekhyun grinned.

" open it" Chen said.

Sehun nodded as he opened the envelope.

Another drawing appeared..

" wow.. " Xiumin awed.

" woah. his drawing is really ( thumbs up ) " Chanyeol who popped out from Sehun's back.

" hyung.." Sehun uttered.

Chanyeol chuckled as he pat Sehun on the back..

" haha! is it nice?! Thats you ! when you were sick~ ^^ i drew it while you were asleep! i drew it till 4.25 am ! :( HAHA! alright~ now! off to the guys house! go go !" the note read.

" haha off you go ah maknae uh!~ HAHA" Chen replied.

Sehun waved goodbye as he ran off..

" i wonder what he is up too... seriously is this how he wants me to spend his day with him?!" Sehun chuckled as he clutched the box in which there were two drawings already..

"oh ! you're here~" Suho greeted.

Sehun nodded.

" wait.." Suho spoke.

" DO!!!" Suho called.

DO appeared carrying another envelope as he rushed to the door.

" one more?" Sehun asked.

DO winked.

Sehun opened it..

Another drawing appeared..

" haha.." Sehun chuckled looking at it.

Suho winked to DO.

" flip the envelope ah sehun ah" DO said.

Sehun flipped it..

" HAHA! LIKE IT?!! Its you ! once again! HAHA! Its you when you wrote the " I think i am starting to like you" on the rolling paper!! .* Dont think i didnt know it was you! XD HAHA! awww. but i still keep that paper! HAHA! now!~~ off to the playground.. it's the one below our house!~" it read. 

" get going man.. if you want to see him~ " Lay shouted behind DO and Suho.

Suho laughed.

Sehun chuckled as he waved goodbye and ran off..

( At the playground.. ) 

Luhan sat by the swing.. 

Sehun ran and ..

" LUHAN AH!" he called out.. 

Sehun smiled as he ran forward. Panting..

Luhan smiled as he waved.

Sehun ran and hugged Luhan..

Luhan chuckled..

" do you slightly remember now?" Luhan asked.

" well.. haha.. yes... but you can make it better.." Sehun teased.

Luhan laughed..

" what's with all the drawings.." Sehun asked.

" here.. one more.. ( hands Sehun one more drawing ) " Luhan smiled.

" oh. This is.. " Sehun said.

" its you wearing the couple watch and with the deer keychain. haha." Luhan replied.

Sehun looked at Luhan as he looked at the guy's wide smile.

" do you remember where is this place ah sehun ah?" Luhan asked as he reached for Sehun's arm,

Sehun titled his head..

" is it.. ( pauses for awhile... ) our.. first month?" Sehun answered.

" not bad! yes! haha!! you took so long then to come back then" Luhan laughed.

" but you liked the gift didnt you.. ( look at Luhan ) ME." Sehun finished his sentence. Luhan blushed as he nodded.

Sehun squeezed Luhan's hand..

" now how do you want me to spend the day with you?" Sehun asked..

" simple.. Can we get changed first? " Luhan asked.

" changed..?" Sehun asked. 

Luhan smiled as he hand Sehun a bag.. 

" Couple.. wear..? " Sehun asked.

Luhan nodded.

" i designed it at a shop where jonghyun designed his aprons at. HAHA look at the design!" Luhan smiled.

" wow.. It's impressive.. ( looks at the design ) " Sehun smiled.

There were a cartoon of two guys at the back of the shirt and at the front by the left chest side there was a L❤S on Sehun's shirt while, on Luhan's shirt it was : S❤L .

Sehun smiled as he looked at it.. 

" let's go get changed and get going alright? haha" Luhan grinned as he grabbed Sehun's shirt..

( after changing ) 

" woah.. HAHA! we look really cute!" Luhan laughed.

" lets take a picture hyung.." Sehun smiled as he reached for his phone and snapped a picture.

" haha! set it as your wallpaper! so you can see it daily!" Luhan laughed.

Sehun shook his head..

" ah.. come on!" Luhan laughed. Sehun shook his head.

Luhan pouted. " haha! alright alright i will" Sehun finally gave in.

Luhan grinned, " lets go!" 

( about 30 minutes later ) 

" chinese food?" Sehun asked.

" oh.. i am craving for some.." Luhan replied as they stepped in..

After ordering.. 

" dumplings.. " Sehun laughed..

Luhan nodded.

" Do you remember we ate dumplings at HongKong too?" Luhan asked.

Sehun ate the dumpling.

" delicious isnt it.. " Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded.. Luhan looked at Sehun who was happily eating his food.

" its.. already.. 7 pm..." Sehun uttered.

Luhan gave a light smile..

" i got to go to the washroom awhile.. " Luhan got up and left his seat.

Sehun nodded as he sat there and waited..

Then..

A waiter came and handed him an envelope..

"again?" Sehun thought.

He opened it.. 

A drawing dropped out.

" HAHA. Yes again! XD HAHA! okay.. The drawing was you . Yes you.. When we were at HongKong.. It was you When you said i was your Miracle! HAHA! mushy much?! But i LOVED IT! <3333 Alright.. HAHA! now.. walk , yes i have paid already . HAHA. Walk out.. Turn right you will see a church.. See you there Sehun ah..~ I MISS YOU! <333"

Sehun got up and took all the drawings and walked out..

" church.. " he thought..  There by the corner.. 

A church..

He walked towards it.. He could see lights flickering inside .. He smiled as he stepped in..

The moment he entered it.. 

Rows of candles filled the aisle as Sehun walked through it. He smiled.. 

In the center of the church hall, There was a heart... A heart made by the candles which were lit up . And there.. In the center.. 

It was him.. 

Luhan smiled as he looked to Sehun.. Sehun placed the envelopes and drawings by the bench at the side .

Sehun stepped into the heart as he placed his arms around Luhan.

" what's with you and all the romantic stuff today huh.." Sehun said as he leaned his head against Luhan's.

Luhan chuckled..

" did you like it? " Luhan asked.. 

Sehun nodded..

Sehun looked at Luhan. 

Luhan smiled.. Sehun caved in and gave Luhan a small peck. <3

Luhan chcukled..

( after awhile as the two sat by the bench ) 

With Luhan hand in his.. Sehun felt so happy..

" pass me all the drawings.." Luhan chuckled..

Sehun handed him the drawing as Luhan slotted them in a pocket file neatly and passed it back to Sehun.

" keep it always alright Sehun ah.." Luhan smiled as he looked at Sehun.

" of cos.. Its by you.. how can i not " Sehun chuckled . Luhan grinned as he leaned on Sehun's shoulder..

The two stayed like that for quite awhile.

Till..

" sehun ah.. i'm really happy to have met you.. really.. really." Luhan uttered.

Sehun nodded as he looked to the ceiling..

" me too.." Sehun replied..

" since she departed.. i really honestly never felt happiness till you entered my life.." Sehun replied.

Luhan grinned..

" wait a moment.. SHE? How can you remember.. WAIT. SEHUN AH!! you ... YOU REMEMBERED?!!" Luhan shouted..

Sehun laughed as he calmed Luhan down,

" yes.. Yes i do.. HAHA! " Sehun replied

" WHEN!? " Luhan asked.

" recently also.. haha" Sehun replied.. 

Luhan grinned as he snuggled up to Sehun's neck..

" well. i am so glad you did.. haha. " Luhan smiled.

" but honestly speaking .. You really are one person i treasure alot ." Sehun said..

" me too.. It was so crazy.. I didnt even expect myself to you know .." Luhan said.

" fall in love with me?" Sehun asked.

Luhan nodded.

" me too.. haha . guess life brings us the unexpected " Sehun replied.

" ( nods ) but i do not regret not knowing you.. because.. ( turns to him ) ( sehun looked at him ) you became my everything.." Luhan smiled.

Sehun chuckled.. He lightly hit Luhan's head with his second finger..

"you too .. you are my all.." Sehun replied. Luhan burst into a smile..

" you were like an angel from heaven or something who came to save me and made me fall in love all over again." Sehun laughed.

Luhan chuckled as he hugged Sehun's arm and snuggled up to his shoulder again..

" i love you Sehun. i really do.." 

" me too.. " Sehun replied..

" haha.. i love you more.~ even if i can't be with you or when i'm not there for you.. Please know i do love you and i always will." Luhan said..

Sehun nodded..

" yes i know.. haha.. HUNHAN.." Sehun replied..

" yes.. HUNHAN.." Luhan smiled..

The two stayed like this and.. Sehun soon fell asleep...

" sehun ah..  " Luhan called..

" hm" Sehun uttered, his eyes half close..

" i love you.." Luhan looked at him, 

it was like Luhan's eyes were tearing... Sehun thought..

Maybe he was dreaming.,

" i love you too.. .." Sehun replied as he fell asleep..

Luhan looked at the asleep Sehun..

Luhan stood up.. His hand brushed Sehun's hair and Luhan gave Sehun a peck on the forehead...

" Be happy... Sehun ah.." he whispered.. Sehun twitched his eyes, still asleep..

Luhan flipped the folder to the last page, revealing a last drawing he drew of them.. It was them smiling.

LUHAN AND SEHUN

Luhan place a letter by the drawing and he walked off..

At the church entrance... He e last time to the bench.. The bench his love was at..

" i love you..." Luhan uttered as a tear rolled down his cheek..

Luhan then closed his eyes and a pair of white wings spread out...

Luhan then dissappeared into thin air... Leaving only a feather which fell right onto the letter for Sehun... ...

( THE NEXT MORNING ~) 

Sehun woke up to the noise of chirping birds.. He blinked as he looked around..

" luhan?" he mumbled.. However Luhan was not to be seen..

Sehun rubbed his eye as he stood up and saw the drawing...

He picked it up..  He chuckled..

" seriously he.. " Sehun chuckled..

Then the letter dropped with the feather..

Sehun picked it up..

" feather?" Sehun thought..

" Dear Sehun... Don't freak out when you read this... haha.. To be Honest.. I REALLY LOVE YOU.. I DO TT.. LUHAN LOVE SEHUN! FOREVER! HAHA. alright... yes.. by the time you are reading this.. i have already left.. Left to somewhere where i rightfully belong.. ~ I am an angel ah Sehun.. Your Angel..  I know it must be shocking for you to take it all in at a time like this.. sorry.. I was sent to earth to make you happy. Cheer you up. However i didn't expect myself to fall in love.. Fall in love with you, my mortal.. It was not right of me to do so.. However.. I really couldn't control my feelings for you.. I really do love you.. And. I am truly grateful for all the times we spend together.. It would be always a memory.. A wonderful memory.. I know it's hard for you to let go of me now.. Sorry.. I am really sorry. If i could stay i would. However.. Reality doesn't allow me too.. And Sehun.. Be happy and be strong always alright... You look best when you're happy.. Your smile can send a thousand girls go weak.. Including me. haha.. Alright.. I really have to go now.. Just wanna say.. I LOVE YOU .. BE HAPPY SEHUN AH.... 

Love , Luhan... <3 * forever in your heart and looking over you~~ " 

Tears rolled down Sehun's eyes.. Sehun bit his lips as he looked at the letter...

" luhan.." he uttered..

Sehun closed his eyes .. " i love you too." he uttered...

Walking out... Sehun looked to the sky...

Somewhere up there... His angel.. Is smiling now .. right? ..

" i will be strong... i will be happy.. I will be.. Don't worry.. Thank you Luhan.." Sehun spoke in his head as he looked to the sky..

* 2 years later...*****

As Sehun put both his hands in his pocket.. He walked down the street.. He plucked his earphones in..

As he walked..

He stopped and looked up. Its been two years.. He still hasnt forgot Luhan.. He looked into the sky.. Sehun smiled..

He looked at the watch and smiled..

Then.. Sehun turned and looked at the shop name which caught his attention..

" angel's artwork.." he read.. 

Sehun smiled as he decided to step in..

There... Right in the center of the room..

An artwork of them... Sehun and Luhan.. The drawing which Luhan drew as a last gift for Sehun.. That art work was here..

Sehun walked closer to take a closer look. 

He blinked.. 

" it looked like us... .." Sehun uttered..

He turned to see another art work..

It was him ?!  It was a Sehun drawing..  

" how can this be.... ..Luhan?? Luhan??" Sehun thought.. 

" nice isnt it.." a guy came forward and flashed a smile to Sehun..

Sehun eyes widened.. His mouth slightly opened..

That guy looked at him and smiled. 

That Hair.. That face.. That voice.. That smile..That him he missed for two years. Sehun thought..

" thinking of it.. you kind of resemble that guy i drew.. " that guy replied.

Sehun blinked as he shook his head..

" whats.. you.. your.. name.?" Sehun asked..

" oh. ( chuckles.. ) " that guy replied.

" even the laughter.... it really looks like Luhan.." Sehun thought.

" i am Jung Han." that guy replied..

" jung han.. " he said..

" you really resemble someone that i really treasure.." Sehun chuckled.

" haha. you too.. I dreamt of that two people and i cant help but draw it out." JungHan replied.

" ah no wonder.. haha" Sehun replied.

"And that drawing of you too was something i dreamt about so .. haha.. i drew it all out " JungHan replied.

Sehun smiled as he looked at JungHan..

It was like looking at Luhan all over again.. Something he never got bored of.. ~

" Jung han sshii.." a guy called..

" oh.. someone's calling me.. gotta go.. ( turns.. ) by the way.. What's your name?" he asked.

" Sehun.. Oh Sehun.." Sehun replied..

" ah.. Sehun ah.. wait for me alright.. something tells me that i got to know you better." JungHan chuckled..

" sure.. see you at 6pm here.." Sehun replied.

" oh.. sure.. i end at that time too~ see ya " Junghan smiled as he waved goodbye..

As Sehun looked at Junghan as he smiled..

" could this be something Luhan has done for him.. To meet Someone so like him.. Just that the name differs.." Sehun thought.

Sehun chuckled as he walked off and waited for 6 to come..

( 6pm ) 

" oh sehun ah!" Junghan called..

Sehun smiled..

" you want to go and eat? I'm famished. haha" Junghan replied.

" sure.. what food?" Sehun asked.

" um.. i am craving for chinese! haha... Do you mind?" Junghan asked.

" no.. not at all.. ( thoughts : even their taste are alike ) " Sehun replied.

Junghan smiled.. " how old are you?" 

" i'm a 94 liner.." Sehun replied..

" oh.. i am 4 years older than you then.!" Junghan laughed.

" really? HAHA! you look younger than me.." Sehun chuckled.

" haha do i ?" Junghan  laughed..

The two walked away , chatting happily away... ~ 

<333333333

 

* OKAYY!!!!!!!!!! HAHA! How was the ending?!! ^^ yeapp, so Sehun met a look alike Luhan.. It was a Luhan who was Human now. HAHA! :)) and of Cos, In heaven, Luhan is very happy too..~ And so is Sehun.. :)) now he has JungHan.. HAHA. i had to think for quite awhile for the name ! XD HAHAA!!

How did you guys find the ending?!! ^^ HAHA! hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as i did! Really had a great time writing this out and also thank you to all the subscribers and viewers and comments! LOVE YA ALL!!!! HAHA SARANGHAE!!

Lastly, i am intending to write another story about another plot.. hmm... But it won't be on HunHan anymore.. it will be just EXO and You ( as the girl charactor ) HAHA! :))) 

Alright.. I got to go soon TT... 

ONCE AGAIN!!!

THANK YOU ONCE AGAINNNN TO EVERYONE!! The reader, Subscribers and commentors.HAHA... THANK YOU TO ALL who has been supporting this lovely story : The Guardian Angel!

^^

THANK YOU GUYS~ ^^ 

SEE YA ALL SOON~ <33333 

HAHA. 

Shall end with ...

.

HUNHAN! Love their moments at the idol championship~ ^^ haha..

See ya ..~ :))

^^

ONCE AGAIN! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT TO THIS STORY!! <3333

really love the main image TT 

HAHA