The First Fight

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

Nichkhun grinned mischievously after he succeeded in attracting Wooyoung’s hand and join fell down on the bed with him. Wooyoung’s head hit the soft bed right beside Nichkhun who lay head up.

 

"Wauw, you're really naughty, huh?" Nichkhun teased grinning.

 

Wooyoung little cursing. With the help of the his hand resting on the bed in side of Nichkhun's body, he started to get up from the body Nichkhun. But for something reason, his hand slipped, making it fell down again, now with his cheek that befall the side of the neck collar Nichkhun. As if he was going to do kissmark to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun chuckled. "Patience dear. Tonight has not yet come," he joked naughty.

 

"Shut up," Wooyoung hissed getting annoyed. Raised his head, looked up only to find both their faces very close distance. Nichkhun’s jaw line below which looks firm, located right at the bottom Wooyoung’s nostril. Wooyoung's eyes fell on a beautiful red cerry lips which into curved a little grin. Between aware not, Wooyoung paused, staring at those lips with interest.

 

Realizing Wooyoung gaze at one point on his lips, making Nichkhun's grin slowly disappeared. "What did you see?" he whispers suspiciously, with a more serious tone this time, no joke.

 

Wooyoung woke up, his view turned to Nichkhun's eyes brown. Beam Nichkhun's dark brown eyes staring  Wooyoung intense, him searchingly. "I-" Wooyoung voice choked, his eyes widening himself, realized just what he was thinking. Simultaneously, he could not stop the blush shy in his cheek.

 

Nichkhun's eyes widened join surprised, as if he could read minds Wooyoung through his eyes, and did not think the reaction caused by the chubby boy with cheeked red color -that firstly just wanted to mischievous. Hey, Nichkhun was just kidding, why even turn into awkward atmosphere like this?

 

Too late at in the mind of each, making them did not even realize with the door open from the outside. With two other boy new entrants come glued to their position

 

"GYAAAAAA!"

 

"HUWAAAA!"

 

Hysterical cries from the next room, to become the fourth alarm to four boys who are in silence-with different meanings, in the room.

 

Wooyoung gasped, panic. He stood up, but again he moves sloppy. This time his feet were slipping.

 

Nichkhun's eyes wide too, without thinking,

he rose from his bed, with a swift movement embracing Wooyoung backs, before it that chubby boy fell back.

 

Wooyoung's body swung to the front, his head a little upturned it immediately rests on the shoulders at side of the Nichkhun's head . Wooyoung's mouth open a little, speecless himself with what had just happened. Can he feel, the only towel wrapped around his waist, began to slack. "O-o, my towel," Wooyoung whispered misgivings.

 

On the other side, Nichkhun who hugged Wooyoung's back,  meets view with Taecyeon who standing near the exit, not far behind Wooyoung. Nichkhun have not had time to interpret gaze  Taecyeon given him, he heard whispers about Wooyoung's towel. Nichkhun's eyes glanced down, realiz  with a red towel around Wooyoung's waist loosened, and almost fell down.

Grave!

 

Nichkhun immediately rotate their bodies, pushing Wooyoung's body to the bed, while the other hand deftly hold a red towel Wooyoung which  almost fell from Wooyoung's waist.

 

Wooyoung's eyes still wide, lying on the bed with a bare chest, a breathing up and down, too stunned by what had just happened. He watched Nichkhun who were over him, who adjusted the towel on Wooyoung's waist. Nichkhun's  dark brown eyes switch to look at Wooyoung's onyx. Without a word, Nichkhun glared at Wooyoung , as if he were angry at Wooyoung's careless.

 

The sound of footsteps were heard running quickly approaching. Even before Nichkhun turning back, someone pulled him with roughly. Without knowing the problem that just happened, Taecyeon grabbed  Nichkhun's shirt collar with full gaze of anger. "How dare you-" of his one hand were clenched swinging. "Ah, akh, akh!" but Taecyeon even wince pain first, even before he went further.

 

Taecyeon head tilted to one side. his grip on the Nichkhun's shirt direct irrespective, switch to save side his ear which pulled by Minjun.

 

"What you're trying to do, huh? Hitting people?" Minjun voice up to one octave, his thick accent of  native Daegu just came out.

 

"No, No Jun, It's not. I’m promise." Taecyeon shook his head quickly in a panic, with a pleading look at Minjun, beg his ear size to immediately released.

 

"Good." Minjun nodded with satisfaction. Releasing Taecyeon's ear . Minjun turned to Nichkhun and Wooyoung, who both stared speechless at Minjun. Make Minjun immediately realized. "Sorry," Minjun muttered low as well hiding part of his face until his nose on doll panda which he hug. ".... already disoblige," he said shy.

Taecyeon rubbed his ears were flushed, staring in disbelief at Minjun.

 

Wooyoung who a half lying in bed, blinking amazed at Minjun.

 

While Nichkhun who was bemused, began amused smile to see at Minjun's behavior.

 

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM! NOW!" sound of snapping it out of the next room, in one after another with the sound of something slamming hard.

 

Wooyoung snapped up. "That's Junho." He immediately got up, rushed out of the room to go to the next room.

 

"Junho?" Taecyeon also realized, he ran to catch up with Wooyoung who out rooms

 

"Wait!" Nichkhun  picked Wooyoung's school uniform which had fallen, and then come running out of the room. But he was stopped, turned to throw a big smile on Minjun. "Thank you panda-sshi." Nichkhun threw wink mainstay with a naughty .

 

Minjun just stared him at the spot. Could not understand the behavior Nichkhun.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Junho kept banging on the bathroom door like a crazy person. "I said get out of my room!" he shouted rule.

 

"No way! This is my room! You were should come out! And let me finish my bath in peace!" Chansung replied from the bathroom, while still hold the door so as not to open from the outside for the second time. "Damn. Why do I have to meet that crazy kid soon?" he cursing upset.

 

"Junho! Stop damaging our bathroom door!" another voice replied. That's Wooyoung, he immediately pulled Junho's hand to out of the bathroom door.

 

Banging the door was stopped. "But Wooyoung-ah. There are idiots spoil the view inside!" Junho report while pointing the bathroom door.

 

"What?" Chansung gaping not believe it to hear it from the bathroom. "Idiot that spoil the view? Damn." He rushed to his robe towel which hanging.

 

"Who?" Taecyeon winced not understand. "You mean the new occupants in your room?" he asked to make sure.

 

"The new occupants?" Wooyoung replay, soon realized. "Ah yeah! The new bed, Junho, look at that!"

 

While Junho turned to the third bed in their room. The bathroom door suddenly opened. Chansung were from inside, immediately threw a bucket of water on the person standing in front of the bathroom.

 

"Take this!"

 

SLOSH!

 

Time seemed to stop, the sudden silence hit.

 

Junho, who is still in a state of body dry, turned back to look at the bathroom.

 

Chansung gaping in place, still holding the empty bucket in his hand, staring in disbelief at the wrong object who he flush.

 

Nichkhun who just entered the room,

trying to hold back his laughter when he see an event that has just happened.

 

While Wooyoung closed his eyes, wiping his face which soaked. Restraining his breath for a moment. "Aissh .... Jijjaa! I just got out of the shower!" he whined stomping annoyance.

 

Nichkhun could no longer hold back his laughter. He chuckled, holding his stomach. Even Junho laughed  saw his roommate bad luck. Just forget the fact about his anger.

 

"Sorry," Chansung muttered fear. As soon closed the bathroom door.

 

"Shut up!" Taecyeon glared at Nichkhun and Junho. He turned around to take other towel from the Wooyoung's closet . And immediately cover the Wooyoung's body which soaking wet . "Dry your body and quickly use your clothes before you catch a cold."

 

"Ndeh hyung," Wooyoung was annoyed pout, while he drag his step toward the closet.

 

Secretly, Nichkhun looked at them with a different view. Slowly, Nichkhun  put a Wooyoung's school uniforms on a desk which nearby. Seeing how Taecyeon help Wooyoung using a yellow T-shirt without regard of his presence. Nichkhun turned around, left the room without a word.

 

Wooyoung use his training pants first, then release the red towel from his waist. He had turned in all directions. He aware Nichkhun was not in his room, Wooyoung was submit  a red towel on Taecyeon, asking him to return and expressed words of thanks to him.

 

Taecyeon receives the towel. Without Wooyoung knowing, Taecyeon squeezed the towel, with a view not like.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Taecyeon back into his dorm room. Find two new occupants his room, who was chatting with the familiar.

 

"Ah, so you're from Daegu?" Nichkhun replied, who was lying face down on his bed, poking belly doll panda Minjun with his finger. "What is it far from here?"

 

Minjun who were take it his clothes from the suitcase into the closet, answering roughing. "Not too. Not bad, look from the distance of Thailand to Seoul. "

 

Nichkhun chuckled find answers Minjun, even though clearly Minjun did not say anything funny. "By the way. Daegu city is like what? I've never been there."

 

"You're interested with Daegu?" return Minjun asked with wonder. Did not think an artist like Nichkhun interested in the small town of his birth.

 

"Eumm, not really." Nichkhun looked back Minjun. "I'm just curious. How the town you come from, because I'm more interested in you." Nichkhun was grinning mischievously.

 

"You mean," Minjun amused smile , even though his cheeks had flushed shy, feel flattered by said Nichkhun.

 

"Ah, Taecyeon!" Nichkhun immediately greeted their new roommate he realized his presence. "If you are from which city?" he immediately asked the familiar tone.

 

"Busan," Taecyeon replied briefly, without interest. Walking to the closet himself.

 

"Ah, the port city of Busan, right?" Nichkhun replied, nodded to himself as if he understood. "I heard Busan's dock the most beautiful in South Korea. Is it right?"

 

"Why don't you just going to there city and check it yourself?" Taecyeon replied with a curt tone.

 

Minjun surprised. "Taecyeon. Watch your tone."

 

"Sorry Minjunah, I'm not in a good mood," Taecyeon walked to the bathroom, without even turning to Minjun and Nichkhun. "I want a shower." and his body disappeared behind the door.

 

Minjun stared at the door, as if he could look at Taecyeon's back with light eyes worried. And the event was not lost  Nichkhun's notice, who secretly watched sparkle eyes of Minjun

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Wooyoung scrambles his hair with frustration motion. Getting annoyed with the Junho's behavior who had been persuaded him to exchange the bed. Position the Junho's bed  which was in the middle of the Wooyoung's bed and Chansung's bed,  made ​​Junho restless. He did not want adjacent with the new occupants who named Hwang Chansung it.

 

And when Wooyoung ask why, Junho vehemently replied.

 

"He is an idiot. Arrogant. Bawdy. Ugly–"

 

"Hey, hey, I'm still here and I listen to it all!" Chansung protest was received, who was mopping a wet floor in front of the bathroom-as a result of his behavior this afternoon.

 

"That's great if you're realize," Junho sneered.

 

"What the–"

 

"Don't stop mopping Chansung!" Wooyoung cut firmly. "I'll call Taecyeon hyung again if you argue!" he threatened.

 

Chansung didn't move. He sullenly while returned to continue its his activities. Junho smiled smugly watch him.

 

"Whatever the your reason, Junho. I would not want to," Wooyoung make decisions with the final tone. "If the use of the bathroom with a long time, I can still receive. But if this bed, I will not. That bed which near the exit is mine, in the middle is your, and in near the window is Chansung's. Nobody else changes. Moreover, what are you worried about? each bed is it separate from the bedside table? Not stick to each other. "

 

"He was scared out of control himself and attacked with naughty at tonight to me," Chansung said sarcastically.

 

"What?" Junho glared at Chansung. "For what I do is so disgusting!"

 

"You were ert. Obviously you would have to do it. The proof have you to dare to open the bathroom door when I shower."

 

"Yach! I told you I don't know if it's you. I think it's Wooyoung."

 

"No matter, that point you have  look at my body which a very good!"

 

"You say very good? Are you narcissist! None of interest to you. Same thing with mine. Except for the fact that through out your body is very big. Big eyes, big nose, big mouth, big feet, and also-" Junho was unable to continue travesty . For some reason his face suddenly turned red.

 

"Yach! Yach! What do you think? Why your face become blush?" Chansung shouted protests.

 

"I-I can not think of anything!" Junho evasive shaking his head panic.

 

"Liar! There must be a strange thing on your mind!"

 

"No, Is nothing!"

 

"Liar!"

 

"No!"

 

They were replied with loud noises and no one wants to budge. Wooyoung closed his ears frustrating. "Shuuuuut up! I'm really going to call Taecyeon hyung if you continue to fight."

 

Second maknae stopped, looked at Wooyoung with a protest. "Why you always bring the name Taecyeon hyung!" said both with they compact.

 

Realizing their compact without purposely, making Chansung and Junho stare at each other. Seconds later, they turned away with annoyed.

 

Wooyoung sighed, massaging his temples frustrating. If he could, he wanted to to exchange rooms with Taecyeon. Maybe two new occupants next room was not boisterous like this

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Is different with Wooyoung, Taecyeon just out of the shower made instead more surprised to see Nichkhun and Minjun chatting each other, look more familiar.

 

The both boys who had known each other a few hours ago, now lying on his stomach together, on the same bed, the bed in middle -owned Minjun. While sharing a headset from one Nichkhun's OnePad

 

"How about this song?" Nichkhun set one of his favorite songs from the list. Minjun hear from one headset in his ear . Nichkhun stared intently at the reaction o f Minjun's face  in Nichkhun's side.

 

"Wow," Minjun turned to Nichkhun with radiant eyes shining. "Is not this Fedric Chopin?"

 

Nichkhun smiled broadly. "Yes. you love it too?" he see Minjun nodded, made Nichkhun chuckled happy. "I knew it, we have taste the same."

 

"Who? Fedric who?" Taecyeon replied in a tone of wonder, toward them.

 

"Fedric Chopin. Didn't you know?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"Taecyeon didn’t know," Minjun said lightly . "He was not interested in the things related pianist."

 

"Ahh," Nichkhun nodded knowingly. "No wonder you do not know Fedric Chopin as famous pianist. " Then the both boys returned to dwell on the music they hear the pianist of the headset, while expressing opinions of each.

 

Taecyeon looked at them in disgust. Feeling alienated himself with closeness Nichkhun and Minjun in front of his eyes. He distract to the Minjun's doll panda on the bedside table. Taecyeon has not had time to take a doll, as big as like children five years,

Minjun seize it quickly.

 

"What do you want?" Minjun hugging his dolls panda with possessively

 

"I just want to borrow it for a while. Why should not? Earlier I saw you let Nichkhun to play it."

 

"If Nichkhun does not matter, impossibly he spoil my panda. But if with you, I still can't believe it."  He still remember clearly when Taecyeon threw Minjun's favorite panda at afternoon.

 

Taecyeon stared in disbelief at Minjun. "Why don't you trust me more? We've been close for a long time, Minjunah," Taecyeon protest.

 

"Yes," Minjun immerse his chin on the head of his dolls panda, his eyes turned to the floor without looking at Taecyeon.

"But we also had not seen for a long time. I don't know how much you've changed."

 

Taecyeon fell silent, unable to respond to words Minjun. Taecyeon switch to look at Nichkhun who still lying on his stomach next to Minjun, that artists see full of curiosity at the interaction Minjun and Taecyeon  just in front of his eyes. When Nichkhun's brown eyes met the Taecyeon's eyes, without Minjun know, Nichkhun grinned mischievously toward Taecyeon, as if to say he won in gaining the Minjun's trust about his favorite dolls panda.

 

Taecyeon glared upset at Nichkhun. "Yach! Go back to your bed. You think what use you have your own the bed, if you don't wear it." Taecyeon almost uses her feet to kick the Nichkhun's body to out of MInjun's bed, when Nichkhun was rolling first. As if he had received warning signals, and jumped into his own bed.

 

Nichkhun chuckled mischievously of the attitude Taecyeon at him, amused, as if he got another new toy. Well, rarely met anyone who dared to openly hostile to him.

 

Is different with Minjun who looked annoyed at Taecyeon for rough behavior, but Taecyeon didn't care. He turned to lie on his own bed.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

At the early morning in the boy's dorm room number 23, starting with the clamor of the occupants. Lee Junho, who just woke up from the bed, immediately stumbled, fell to the floor with a left ankle bound with a tie at the foot of the bed.

 

The sound of Chansung's laughter triumphant rang out from behind the bathroom door. Make Junho anger is above the peak. He shouted annoyed cursing Chansung. Make Wooyoung still in the dream world in the next Junho's bed , forced to awakened with no elite. Morning hell was just beginning in from inside the room numbered 23.

 

Wooyoung sighed. Should this morning he again borrowed the bathroom in next room so that chaos-conflict-is not more complicated, just because of the seizure of the bathroom. Well, at least the occupants of the next room to be more mature than the occupant of the Wooyoung's room.

 

 .

 

 .

 

Minjun wake up and sat up in his bed. Minjun's panda eyes , who just woke up it was similiar with dolls panda eyes in his arms. There was the sound from the shower behind the bathroom door. Minjun slowly rubbed his eyes. He turned to the right bed, where Taecyeon was still asleep under her green blanket. Minjun turned again to the left of the bed, looked red blanket was draped not neatly into the side of the bed without occupants, which means that Nichkhun was in the bathroom.

 

After forcing the entire consciousness converge in one point, Minjun pushed his blanket black-white was picture panda. With a little staggered steps, a hand which still hugged the doll panda, Minjun  approached the Taecyeon's bed.

 

"Hey," Minjun called softly. "Taecyeon-ah, wake up ..." he  shake Taecyeon's burly arms.

 

"Hmm .... a minute Jay," Taecyeon muttered half conscious.

 

Minjun pursing his lips in disgust. "Who do you say Jay? I'm Minjun," he corrected cranky. "Yach. Taecyeon-ah. I say wake up. Hurry ...." with a hand that is not hugging stuffed panda, Minjun attractive force Taecyeon blanket.

 

"I say wait a minute," Taecyeon petulant, pull back forcibly warm blanket almost detached from his body, making the Minjun's body  became interested  and fell override Taecyeon body.

 

Minjun surprised. "Y-yach!"  he beat Taecyeon's chest, his cheek was blush. "Awake, You're a slacker."

 

"Issh ...." Taecyeon had sleepy eyes half open, just a minute. He see Minjun's face on his chest, instead of let him go, Taecyeon instead turned Minjun's body to the his next and held him like a bolster pillow. Minjun struggled, embarrassed with his position.

"Shut up," Taecyeon petulant. "... I'm still sleepy ..."

 

Minjun silent, fight the body amounting Taecyeon, its useless. He sighed frustrated, but still can not deny that his face blush earlier. Hugging a stuffed panda flanked by him and held Taecyeon body, Minjun trying to enjoy the scent he had long missed. It's been a very long time they were never this close.

 

"Hyung," another voice replied along with the sound of the door opening.

 

As if getting an alarm, Taecyeon immediately opened his eyes. Removing Minjun from his hugging to quickly sat up in bed, he even involuntarily push the Minjun body so as not to get too close. Minjun surprise, want issue a sentence of protest, because he pushed to the edge almost fell off the Taecyeon bed

 

"Ah, Wooyoung-ah," Taecyeon greeted the cute boy who had entered their room, who distract Minjun.

 

The man who Minjun met at yesterday, standing not far from them. Clutching his bathroom equipment, he smiled childish-looking a cute, while staring Taecyeon. "Hyung, can i borrow your bathroom again?"

 

Taecyeon smiled softly. "Ndeh ..."

 

Wooyoung looked Minjun, for approval. "May I borrow it moment? I will not long," he said, without asking the state Minjun lying in Taecyeon bed. Somehow Wooyoung unaware, or he is not really care with that kind of thing.

 

Minjun nodded slowly. Although he did not really understand why that boy is always borrow the bathroom of others.

 

Wooyoung smiled delightedly, then switched to the bathroom. Right at the time when the bathroom door opened from the inside. Nichkhun out, with a red towel wrapped around the his waist. In sharp contrast with the color white in stomach of his abs. White other towel with smaller on overhead - his black hair wet.

 

At first, radiance Nichkhun's eyes looked blank-like lifeless, he rubbing a towel over his head. But as soon as he saw Wooyoung standing in front of him, in front of the bathroom, which was silent staring Nichkhun's chest which . Make Nichkhun's brown eyes radiant slowly turned with light  full mischief, followed by a thin grin appeared on his handsome face.

 

"What did you see?" Nichkhun asked in a teasing tone.

 

Wooyoung realized. "N-no!" He shook his head quickly, while trying to defuse his face was blushed without cause. "Out of my way, I want to use the bathroom."

 

Nichkhun did not unmoved. Keep standing in front of the bathroom door. He was again moved to the left when Wooyoung going through. Just like yesterday, Nichkhun again block his way, with Nichkhun who a wider grin and Wooyoung pouted getting annoyed.

 

"Yach! I say out of my way!"

 

"Yach?" Nichkhun raised an eyebrow, his tone of wonder that contrived. "Tck, Tck, Tck, it was not at all polite, my name is not 'Yach’. Just for your information, my name is-"

 

"Nichkhun! Let Wooyoung got into the shower," Taecyeon said with a curt tone from the edge of his bed, unaware that he indirectly introduced their names.

 

Nichkhun smiled. Eventually he shifted his body to the side, giving the sidelines that could Wooyoung entered the bathroom. "Please enter Wooyoung-sshi ..." He acted like Butler who invited her employer, but with a mischievous grin plastered on his handsome face.

 

Wooyoung pout, lifting his chin up, he walk skip Nichkhun while clutching his bath fixtures. This time Wooyoung really did not forget to bring his towel and school uniform.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Just three days at boarding school Kirin. Nichkhun's presence as a famous artist who has already made all the occupant of the school uproar, especially the teenage girls were enthralled with the handsome and friendliness of Nichkhun, who always spread a nice smile on anyone.

 

Another of the girls students, another with the boys students. Most of them even sneer and did not like his presence. Guess for what is the reason?

 

That afternoon, Nichkhun went to the ground floor dormitory boy, take dry clothes that have laundry. He checks the clothes from the basket first. He left one, which Nichkhun think, the clothes was very bad. He sighed tired for a moment, but seconds later, Nichkhun smiled broadly, as if he did not want to bother with such trivialities.

 

"Well, I can still buy a new one," he muttered to himself. And he left with bring a few folds clothes. Leaving a white shirt in clothes basket, which he lived in the laundry room.

 

Then a few minutes, Taecyeon get into the room while carrying dirty clothes. Intending to put his clothes in a clothes basket left. But the tall man frowned wonder, he find clothes that are still left in the basket.

 

He took the white shirt, school uniforms used kirin students behind their blaster. Taecyeon glared surprised, to see the writing painted blood red in uniforms. "What the hell is this?"

 

'Go away loser! You usurper girlfriend! '

 

Taecyeon threw the shirt to the floor with a view of sorts. He remembered when he had passed with Nichkhun in the corridor dormitory who bring dry clothing folds. Nichkhun's face looks normal, he even had a friendly smile at his roommate - who of course Taecyeon ignored . How could he be so relaxed after receiving the terror of others?

 

"Is he crazy?" Taecyeon muttered not believe it.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

~To Be Continued~


 

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~