Chapter 2

It's all for you..

In the morning ( Tiffany POV ) 

" baby wake up... " I heard my baby ask me to wake up. I couldn't help but to mumble an " ahm " in return because i was so tired from last night's activites, yeah you get my drift readers. hehe last night was hot. 

" baby, i'm gonna prepare breakfast okay? " I mumbled an ' ahm ' again. I smiled to myself before i felt something drop on my cheek, it was liquid. Tears?! I peeked one eye open and saw tears streaming silently down my baby's face. " What happened that she has to cry like this. Afterall, this is the first time i'm actually seeing her cry her heart out at home. " I thought silently. She doesn't like to show anyone herself when she's vulnerable and needs someone by her. I wanted to hug her tightly and comfort her but i stayed down and decided to wait for an explaination.

" honey, i'm sorry but i *sniff* cannot do anything for you exc..ept this.. i'm really sorry baby.. " she whispered and kissed my forehead gently. 

" babe, promise me.. no matter what happens *sniffs* in the future, you will always remember something.. " she kissed my cheeks. 

" you must remember that everything i do is for you.. and that i love you. no one else can take your place in my heart. *sniff* " she pecked my lips before getting off the bed. 

I peeked open an eye and saw her leaning her head against the wall while staring at the floor. She stayed like that for awhile before wiping her tears away with the back of her hand and shut my door quietly. " what did she mean..? sigh baby, what exactly are you talking about... " I thought with different thoughts rushing through my mind. I decided to go and have my shower before eating with my one and only kkab. 

At the kitchen ( Yuri POV ) 

I decided to cook pancakes for my goddess today since she loves eating those. I started thinking of what Yoona and I had planned together. More like i forced her to do it. I was so engrossed that i didn't realise how hot the pan was that i picked it up and ended up scalding myself. 

" OWH!" i yelped painfully. 

" BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAE?! " I heard running footsteps and saw my princess dashing towards me. I chuckled, forgetting my prbles at the speed of light. 

She picked up my hand and started laying feathery kisses on it, and believe it or not, it really worked! SIgh, how i love this angel in front of me right now. It's just making this harder for me.. sigh baby you won't love me anymore.. I looked down and saw her inspecting my hand with her tender hands, her beautiful eyes were now filled with tears which were threatening to fall. I immediately pulled her up and pushed her head onto my chest, enveloping her in a tight, warm embrace. Not long after, i heard sobbing sounds and her grip on my neck was tightening. I storked her hair and rubbed her back lovingly. I hate seeing my love cry, especially if its because of me.  " how am i gonna continue tonight... Yoong, my cousin i need you now dear. " i thought and a few tears dropped too.. 

I pushed her slightly and kissed her forehead. " why are you crying baby...? " i asked. To my surprise, she started hitting my chest as more tears spilled out of her eyes and onto my clothes. " PABO YAH! i thought i lost you like how i had 3 year- " I cut her off with my lips and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly, her arms s around my neck. I lifted her and brought her to the living room. I her lips, asking for entrance which she immediately granted. After around a minute of a passionate liplock, we broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen.  

" Don't think about the past anymore honey,  love you " I said before pecking her lips and running away, sticking my tongue out at her. 

She chuckled before she started chasing me all around the house, but of course she wasn't as fit as me and was panting when i was still bursting with energy. I decided to let her have her chance to feel proud because she managed to catch her amazingly y seobang. hehe i'm ego and i'm very proud of it. I came to an abrupt stop, causing her to collide with my back. But i didn't expect myself to fall face-first to the floor, and with the added weight on my back, it made my hot body hurt. But i didn't make a sound because of the commotion that occured in the kitchen before this. 

" honey, get off me please. " i said before pulling her up with me. She kissed my cheeks and carressed my face while looking at me lovingly, i smiled widely. I was smiling on the outside, but no one could understand the pain i was feeling inside. 

" baby i love you. " i whispered and kissed her forehead. She patted my cheeks and kissed my neck before whispering, " I love you more honey " She chuckled and went out of the room to eat her breakfast. 

I took my phone and dialed a familiar number. 

Voice : Yoboseoyo? 

Me : Yoboseoyo? baby yoong? So tonight, you're helping me right? 

Voice : yes baby yul, i am. As long as you think its good for you and her.. 

Me : thanks so much baby, love you sis 

Voice : love you too baby yul 

I chuckled. My cousin / sister could be the best prankster alongside me, but when she's serious, you know she is the right one to count on. We used the nicknames  " baby yoong " " baby yul " and " baby " because since young, we were known to have similar faces and we were always so clingy to each other, wherever one goes, the other will follow. 

" thanks so much for your help baby yoong, love you. " I thanked her and smiled. 


Sorry guys, short update! ): really busy nowadays~ please continue supporting me!