The past is revealed .

How I fell in love with the Almighty Key

 

We were walking . Just walking . Not really talking, or anything . Just .. Walking . It was starting to get kinda dark ..

"Jessica .. I want to show you something . Follow me ." This time HE grabbed my hand and started to run .

"Where are we going ?" I smiled . This was exciting .

"There's a carnival in town tonight, so I thought you'd want to go .. It's only tonight .. Which is why I wanted to bring you . And we have diguises so we should be alright ."

"Key .. It sounds amazing . I can't wait !"

We were running in a field and after what seemed like seconds, we saw a bunch of bright lights . We reached the carnival .

"Key .. This looks like so much fun !"

We ran as fast as we could to reach the carnival .

We mostly played the game booths . Key won me a stuffed dolphin (That was so cute !) and a SHINee poster (What a coincidence !) After a while, we got 2 hot chocolates from a snack shack (Strangely they had hot chocolate ?) because it was pretty late and it was getting chilly . Then Key stopped walking .

"Jessica .. I have a surprise for you .. So come with me !"

He grabbed my free hand and started to run to the ferris wheel .

"Oh, but be careful not to spill anything ." He added .

I didn't know why he was so excited over a ferris wheel .. But I just went along with it .

We got on, and after a couple spins, the wheel stopped . The ride was over, and we were stuck at the top .

"Looks like we have to wait a little bit to get off ." I said .

Key just looked at me, smiling .

Out of nowhere, he covered my eyes with his hands .

"Key wha-"

"Just wait .. You'll see ."

That's when I heard popping ..

Key removed his hands, and I opened my eyes to see the prettiest fireworks .

"Key .. They're beautiful ! But how ?"

"Celebrities have the right hook-ups ." He winked .

My heart fluttered .

That's when a firework in the shape of a heart popped in the sky .

I blushed and looked down . I took a sip of my hot chocolate and looked up and Key .

He chuckled . "You have something there ." He pointed to my lip .

I was about to wipe it off with my hand, but Key took me by surprise ..

He kissed me .. And surprisingly, I just closed my eyes and kissed back .

"This is absolutely perfect . Kissing, on a ferris wheel, while fireworks are going off .." I thought to myself .

I tried to take it all in ..

But I soon pulled away .

"Sorry Key .. I- .. I can't do this ."

"I'm sorry .."

"No .. It's not you .. It's more of .. me and .. my .. past ."

That's when the tears came .

 

 

 

What could've happened to Jessica in her past to make her like this ? And are Key & Jessica .. Gonna get together ?:D