Chapter 3

It's all for you..

Yuri POV

I woke up without anyone beside me, I spotted a little pink post-it on my table and quickly read it. 

Hey baby! When you wake up, i would have already gone to the office.                                                                                                                                   Take your meals regularly and don't forget to take some breaks okay?                                                                                                                hehe see you tonight honey, I love you baby *:  

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                                       Your Baby Princess<3

I took a deep breath. Tonight was the night where i would break up with my baby, my jewel, my princess and most of all, the love of my life. If only I didn't contract it.... If only I could be selfish for once and continue being with my baby... that is only IF, but it will never ever happen, sadly. Thank God my baby yoong is still around for me no matter what. I whipped out my phone and started texting my other twin baby keke. 

To: Baby Yoong <3

Baby Yoong? Don't forget the plan tonight okay? thank you so much and i love you <3

I really couldn't thank my twin enough. True, she might be the 2nd best prankster after me, the 2nd shikshin after my best friend, Sooyoung and the usual Im Choding, but she will always be the best cousin ever. Honestly, if we were not cousins and i didn't meet Tiffany, i would have courted my dearest Yoong hehe. I quickly got dressed and prepared to go to the cafe. I was greeted by a shikshin with a mouth full of food and sauce all over her uniform, guess who? Nope, not my baby yoong. It's my best friend from middle school until now, Choi Sooyoung or you can just call her Choi Shikshin. She responds to that as well. Yup, and yoong hired her for a chef. 

" hey soo! where's my baby yoong? " I asked her in a cheerful tone with a warm hug. 

" YAH! All you care about is your baby cousin. i am your best friend, can you show me some love too?! " She exclaimed with the cutest pout ever. 

" aigoo... mianhae hehe.. You are my baby shikshin okay? hehe i love you but not as much as my princess and twinbaby! " I kissed her cheeks and patted her face gently. 

" whatever! Anyway YOUR BABY YOONG hasnt arrived yet. Just wait for her and don't come near me. " She said, obviously emphasising on the words " your baby yoong ".

' aigoo.. this baby shikshin of mine could be so childish.. ' I thought while i let out a cheeky grin. I knew something that could appease her, it has worked in middle school, high school and i am 100% sure that it will still work. I silently walked behind her, careful not to make a sound while she was busy baking her cakes. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and let my head lean on her shoulder. I smiled as i felt her freeze in her movements. 

" babe... don't be angry with me already ok? I'm soweeee and i lurb chu~ " I said with a huge amount of aegyo and it was pretty normal for us to have endearments. We have been friends since middle school and up until now. 

" tsk, you care so much for your baby yoong and you can't even notice what i left for you on the table. " She said while pouting again. 

" wait, I'll go and check right now!! " I shouted and dragged her along with me. 

I saw what it was and I immediately burst into tears while burying my face into her shoulder. It was our friendship bracelet from middle school. 

 

FLASHBACK!~

" Yah! give me back my toy!! " A slightly tanned, skinny but cute girl was shouting at some older boys. 

" You want it? well come and get it then! " They were pushing her all around, kicked her a few times and even threw her toy back and forth, giving her no chance to grab it back. 

This had gone on for awhile when suddenly.. 

PIAKKKK!! 

" Had enough of bullying them, Choi Siwon? " A cold voice startled both the bullies and crying little girl on the floor.

 It was a tanned and tall girl. Slightly muscular, perfect S-Line and her abs could be seen because of the tank top she was wearing and it was hugging her body very tightly. All these characteristics were all too familiar. They looked up and immediately went pale. It was the hottest and most popular girl in school, captain of the swimming team and the #1 star of the Taekwondo team as well. It was none other than, Kwon Yuri.  Can you imagine anyone this perfect? And standing beside her was a another teen. She was beautiful as well, but she wasn't as y in all fairness. 

" Yoong. go and help that girl up " She asked gently and ruffled the girl's hair. 

Yuri cracked her knuckles and took off her jacket that was hiding her perfect abs and muscles underneath her jacket. She chuckled when she saw Siwon's pale face. She immediately grabbed his collar and pinned him against the tree nearby. 

" Choi Siwon. Although you are Minho's brother and he is my best friend, it doesn't mean that i will let it go if you bully others. I never want to see you bothering my friend ever again or else i won't be playing nice anymore. You got that?! " She said in an incredibly cold tone. 

He meekly nodded his head and lost all his words. There was a visible smirk on our tanned goddess's face and for some reason, that smirk had a double meaning. She punched the boy's face and stomach before releasing his collar. 

" That's for kicking her and it isn't enough! Stay away from her from now on or else. " Yuri said while glaring at him and his accomplices. They nodded slightly and dashed off right after that.

" you okay? " she asked Sooyoung with a gentle tone, unlike the cold one towards the bullies.

" yes... thank you for helping me yuri-ssi. " Sooyoung smiled and hugged Yuri as a sign of gratitude. 

" Drop the formalty and call me Yul! She is Im Yoona, my baby cousin but you can just call her Yoong hehe. can we call you Soo? " Yuri asked cheerfully and ruffled Sooyoung's hair. 

" of course. " Sooyoung answered with a smile that reached her eyes this time. 

" Soo. here, take this bracelet. This is the start of our friendship between the 3 of us okay? hehe so i can recognize you anywhere. " Yuri said before pecking Sooyoung's cheeks and helping her up. Sooyoung accepted and soon, they became best friends. 

Flashback End~
 

" Yah Yul! stop crying okay? hehe i told you i would find it even though i misplaced it during our gym period 2 years ago. " Soo chuckled which made me cry harder. 

" aigoo.. babe stop crying already. This bracelet means a lot to us that is why i went all over America to find it okay! " She my hair and rubbed my back lovingly. 

10 minutes later~ 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was all your fault! yo purposely tied their shoelaces together. HAHAHAHAHAHAH " I was laughing so hard that my tears started coming too. 

Soon, we heard the door open. 

" YAH CHOI SHIKSHIN! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKE MY BABY YUL CRY HUH?! " Yoong wrapped me in her arms possessively and glared at the now trembling shikshin. 

" aigoo baby yoong.. relax! we were just laughing too hard and i started crying hehehe " I patted her arms and she sowly loosened her grip. 

" hehe sorry if i scared you soo! " Yoong shouted before hugging Sooyoung and pecking her cheeks. 

" Its okay! hey, y'all wanna go for lunch? " The #1 shikshin asked with hopeful glint in her eyes. Yoong and I rolled our eyes in sync and agreed before Soo starts showing her weird aegyo and all sorts of nonsense. 


Hey guys! Long time no see. 

Short update but start preparing for some drama (; See you soon!

Annyeong ~