Dorm Alone

My Person, My Shell?

 

              “Sandeul-ah, we’re off to work.” Their foxy leader said as he smacks a sleeping Sandeul’s bulky . Ouch.

              As usual, B1A4 is on board to their respective schedules for today; but not for this derpy ducky this time. You might be wondering and keep questioning, but Ori Sandeul is on a day-off. Actually, our little ducky undergoes a knee surgery so their agency decided to give it a rest, for him to recovers fast. 

              “Bye my ducky~ get well soon~” It was Baro. Geez, never ending BaDeul moments.

              The rest of the members were gathered inside the room, and each of them gave their own version of saying ‘farewell’ to Sandeul, not long before they could finally step out of their dorm. Aw, B1A4 is really sweet and thoughtful with each other, don’t they?

              “Okay, take care everyone~” Sandeul replied groggily. He sat up, half asleep-half awake---while rubbing his sleepy eyes.      

              “Ah! Sandeul~ before I forgot…if something is wrong came up, just call manager hyung. But make it sure to not fret us, just because of nonsense and stupid things. I knew you already, Lee Junghwan. So better behave, arasseo?” Jinyoung threatened before he went on.

              “I got it hyung~ bye-bye.”

              When he was sure that all the members peacefully leave the dorm already, Sandeul tried his best to sleep in a deep slumber once again. But guess what, it was a fail because after a few minutes, he found himself creeping back into his stomach and twisting it into uncomfortable positions. So, Sandeulie gave up and finally woke up.

               Lazily, he walks like a zombie towards the bathroom; quickly did his morning routines and headed to the kitchen, quick enough because he really needed to---always hungry little ducky.

               “Since I was left alone…what am I going to do?” Sandeul heaved out a sigh as he munched on his breakfast bowl.

              “Ah~ Maybe, I’m just gonna watch and eat all day long.” Yes, sounds…fun?

                Now, it was past twelve in the afternoon. And still eating, Sandeul hopped on the couch and scanned the TV. Just seeking, flipping different channels for about an hour and half until he felt tired and reeeally bored.

               “Aish! Jinjja! A day-off like this is sooo boring!” Sandeul sighed heavily as he buried his head against the pillow. A few more minutes later---since his not sleepy---a sudden idea popped in his mind and just decided to clean his room. ‘His things only’ to be exact.

 

--> Sandeul’s POV

                Wow. I didn’t expect that my stuff’s were kinda…chaotic. “Oh?”

                As I was about to closed the drawer where I usually placed the most important things---love letters---that my Sanderps gave me, sudden great memories came flashing back to me when my eyes encountered something.

               In fact, I was surprised. I merely forgot about this thing; it was the stunning shell that I found back there at the water leisure, when we went on a two days summer MT’s definite to film an episode for our very first reality show MTV: Match Up.

               Aigoo~ my feels, back when we’re still fresh rookies. I can’t help but reminisce.

 

 {FLASHBACK}

                      Yaluuu~ Water play!

                Speeding on the water’s surface is our banana boat! But then, not long after, the boat overturned. So, all of the members had no choice but to swim on their own.

                “Uwaaa~” The water is clear enough, so no wonder I found this beautiful thing which easily caught my attention; I dived in and took it.

                “Baro-yah!” I call out for him and show off the shell to my friends.

                “Wow, this one is cute!” Jinyoung-hyung said, trying to touch my cute shell.

                “Yah, hyung! Hands off! I’m the one who found it. So, this is mine.” I clasp it closer to my body while Jinyoungie hyung sulks.

               “Sandeul-ah~ don’t kept that with you. It might belong to someone else.” Shinwoo-hyung told me. Like what the major fudge Dongwoo-hyung? Who owns this? I found it in the water, for crying out loud!

               “Aish! I don’t care hyung~ from now on, this is my baby. My Jagiya~” I stuck out my tongue and swims away. Not minding about everyone else who is currently laughing at me.

               -->End of Flashback<--

 

                                                                           * * *

               “Wait for awhile here Jagiya, Oppa’s gonna prepare for dinner.” Sandeul said as he happily placed his---now they’re reunited---baby shell on the table.

               But when he is about to stand up, he suddenly heard a voice of a juvenile lady.

               “Oppa, palli~ I’m hungry.”

               Astonished, Sandeul trembles as he turns around; he looks everywhere in the place but no one is there. Okay, this is creepy… He looks at the shell once again, and as if a real person; he talks to her.

               “Erm… Jagiya, I just remembered.” he laughs warily as he examined the living room. “Oppa’s going to shower first, okay? Wait for me~”

               Immediately, Sandeul went to the bathroom and closed the door quickly.

               “Aish~ Jinyoung-hyung, Shinwoo-hyung, Babo, Channie-yaa~ please come back home already.” And the scaredy duck spends almost two ’years’ inside.

               Meanwhile, at the corner of the living room, a couple of eyes are observing.

               Omona~ He’s really cute. I’m not even his girlfriend but his calling me Jagiya?  Giggles.

               I like it. Wait a minute, why is he taking so long in the bathroom? I’m hungry already~

 

                                                                               * * *