I'm a Shell Fairy!

My Person, My Shell?

 

-->Sandeul’s POV

 

          “But…hyung! There’s really a girl in my bed! Why you won’t believe me?!”

          I swear yeorobeun. I’m going nuts at each moment and every second passing by! I’m really seeing her but why they don’t?! Whyyy?!

          “You know what Sandeulie, you’re just hungry. Get up already or else we’re gonna be late if you continue this absurdity.” Jinyoung-hyung scolded me,

          “Yaaah! Hyung, don’t go!!! Baro-yaaa!!!” as they all left me here with this...

           Yeah right. Just thank you to this unseen lady over here, that all of the members were thinking that I’m a total crazy duck now. Which is true by the way; it really makes me feel so crazy right now because I’m actually seeing and hearing someone that they don’t. Oh my beautiful Sanderps, please do understand oppa~

          “Jagiya~ I’m Sooji.” The girl spoke again as she introduced herself with a friendly expression.

          “W-Why do you kept calling me Jagiya? Miss Ghost girl, you misunderstood. I’m not your Jagiya so please go away! And where did you came from by the way?!” I sternly told her as I lowered the blanket, but then instantly moved back as soon as I noticed how close I was to her.

          “Aish~ I’m not a ghost. And you’re the one who kept calling me ‘Jagiya’ yesterday.” She frowned before smiling once again. “And I’m just imitating you, because it’s really cute~”

          “Wait, yesterday?” I thought for a while. This can’t be right?! “Don’t tell me…Are you from my shell?!” I jolted upright. There is no way this is real! This is impossible?!

          “Um, yes? You could say that.” C’mon! Of course Sandeul, this is a fantasy story so it is highly possible. “But I’m really from the water leisure, and the shell you are referring to is mine.” Sooji girl pointed to my…I mean, her shell on the table, just right next to my bed.

          “Okay, that’s it. You can have it now. So, please leave. I’m a busy person.” I said cynically—more of an order. I immediately grab the shell as I handed it to her; Though, I can’t believe this is really happening.

          “But…Jagiya, I can’t do that. You’re the one who brought me here.” The girl looks directly into my eyes with her innocent sad ones. And I swear again! I saw the color of it changing as it gets creepier when they turned into blue…like ice.

          “Y-Yah, stop that! And why me? Hey~ you followed us!” I said in a bit hurry. This girl surely freaks the derpy cells out of me. And if she’s trying to say that I must send her back. Man! Author-nim, you know that I can’t really do that. B1A4’s ‘busier’ schedules remember?

          “I can’t stop it when I’m sad. It’s your fault Jagiya, and you can’t just send me back into the water leisure that easily. I have my personal missions to do. So, I need to stick with you from now on.” Did she just red my thoughts?! Great, this is just so great. I love you so much author-nim, you know that? (A/N: nado saranghae~ baby deulie^^ don’t worry, she can’t really read your thoughts.) Much better.

            I panicked. Sooji’s still on her creepy blue eyes.

          Gosh, I really wanted to scream but I must overcome my fear…Keep calm Junghwan. Inhale…Exhale…just try to be friendly a little so she won’t get angry and change the color of her eyes into red and harm you and…okay, just keep calm. Missions?

           “I’m sorry. But Jagiya, I promise to behave nicely.” She said, putting on her cute face once again. I sighed, thank god. But wait, how could an alien could looks so cute?

           Unexpectedly, I let out a chuckle—and I want to smack myself for doing that. But I just can’t stop it, as much as I’m freaking out because of this weird lady a while ago, I kinda thought she’s witty in a way now; watching her pout as she sulks onto my bed and pounded the mattress like a little kid, It’s just so cute and so funny to watch. Kekeke.

           “LEE SANDEUL!!! IF WE’RE LATE FOR OUR PHOTO SHOOT, WE’RE ASSURING YOU THAT YOUR PRECIOUS LAZY BULKY WILL BECOME SWOLLEN AFTER UNDERGOING A MASSIVE TORTURE!!!” Uh oh… You heard that? Sounds murderous, right? The Terrifying Oldies. I better get going now.

           “O-Okay. Sooji-ssi, just stop scaring me out liked that. I might die of heart attack because of you.” I told her—whatever! Just let her wander around, get tired, and leave—as I jumped off the bed and stood upright. Hearing Jinyoung-hyung and Shinwoo-hyung calling out for me was enough to jerk up and move. I have to save my precious lively from them, ya’know!

          “Oppa~ why are you not calling me Jagiya, now?” Is she trying to seduce me with that pout, again?!

          “Miss Alien,” I faked a smile. “I’m sure you clearly heard my hyungs. So, I don’t have time to argue more with you right now. Maybe later~” Just maybe.

         “Hey~ I’m not an Alien! I’m a shell fairy!” Errr! Whateverrr.

 

                                                                                 * * *

           On the way to the location for our ‘Hat’s On’ photo shoot…great! Nobody is talking to me. Even Baro is ignoring me! Well, except for this Sooji over here beside me on the back row of the van; she’s clinging and talking to me like endlessly—and I have to evade myself from talking back because everyone would just think over the crazy thingy again. And swear…you wouldn’t want to know how hard it is because she’s such a pissed. Ridiculous. Now, she told me she wouldn’t ever leave me! Oh god.

           “We’re here!” Manager-hyung halted the car in front of the location as I heaved out a sighed and followed the members to get out of the van. I didn’t mind Sooji this time.

           “Jagiyaaaa~” Shoot! That annoying squeaky voice again. “Wait for me~”

           “Why won’t you just stop following me?” I muttered under my breath, too late before noticing a confused Gongchan looking at me with a weird expression.

           “Hyung, are you talking to me?”

            As a super lame excused, I nodded my head instantly and pretended to be angry, “Of course yes! Why are you following me? Didn’t you say that I’m crazy? So, shoo! Stay away from me.” I scoffed. If only I could just say that exact same words directly into her face again…but I can’t. Or else, who knows, she might transform into a scary monster lady with those scary red eyes and...ARGH! I don’t even know!

           I stopped walking and wiped off some bead sweat formed on my forehead.

           “Aigoo~ poor Sanderps, their bias is now really going crazy.” I heard Channie mumbled before leaving me. Gong Chan Shik, just your luck because you’re not the one who encountered it! Cries. I should’ve listened to Shinwoo-hyung that moment.

          “This alien girl, Sooji…” This is your entire fault! I glanced meaningfully at the alien next to me who was showing an aegyo act as she smiled widely.

          “Jagiya~ look at the camera! Ahjussi is capturing us again. Say cheese~”

          I awkwardly glanced at the camera as I stop playing on my iPod for the mean time, while Sooji posed on her peace sign close to me. Geez, As if ghosts slash aliens slash fairies can be seen on photos! Well, I’m not really sure but I bet they really don’t.

          I rolled my eyes. We’re actually been acting like this since awhile ago, and it really makes me feel annoyed! Yet, she always made me crazily laughed at the every playfulness that she’s committing. Just like now, I don’t exactly know the feeling but I know it’s a weird bad bearing.

          “Noona, Just a moment. I’ll just go to the comfort room.” I said as Hyejin-noona—our makeup artist—put the hair-spray down and nodded.

          “I’ll be back soon.” I added. But I intended to assure it for Sooji, who’s now amazingly watching Jinyoung-hyung’s turn for the pictorial. Psh! Someone alien had a crush here, huh?

          “Jagiya? Where’re you going?”

          “Don’t you just dare following me this time, Sooji.” I hissed, oh-so-quietly as I look at the air her.

          “But I can’t stay far away from you, Jagiya.” She claimed while locking her arms on mine. Like, seriously?! I’m going to the ‘Men’s Bathroom’.

           Sooji… I’m gonna pee!!!   “Yah~ let go of me!”

 

                                                    * * *

            Annyeong Haseyo~ : ) Hope you enjoyed the whole Sandeul’s POV chapter. ^^

            Don’t forget to leave some comments too, ne? Pweeease?: ) they’re my inspirations. ^^

            New readers, Subscribe now! : P

            B1A4BANALove~ <333

                    SANDEUL's LOVE BEAT ALARM for you~ <333