A day with Key . Part 4

How I fell in love with the Almighty Key

 

I heard someone yell, and I turned around to see a huge group of girls, all huge and .. well .. scary looking .

"Is this you ?" The tallest girl pointed to the picture of me and Key on the cover of a magazine .

Before I had any time to respond, she slapped me . Hard . My cheek was stinging, and I could feel my eyes start to water . Soon my vision turned cloudy . I couldn't see what was going on anymore . But the girls kept screaming, so I knew that they weren't through with me just yet . I closed my eyes and expected the worst .

I felt someone grab my shoulders and throw me to the ground . I felt something warm on my forehead .  I tried to rub off whatever it was but when I saw my hand again, it was red .. Covered in blood . I felt my hair being pulled and what seemed like a million pairs of feet kicking at my sides .

"YA !" I heard someone yell .

I was in too much pain to care who it was . Then I heard the girls gasp .. and run away .

I started to get up, but just fell back down . It hurt to much to move . I just laid there .. Crying . That's when I felt someone pick me up in their arms . I opened my eyes to see Key .

That's when everything went black .

---

I woke up after what seemed like forever, to find myself surrounded by the SHINee members . I jumped up, surprised, then winced at the pain .

"Jessica ! Don't move ! You'll just hurt yourself even more !" I looked at Key . He looked genuinely worried, as did the other members .

I looked at Minho, and smiled . He smiled back briefly, then went back to his 'flaming charisma' expression . My heart started racing .. But .. I thought I liked Key ..

KEY'S POV .

She likes Minho . I can tell . The way she looks at him .. It's like the way I look at her .. But .. Why ? I thought .. No . I won't give up on her . I'm going to keep trying . No matter what it takes .. I will get her  to change her mind .