Good Morning, Jagiya~

My Person, My Shell?

 

            Summoning and naming all the gods, goddesses, saints and angels he knows---finally---Sandeul decided to walk out of the bathroom after a dozen of repeated anxiously pacing inside. Right, he really have to be a brave grown duck, I mean, man and just stormed out. Errr! Sandeul, you’re so scaredy.

          “Well, maybe that’s only me and my weird imaginations.” Sandeul convinced himself as he started walking in such quick pace and gets ready for dinner.

          “Jagiya~ I’m so sorry for leaving you for such…an hour.”  He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, feeling all sorry as he lifted the shell on the table.

          “Uwaaa~ let’s eat. Oppa is really hungry~”

          An hour? But you made me wait for more than two hours.  Sighed.

           On the next forty-five minutes… Sandeul spent all of his time with the shell---just talking to it as if it would clearly understand everything that he’d say---before he glanced at the wall clock and figured that it’s quarter to eight PM already. So, he bet that for sure the other members are coming back home by now. And he’s right, because not long after he thought about it, their code-able door made a clicked sound, informing him that the other members are back.

           Sandeul hurriedly went on the front door to greet them.

          “Hyung! Finally,” He breathed out before hearing a series of ‘whining-because-of-tiredness’ next.

          “What’s wrong? Have you eaten, already?” Jinyoung asked him the moment they met on the door.

          “Hey Jinyoung, you don’t have to ask that because obviously, Sandeul will forget everything except eating.” CNU butted in--emphasizing on the last word--as he laughs, not giving the poor ducky the opportunity to answer his hyung’s concern questions. Jinyoung playfully laughs together with the latter.

          “Whatever, Shinwoo-hyung! You’re always like that to me.” Sandeul pouted and just continued to welcome the others.

          “Baro-yaaa~”

          “Nae ducky, I miss you~ how was your day-off?” Baro cheekily greeted back as he placed a hand over Sandeul’s shoulders and pulled him closer…here, another BaDeul moment from fans out there.

          “Honestly…kind of boring. But thanks to my Jagiya, she accompanied me.” Sandeul answered, beamingly keeping a hold on his so called ‘jagiya’ to let the squirrel gaze it.

          “Oh? Is that the shell from before?” Baro asked. Sandeul nodded hysterically like a pre-schooler as his answer. Gongchan who’s happened to pass by that moment take a look at the thing also. And the three youngsters can’t help but keep WOW-ing and be mesmerized at the sight of the beautiful shell.

          “So he still kept that thing after all.” Shinwoo heaved out a sigh as he noticed the shell that Sandeul was showing.

          Okay, time to sleep B1A4 members. You guys need to be ‘early birds’ for tomorrow’s schedules remember? Jaljayo, Goodnight~

                                                                             * * *

          “Jinjja Kyeopta~” Soft giggles filled the room.

          Someone’s watching while Sandeul is asleep! Pinching--lightly--his chubby cheeks, poking his nose, tapping his lips. She was really enjoying observing our Sandeulie.

 

-->Sandeul’s POV

          It was probably in the middle of the night, and while sleeping, I don’t know if I’m just dreaming or just imagining stuff’s again or what. But I seriously felt that someone is as if playing right in my face. As in, through my face, so literally! Geez, for goodness sake, my precious face isn’t a freaking playground! Huuul~ whatever it is, I knew this is one of your wildest dreams once again, Lee Junghwan.

          However, the pinch, the poke and the tap all over my face were continuous. Actually, it doesn’t hurt. Well yes, probably because this is just a dream (?) But it really makes me feel a bit irritated because it might disrupt my slumber.

          So, in my dream, I firmly open my eyelids a little, to peek.

          “Annyeong Jagiya~” She cooed as she pursed out a soft smile at me. Wait, SHE?

           A smile instantly paints in my face when I saw a beautiful lady waving in front of me. Aigoo~ is she my future girlfriend or something? Aww~ So cute. Though…her voice seemed to be somewhat familiar? Ah, never mind. For sure, I’ll forget about this when I woke up anyway, but this one sure is a wonderful dream. Daebak author-nim, can I receive more of this next time? (A/N: As you wish Sandeulie~ you’ll received MORE of that ^^)

          I smiled at her as she keeps smiling back at me, then I closed my eyes once more because apparently, the author of this story said that I need to be awake for tomorrow ever so early, or else I wouldn’t be able to experience this beautiful dream once again. Such a bubble burster!

 

                                                                            * * *

{The Next Morning}

         “Sandeul-ah!”

          Baro jumped onto the bed as he tackled an oh-so-peacefully sleeping Sandeulie; he nagged as he practically flailed the duck wildly. Never knew BaDeul is this real? Well, fangirls sure are stalkers.

          “Wake up now. Manager-hyung will get angry if we’re late for our photo shoot!”       

          “Okay, I’m getting up. So please, get off me…my knee.” Sandeul grunted as he shoved the squirrel off the bed.

          “Oops! Sorry~”  

          Sandeul glanced around the room as he sat up. Until, his sight stopped towards where Baro was; eyeballs coming out from their sockets.

          “A…AHHH!!!” Sandeul’s voice abruptly shouted, his finger was now pointing besides Baro.

          “What?” Baro asked.

          “B-Babo. W-who’s the…girl beside you?!” Sandeul stuttered out loud.

          “Huh? Psh! That’s not gonna work ducky. I’m not even surprised or scared because I don’t see anyone aside from the two of us here.” Baro shrugged as he glanced around him whereas Sandeul was now covering himself with his blanket once again.

          “O-on your left…” The duck stammered. Baro turned to his left.

          “What? There’s nobody here Lee Sandeul. Aigoo~”

          “Good morning, Jagiya~” The unseen girl merrily greeted Sandeul as she waved her hands in the air.

          “W-who are you? And why are you calling me Jagiya? W-what do you want?” Sandeul muttered in stutters as the blanket was all over him; now silently muttering a prayer.

          “Yah ducky! Stop this nonsense already. Get up!” Baro yelled out as he glares a lazer beam towards Sandeul. But, the duck seems to not mind him because obviously, he’s attention was now more glued on her.

          “Huh? But you’re the one who called me ‘Jagiya’ first. Neomu neomu joah~” She walked towards Sandeul and tried to peered closer; waiting for him to come off that freaking Mickey mouse printed blanket.

          “W-What? Yah, yah, yah! Don’t get near me, go away!” Pfffft, look at this platypus! You asked to receive more of her, right? So why ‘shoo-ing’ her now?

          On the other hand, Baro is getting annoyed at how Sandeul’s acting right now. “Aish! Jinjja, I’ll smack your knee, if won’t stop this prank Sandeul.” Stupid duck! That’s so lame! The squirrel thought irritably.

          “Jagiya~ I’m guessing that, this handsome boy here was mad already. I suggest that you must get up now.” The invisible guest sighed before approaching Sandeul’s blanket; making a scaredy penguin backed off in fright.

          “Ghost girl, please go away! Go bother someone else. I’m a good person.” Sandeul cries as he pulled the covers and hides himself further. There was this shivering he felt when she peered this close.

          “But, Jagiya…” she pouted. “I don’t scare people. I just wanna make friends with them. And I like you, because you are funny.” The beautiful ghost said, pulling Sandeul’s blanket.

           “Yah! Sandeulie?! Are you crazy? What’s happening to you?!” 

           Apparently, the other members all heard Baro shouted, making them to exchange glances and be curious about what’s going on.

           * * *

 

            Hello Yeorobeun!!!! Thank You So much for subscribing~ :)

            Thank You so much for your lovely comments also~ I’m so happy :)

            Here’s the second chapter, hope you like it~ Pls. leave some comments too~

            BANALove~ <3333