A day with Key . Part 3

How I fell in love with the Almighty Key

I grabbed Key's hand and raced out of the car .

Not until we stopped running did I realize that Key's face was bright red, my heart was racing, and even when we stopped running, we were still holding hands ..

I looked up at Key . He was still staring at our hands . When he finally looked up at me I smiled .

"Get a room !" A little boy yelled . We both blushed and we let go of eachother's hands .

"What am I doing ?!" I thought to myself . "I'm just going to end up getting hurt again .. "

"So where are we going first tour guide ?" I asked Key

"Hm .." Key rubbed his chin . "Well .. You're the guest so we can just walk around until you see something you like ."

I smiled . "You're going to regret saying that Key ." I said mischievously .

We both started to laugh .

We walked around for a while until I saw a HUGE waterslide .

"AH ! Key ! We HAVE to go on that !" 

Key smiled brightly . It seemed as if his eyes were twinkling .. "No .. I can't . Not again ." I thought to myself . I grabbed his hand and ran to the waterslide .

The seating was 2 people per row . So obviously, Key & I got 2 seats side by side .

Maybe riding a waterslide wasn't the brightest idea .. Because by the time we got off, we were both soaked .

The only way to get dry fast was to use a small blowdrying room (Like the one at SixFlags) . But it costs $8 dollars per drying session .. So Key & I decided to go in together . (Relax nothing happened in there)

We weren't completely dry, but it was bearable .

Afterwards, it was pretty much what anyone would do at an amusement park . We went on roller coasters, the gyro drop, ferris wheel, and even saw a parade .

After all of that, we decided to get something to eat . We were both STARVING . Key decided to get the food & drinks, so I sat at a table to wait .

I heard someone yell, and I turned around to see a huge group of girls, all huge and .. well .. scary looking .

"Is this you ?" The tallest girl pointed to the picture of me and Key on the cover of a magazine .

Before I had any time to respond, she slapped me . Hard . My cheek was stinging, and I could feel my eyes start to water . Soon my vision turned cloudy . I couldn't see what was going on anymore . But the girls kept screaming, so I knew that they weren't through with me just yet . I closed my eyes and expected the worst .