The First Rival

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

Clinking sound of small metal, fell to the floor, a small iron-nut rolling away from the foot of the table, but the other foot by someone stepped on quickly, stopping the movement of the iron-nut so as not to move too far. His foot was lifted to the other side, and his hand picked up the little nut, put back on the table. In the side of a laptop that has been apart from the keyboard..

 

"Huh ...."  Another sigh voice sounded so heavy, and so forced.  "I still can't believe I'm doing this all by myself."

 

"Quit complaining, Chansung., And quickly did if you want to quickly done."

 

Chansung cynical glance at the person who sitting at the next table.  "Ahjusshi! You're should help me to fix this. Instead of telling me to fix it myself."

 

"Yach! Don't you who said wanted to be quickly finished? If I were to fix it, you have to wait for three days, because I still have a lot of other things that should be fixed," that person are owner booth of service electronic, pointed to other items on his desk.  "Besides, you were always also often fix your Playstasion yourself which you're broken. I'm right?"

 

"That's another case. I do it for myself, and if this-" Chansung didn't continue his words.  Sudden remember again Junho's words this afternoon in his mind.

 

"Are you care? hah! All you care about just yourself! These girls! And the things concerning  your pleasures which useless!" 

 

Chansung sighed resignedly remember that fight again.  His face sullenly resentful, Chansung dwell on the laptop in front of him again, check what parts need to be replaced or not.  Because, since he is junior high school he had learned himself about computer engineering because he love much the game.

 

But a minute passed, Chansung's phone vibrates, disturbing his concentration.  That message, from Yoona, remind Chansung's promise that he would like to invite Yoona dinner tonight.  Chansung immediately remember approach who he did with that beautiful girl. 

 

Chansung stood up from his seat.  But it was only a step away from the chair, his eyes again fell on the laptop on the table.  And then Junho's words come back in his mind.

 

"This is not about my laptop that can be replaced easily, Idiot! I must to finish my article and sent it before Monday tomorrow!”

 

Chansung sighed again.  He sat back in his place, with a very glum face, he replied to a apologize message on Yoona.  "I can't believe I sacrificing my night weekend which valuable for just this," Chansung murmured, with a face like want to cry in the place.

 

"You!"  Chansung bulging while sharp pointing at Junho's photo in his cell phone, as if Junho is the prime suspect in a criminal case.  "Yu really must to pay for it all! Must!"  Chansing said with big eyes smoldering.

 

By the way, the Junho's photo on the Chansung phone, is Junho a face until is half a body which was crying in the bathroom. Apparently, Chansung still save it well, Either with what intent.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

At the past, Kim Minjun still aged 14 years, his status still as 2nd junior school students.  Minjun still remember clearly in his mind.  The day where comes his life, which used to be very boring, to be more colored......

 

..........

~Flashback~

 

"Minjunie ...." His mother called him, smiling happy. She waving hands, giving sign order to Minjun to soon approaching. "Come dear,"

 

Minjun who had just come out of the music room, walked over to his mother in the living room with heavy steps, exhausted. More closer, Minjun more clearer see the presence of two other people in the living room. A beautiful woman who looks the same age as his mother own, and a boy that also looks the same age with Minjun, but higher than him.

 

Mothers Minjun pulling Minjun's arm with ardor to sit next to her. She introducing her son which she proud so much. After that, she turning it on Minjun to introduced the two guests. The beautiful lady who smiling softly it is an old friend and also best friend Mrs. Minjun. And the boy which beside her, is Ok Taecyeon.

 

"Starting today, Taecyeon-ah will move and stay life in our homes. you should be good friends with him, okay?"

 

Taecyeon smiled, slightly bow to greetings. While Minjun only smiling small - forced -, replies see flat towards Taecyeon.

 

........

 

"I think my school same with you."

 

Minjun who are busy reading a book in his hand, glancing toward the door, where Taecyeon just came in while carrying a school backpack. "You're wrong room, your room next door, not here," said Minjun.

 

Taecyeon Ignoring the tone of sarcasm from Minjun, Taecyeon even walked in room, approached Minjun who sat leaning on the bed, Taecyeon also sat on the side of the bed, near the foot of  Minjun. "You not go to school?" he asked, surprised..

 

"I'm join home-schooling," Minjun said without interest, while reading his book.

 

Taecyeon increasingly frowned wonder. "Home-schooling? For what? I see you always at the house and not go anywhere."

 

"That's why I always must to be in the house, I'm join home-schooling."

 

"Why do you always must to be at home? Are you have the disease step?"

 

"Do not you see that I'm okay and not sick?" Minjun ask back, this time he is really annoyed.

 

Taecyeon shook his head. Still astonished, then his questioning. "If you're not sick, so what? Why are you always must to be in the house? Like caged alone,"

 

Minjun closes his book with the rough, a fairly loud noise. Without even glancing at Taecyeon, he got out of bed to walk to the door of the room. "My theacher pianis will coming. I must to get ready. So please don't bother me anymore," he say in a monotone, with a small smile . He sxpel Taecyeon from his room with softly

 

Taecyeon see with odd on Minjun, because his question just ignored by him. But he still did, walking toward the door. When he passed Minjun, Taecyeon took the time to say the Minjun with low tone, "Don't smile like that, you look weird."

 

Minjun stunned, but he remained silent, didn't reply anything.

 

.........

 

"Are you sure with your plan?" Minjun asked in a tone of fear.

 

"Take it easy, trust me," Taecyeon replied lightly.

 

"But, Taec-" Minjun interesting a part of Taecyeon's shirt, Taecyeon stopping his sneaks. "My mother will be mad at me if we get caught." Minjun said low.

 

Taecyeon sighed tired at Minjun who have doubts. "You don't need to worry, even if you later get caught, I'll be responsible." Taecyeon then turned back to the front, taking into account the state of the guard post masion Kim family from afar. Based on observations Taecyeon for the past week, the guard house will leave the post at lunchtime, making it the post is vacant within five minutes.

 

And when Taecyeon saw two security guards walked off the post. Taecyeon immediately grabbed the Minjun's wrist. "Come on," he whispered, giving the sign. He demand Minjun to run fast, but be careful not to get caught and cause noise, little running through the gate masion Kim family.

 

Minjun reply gripped Taecyeon's hand, his heart racing fast, does not deny that his adrenalin increased. He feel anxious if only they could get caught before passing through the gate. When it finally passed, plus another five strides away from the fence gate, Taecyeon pulling more faster. He demand Minjun to join add their speed, running as fast as they could.

 

Taecyeon laughed out loud in between his run, Minjun who beside him, join laughed laughter, he never think they were both able to do this crazy thing like this. Bring out Minju from his 'cage' without any bodyguards who grim-faced and vehicles who luxurious that accompanied him, even Minjun never thought about the possibility this could happen.

 

After making sure they are far enough away from the masion Kim family, and the bus stop is in front, with the range which can by eye. They stopped their run, replaced with a lighter step. But without separating holding their hands, whether they realize it or not.

 

"We will not be long, if it's too long, your mother would be very worried."

 

"Now she must have been very worried when she knew I was gone."

 

Taecyeon small chuckle to hear a reply from Minjun. "Then after arriving at the zoo later, we take time to call your mother in pay phone."

 

Minjun nodded. Taecyeon looked forward again, smiling broadly, whether what he was thinking, he was happy himself. Perhaps because this was the first time he had experiences that could spur his adrenalin.

 

Secretly, Minjun glanced his beside, at Taecyeon. Afternoon sun has not risen, just happens to be a pretty background, warm white light of the sun was attack of the two in their direction, making the Taecyeon face appear more shine in the eyes Minjun. The lines of his face looked firm and handsome, coupled with a charming smile that displays a small dimple, making Minjun stare at him, mesmerized in silence.

 

His heart was beating fast again, but this time in another sense. Minjun hold half his breath, he can felt his face immediately turned blushing himself, as if he'd been burned from the heat of the sun. Realizing they were hands holding together, making Minjun bow shy, smiling happiness.

 

If times just could be repeated .....

 

......

 

Sounds applause around him, making Minjun wake up from his past.  He was immediately realize with the surroundings, where he now sits on the bench concertgoers K.  Minjun turned to the side, found a bench that should be occupied Taecyeon, was empty by the occupants. 

 

Minjun sad smile.  He should have known this would happen.  Since the beginning of Taecyeon only intend to watch together with Wooyoung, not him.  It must be strange if Taecyeon continued to watch with Minjun, so he left the concert, even before the concert ended.

 

"Thank you for taking the time to watch my concerts, I love you all!"  Song Samdong, or whose stage name K's, bow on stage, making the audience more festive atmosphere.  He smiled, and resumed his words.  "Today there is something special in this concert. I has a close friend, who is now sitting between you all. Oh no. It's not special friends. Don't be jealous," K amused smile on fans.  "Only close friends, and he is man."

 

Minjun weary sigh, not mean he not appreciate the singer, but his mood was really bad at the moment.  Minjun decided to leave the concert immediately.  But just split second Minjun lifting buttocks from the seat-

 

"His name Ok Taecyeon."

 

Minjun stop all movement.  No doubt, he actually heard the name called from the sound of a concert hall sound speakers.  Minjun sat back in place, looking at the artist on stage with curiosity.

 

"A long days ago after he knew I would have a concert in this city. He immediately called me, and immediately requested a song to sing at the concert."

 

Until this sentence, it Minjun have guessed what would happen.  Without realizing, his hands start shaking himself.

 

"He said, this song is dedicated to person who are very special to him."

 

Heart Minjun rebelled, telling him to get out of this place.  But he could not.  Even just to stand, his legs felt so weak.

 

"The special is the person sitting next to him. Ooh ... I'm not going to mention names, because this one's to privacy Taecyeon."  K smiled playfully, different from Minjun who looked at him blankly.  Without being told, he already knew who it was. 

 

"Okay, whoever it is. Please listen to the song 'Maybe' that I will sing it. Specials for you, from Ok Taecyeon."

 

Although Minjun knew Wooyoung did not attend the concert.  But aware of the fact that Taecyeon had intended so far, makes the Minjuns heart cut many times ....

 

How long it will continue to hurting him?  Even when that person are hurting him, it is not aware of what he had done.  Worse yet, how much it hurting him, Minjun can not turn to hate Taecyeon, never could.

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

City bus that stops in front of the bus stop.  Some people who have been waiting for a bus that entered the door was open.  Soon, the bus doors closed, and drove away, leaving the figure Taecyeon alone, sitting on the end of the bench bus stop, brooding alone.

 

His hand holding a cell phone, reading repeatedly the message he had sent to Wooyoung the other day ago

 

Make sure you come to the concert K with me tomorrow Saturday. I have a surprise for you

 

Didn't Wooyoung feel curious with surprise which Taecyeon prepare for him?  Even if there was just little curiosity?  Taecyeon was wondering to himself, feeling so disappointed with what had just happened.

 

Until now, Wooyoung did not call him.  Even just send a message to apologize for not being able to keep his promise, yet also Taecyeon received.

 

Did Wooyoung really not care about his feelings?

 

Taecyeon kept silent, staring sad at the empty street in his presence.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Wooyoung just out of room 23, leaning on closed door from the outside.  His gaze fell on the floor his foot, but his mind drifted far away.  He remember again in his mind when he first met Nichkhun.

 

In front of the bathroom, not elite as it sounds, but it looks funny to remember.  He still remember clearly in the minds of Wooyoung, how Nichkhun to get started with a naughty smile, bothered him, block his way, until they had fallen together in bed.

 

The following days passed, Wooyoung with the tacit notice Nichkhun with curiosity.  For some reason, Wooyoung could feel something else behind Nichkhun's attitude which seemed so friendly to anyone, but it can turn out to be mischievously to the person nearest him -Wooyoung, Minjun, Taecyeon-, and also sometimes become more gloomy when he is alone -three times already Wooyoung was accidentally discovered this strange thing in him.

 

Wooyoung did not know since when, curiosity turned into full of interest.  Like a magnet, if he accidentally heard the name called Nichkhun, Wooyoung's eyes automatically without ruled to directly looking his figure in the vicinity.  Although usually Wooyoung looked sullen upset if Nichkhun start teasing him with mischievously, but in his heart, along with the his cheeks usual become blushing with shame time, Wooyoung actually secretly like it, it sounds crazy.  But that's what happened.

 

And that first kiss .....  As already explained everything.  Although Wooyoung repeatedly to convince himself that it was just a kiss and also the condition of Nichkhun, who was in a state of semi-conscious, but still, his palpitation can not be ignored by Wooyoung.

 

Even when Nichkhun ignored him and subtly expelled him a few minutes ago, for the first time in his life, Wooyoung felt so sad as if he just thrown away.  Did he so much he watns by Nichkhun?

 

Wooyoung's hand uplifted, touched his own chest.  Realizing all the feelings that caused lately. "Right ......" Wooyoung whispered to himself, he could see the shadow of Nichkhun's handsome face which smiling at him, his cheeks flushed at once.".... I love him .. .. "

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

The voice of phone's making Nichkhun wake from his reverie that kept staring at the night sky outside the window. He reaching the red Blackberry on the table nightstand.  A picture message from an unknown address.  His eyes widened just a little bit.  He then smiled tilted, as if he could guess this is bound to happen.  Inwardly, Nichkhun applaud to someone-who-know which has terrorized to send picture messages on cell phones Nichkhun.

 

Slowly, the Nichkhun's smile tilted is disappeared, his eyes look more empty .....

 

Brak!

 

Blackberry are thrown to the side of the wall, falling to the floor with no form again.  Nichkhun ducked, he squeeze his hair, a small growl of frustration.  Realizing that none of the others in the room that only made him more and more empty.

 

"Minjun-ah ...."  he whispered.  ".... Where are you?"

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Early on Sunday, Junho was ready with shoes and his clothing casual.  Make Wooyoung see at his roommate who neat appearance, Wooyoung wincing wonder.  "Where you going?"

 

Junho sighed without cause.  "I'll try to find work part time."

 

"Are you crazy?"  Wooyoung glared surprised.  "How could you have the time for such things?"

 

"I had no choice. There's no time to rewrite the article and sent it to a publisher today. I had to find another way to earn extra money."

 

Wooyoung pouted sadly.  "I wish I can help you."

 

"I already told you from the beginning. Would increasingly become a burden to me that to bother other people."

 

"I'm not other people," protested Wooyoung.  "And I do not feel bothered."

 

"Wooyoung-ah! We've been over this a few times!"  Junho warned, making Wooyoung increasingly sullen stare him upset.  Junho sighed, finally walking toward the door.

 

Just Junho opened the door, he were surprised by the figure Chansung who was standing at the door.  With eye circles are almost equal a doll panda Minjuns, Chansung looked at Junho with annoyed.  "Here!"  And with upset he immediately handed a laptop in his arms to Junho, without explaining

 

Chansung walked into the room, passed Junho who the bemused look, still don't understand with his laptop.  "Yach! What's-"

 

"I'm sleepy," Chansung cut, yawning, and immediately threw himself on his bed, lying on his stomach with his head sideways, and eyes closed. Can said he was killed on the spot, eits, meaning sleep.

 

Junho and Wooyoung throwing a puzzled look each other.  Before the end, Wooyoung pointed Junho's laptop, telling him to check it

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Chansung woke up from his sleep.  He squirmed a little while, sat down on the bed.  His eyes wandered to the whole room, quiet, just him.  Wall clock showing 12 noon, and Chansung's stomach instantly reads, ask for food rations.

 

He groaned.  Given that he has not eaten since last night.  Oh, nice Chansung, you have scored your record own, he sneered sarcastically to himself.  That crazy boy really should pay it all.  It must.  Chansung cursed Junho in his mind again.

 

Just when he wanted to move to the bathroom, eyes Chansung aware of new objects placed on his bedside table.  A box of food, with a small piece of paper with writing on it.

 

Thanks Idiot! :-P

 

Chansung blinked for a moment.  He realizing of who is and who is writing it.  He immediately smiled, forgetting all his frustration, he taking that box of food.

 

He chuckled.  "It should he thanked to me," he said with pride.  Chansung reread the text, but he felt something was odd.  "Hold on."  Chansung's smile disappeared, staring at the sign.  "Yach! Why is he still called me Idiot!"  He cursing not accept.

 

"Tch. Whereas I have repairing his laptop myself," he grumbled in protest.  Even so, Chansung keep open food box, take a spoon that has been available, and start eating rice and side dishes.

 

"At least that crazy boy knows how to thank you."  Chansung re-read the text in the paper message.  Without a definite cause, he began to smile himself.  Smiling broadly while he ate that food, well, like an idiot.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Wooyoung stunned.  Freeze in his seat at the cafeteria table.  His mouth opened slightly, hanging in the air.  His gaze focused on the arrival Nichkhun who had just entered the cafeteria.

 

Nichkhun smiled, looked very sweet and handsome at the same time.  Nichkhun's gaze fixed on Wooyoung, while walking toward the Wooyoung's table.  In the eyes of Wooyoung, Nichkhun's body seems to have its own light shine from behind his back, like an angel that just fell from the sky.  It has a charming aura of its own that makes it look so special from other creatures of God.

 

"Hi," Nichkhun greeted, sitting opposite the table Wooyoung.  He sustains his chin with both hands resting on the table, staring at Wooyoung with full fascinated.  "Why don't you eat your breakfast?"  he asked in a tone of wonder and worry.

 

"A-ah ..."  Wooyoung suddenly tongue-tied, not knowing what to say.

 

Nichkhun chuckled, full of have fun.  "Why you always be so cute?"  Nichkhun leaned over the table, his face with Wooyoung.  "Stop put a face so adorable," Nichkhun whispered seductive.  "I could not resist and I'll kiss you again."

 

Wooyoung face flushed so intense.  Glued in place.  Looking unblinking in the face featuring where Nichkhun grinned mischievously.  Wooyoung could even feel time around as if suspended, and became instantly silent.

 

Except for one voice that hear faint ....

 

"....Young-ah ..... Wooyoung-ah….. Yach! JANG Wooyoung!"

 

Wooyoung gasped, blinking,  and every image of Nichkhun's handsome face very close to him, disappeared like a wind, leaving an empty space in front of him.  Replaced with a hand wave from Junho, Wooyoung recently awakened from his imagination.

 

"Yach!"  Junho once again snapped his fingers in front of Wooyoung's face.  "Hello ~ Did Wooyoung-shhi had returned to himself, huh? Huh?"  He asked in a playful tone.

 

Wooyoung slap Junho’s waved in front him.  "Stop it. I'm not go everywhere," he denied, trying to put his cool face.

 

Junho chuckled.  "Really?? then what makes you speechless with your face suddenly red as its flag Grifindor own Harry Potter?"  Junho teased, glancing at another cafeteria table where had been the center of Wooyoung's attention, it's cafeteria tables occupied Nichkhun with Minjun.  "Aha ... I think I know what causes it," Junho nodded, grinning mischievously.

 

Wooyoung sighed and buried his forehead on the edge of the table surface.  Hiding his blush is still not subsided.  "Ottoke ~ I think I'll go crazy ..."

 

Junho laughed again.  "Admit it, you're even have crazy about him," he teased

 

"Shut up Junho. At least, you help me ...."  Wooyoung whimpered.

 

"Sorry Udong. If this kind of problem I never experienced. You know it, I did not even know fell who name in love," Junho said lightly.  "Come on, quickly finish your breakfast. We can not be late to class in the morning. Or perhaps because you were daydreaming, you forget that today is Monday?"

 

Wooyoung sighed, still buried his face on the table.  "Don't try to make fun of me ...."

 

Junho suddenly elbowed ribs Wooyoung.  "Yach. Arise," he whispered in a commanding tone.  "Looks like Nichkhun hyung approached us table."

 

"What?"  Suddenly Wooyoung lifted his face, and sure enough, Nichkhun walked over to them, taking a seat across the table Wooyoung, facing him.

 

"Hey baby," said Nichkhun in a tone as he winked mischievously.  Gosh, he started again ....  Minjun who saw it from far away, rolling his eyes tired of seeing an Nichkhun habits are never changing.

 

Wooyoung pouted annoyed with calls joke intended by Nichkhun, even Wooyoung can't deny that his cheeks had flushed embarrassment. Junho who sitting beside Wooyoung, chuckled, aware of the reactions friend.  "I'd better go to a class first," Junho stood up from his chair, patted Wooyoung’s shoulder as sign covertly supporting.  "I'll see you in class."

 

"W-wait," Wooyoung started to protest, but Junho turning away, left him alone with Nichkhun.  "Y-yach! Junho!"

 

"Why are you so scared?"  Nichkhun asked surprised.  "Hey, hey, I could not possibly eat you. Yahh .... at least not in a public place like this," Nichkhun chuckled mischievously.  Wooyoung glared at him sharply.

 

"What's wrong until hyung meet to me?"  Wooyoung asked nonchalantly, trying to hide his nervousness.  He began to bite his breakfast sandwich.  Pretending not to care, whereas he was waiting and to be asked what sentence from Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun prop his chin on his right hand resting on the table.  "Should I have reason if i want to meet you?"  he said in a teasing tone made-up.

 

"Of course you have."

 

"What if I said I miss you?"

 

"Tch. Lie. If it was so. Why since early hyung even eat together with Minjun hyung and not directly meet to me?"

 

Nichkhun's grinned mischievously soon disappeared.  Wooyoung's eyes widened himself with what he just said it without thinking first.  Wooyoung immediately bowed his head, hiding his cheeks flushed embarrassed again which slipped out.

 

Nichkhun fix the seat more upright position, no longer her chin resting on her hand.  "I want to say thank you," he spoke in a serious tone this time, no joke.  Make Wooyoung feel the atmosphere between the two of them turned out to be more alien.  "Minjun said you helped take care of me when I was sick yesterday."

 

"Ah, yes," Wooyoung kept bow, preferring to see a piece of sandwich on the tray.  Nichkhun little laughter, which quickly break the awkward atmosphere between them

 

"You are ..."  Nichkhun murmured with a small smile.  "... Why always be so cute?"

Wooyoung gasped, lifting his face, but what he found was a friendly smile Nichkhuns, seemed not mean in the eyes of Wooyoung.  Because once again, Wooyoung could capture the sparkle emptiness from Nichkhun's eyes. Hw do not know what it means.

 

"You better be careful," Nichkhun spoke warning, but not intimidating, like he was playing around.  "You so pure, maybe you cam be fooled by the appearance of another person. So, be careful, okay?"  Nichkhun smiled broadly.  Then quickly rose from his seat, leaving Wooyoung who still digesting words Nichkhun.

 

What's he mean?  What Nichkhun intends to advise him?  Or even is being commemorated?

 

Wooyoung kept looking Nichkhun's back which more into the distance. The handsome boy is come into Minjun's table, he desk Minjun for going to class together.  Minjun stand, he took time to look at Wooyoung and greetings in the form of a smile. Nichkhun soon had pulled Minjun to get moving quickly as they could have missed a class.  Nichkhun even did not hesitate to embrace the Minjun's shoulder with chummy

           

"Khun-ah, I had not seen Taecyeon to the cafeteria. Did he not breakfast?"

 

"Aigoo, you don't need to worry with him. That boys like him, if not eat for a week can not him to be die."

 

Minjun pinching Nichkhun's waist, making Nichkhun winced in pain.  Minjun started grumbling, but Nichkhun instead accept with amused smile.

 

Wooyoung still look Nichkhun's back until they both disappeared behind the door of the cafeteria. Wooyoung sighed and looked down.  He knew Nichkhun and Minjun is just a roommate, just like him with Junho.  But somehow, Wooyoung felt there was something else in between.  Did Wooyoung just thinking too much, because he has burned the fire of jealousy? Because it looks like Nichkhun prefer to eat with Minjun, than with him

 

Wooyoung pouted sadly, pushed the his tray away. This time, his appetite of breakfast really lost in an instant.

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

"You see Chansung?"  Junho asked one of  Chansung's classmates.

 

"Looks like he was there in the next class?"

 

Junho frowned wonder.  "In the next class? What he doing?"

 

Mir shrugged indifferently.  "What else? Maybe he went to meet Yoona."

 

Junho no longer inquire further.  He was soon out of the classroom Chansung, toward the next classroom door, and see the atmosphere in the classroom from the doorway.  And right like Mir said.  When Junho's eyes finds a Chansung, the tall boy turned at Yoona to sulking apologized for having to cancel his promise weekend last night.  No matter how many times Yoona ignored him, Chansung keep still apologize like an idiot in the eyes of Junho.

 

Junho snorted in disgust staring in disbelief at the behavior Chansung.  Without a word, Junho immediately turned away, just as Chansung glanced toward the door.  As if he just felt there was someone who called him there, but Chansung did not see anyone.  Chansung shrugged indifferently, and throw back a thousand ways to woo the beautiful girls named Yoona.

 

"Stupid, idiot, moron."  Junho stamped his foot along the corridor, no matter the look of other students which he passed.  He stopped, lifted packing sandwiches he'd been holding.  This time Junho felt stupid for worrying Chansung  who had skipped breakfast that morning, to the extent that Junho intend to just bring this bread for Chansung's stomach.

 

Image of Chansung which turns flirting at other girl, making Junho even more upset.  He smiled crookedly.  "I should have guess from the begin. That Idiot will never change."  Junho opened bread packaging with coarse.  Then he bite it, and chewed full of rancor.  "He did not deserve to eat this. Absolutely not," Junho grumbled very upset.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Wooyoung strolling along the school corridors, on the right side in the middle of an academic building there is a small field that is usually used students play together, or just hanging out together.  Wooyoung stopped, took a seat on one of the benches at the edge of the field.  Looking at his friends who were playing and jokingly quipped to combine various kinds of dances in the small field.  One of them, Jokwon, calling Wooyoung to join them. But Wooyoung shook his head, with a brief smile, his mood was not good today, as if he did not have the spirit of it.

 

Wooyoung had participated to chuckled when he saw Jokwon and Min clashing kkap dance that looks so ridiculous. Wooyoung's eyes accidentally scrolling up, and immediately stopped at an object that caught his attention, and make Wooyoung's laughter disappear in an instant.

 

On the second floor there, on the edge of the corridor. There's Nichkhun and Minjun leaning in the fence corridor, they both share headset of the mobile phone Nichkhuns. They are also talking to each other with the familiar. Wooyoung did't know what topics they are discussing, they always have the same taste in music or otherwise. Sometimes Minjun seemed amused when Nichkhun say something with a straight face, whatever it is, obviously Wooyoung felt very curious ...... and jealous.

 

Minjun see the state of the small field below them, while heard stories from Nichkhun in beside him, story about the people of Thailand. Not intentionally, the Minjun's eyes catches Taecyeon standing on one side of the field. Minjun smile, want to call him. But he undo, when he aware of where Taecyeon's views toward who. Minjun's smile instantly vanished. Seeing how Taecyeon rooted to the spot, staring wistfully at Wooyoung across the field, where Wooyoung staring at them -Nichkhun and Minjun.

 

Nichkhun stop his story when he realizing Minjun no longer pay attention to what he says. He following where Minjun's views direction, as usual, it was Taecyeon again. Instantly Nichkhun's face also change ......

 

"I'm going to the toilet for a while," Minjun said, take off the headset from next to his ear and giving to Nichkhun.

 

"Okay," Nichkhun nodded with a small smile. "I'll be in class."

 

Minjun gone. Nichkhun switch looked down, staring at Taecyeon.

 

At the same time, Wooyoung also rose from his seat after seeing Nichkhun alone on the second floor up there. He joined the left, go to a place. Taecyeon want to follow him, but a small stone of the paper hiting on his head. Taecyeon turned around, looked up to find the culprit. He saw Nichkhun who waved at him from up there.

 

Nichkhun grinned thinly. But this time the grin that looked different than usual. Not a mischievous grin, but more towards an arrogant smirk directed toward challenging. He added with a raised eyebrow, forming a mock curve. Really showing the sign that he was challenging him.

 

Taecyeon stared sharply. He did not understand what the purpose sign of solicitation the play of Nichkhun. But clearly, from the beginning Taecyeon was not like Nichkhun's figure, really not like him.

 

In the silence, between commotion of the Kirin students who spend their time breaks in it. Taecyeon and Nichkhun, both sharp gaze  and deadly at each other, from far away

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Minjun who just to come out of the toilet student, startled by the presence of Wooyoung who was standing in front of him.

 

"Ommona. Wooyoung-ah, you startled me," Minjun admonished

 

"Sorry hyung." Wooyoung looked down.

 

Minjun looked not understand. "What's wrong?"

 

Wooyoung looked skeptical, but eventually he said. "Hyung, I want to talk," he quietly swallowed nervously. ".... just both us, with you."

 

Minjun blinked. For some reason, he felt a bad feeling about this ..

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

~To Be Continued~


Usually, I just can translated English to Bahasa Indonesia. And, in first time for me to try translated my own story from Bahasa to English. 

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~