Why?

You Became My Obsession.

 

It's been couple of days since they came out of the police station, Seohyun avoided Kai at any cost. She didn’t want to meet or even hear about his name. Seohyun couldn’t tell her parents what happen when they came home from their over sea concert. She wasn’t happy anymore she stop wearing nice cloth to a point where she stop wearing makeup. Her parents didn’t understand what's going on until they got a call from Kai's parents. His parents ask to meet them somewhere private. Seohyun was at school when both her and Kai's parent were meeting.

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, please have a seat."

"Mr. Kim what is it that you want to speak to us about?"

"I don’t know how to tell you this but..it seem that both our children has gotten married with each other without letting us know."

"And how do you know of this?" Mrs.Choi said.

"My lawyer just told me when I got back from an oversea meeting."

"No, Seohyun wouldn’t do such a thing..she a good girl."

"Knowning my Kai, he wouldn’t married anyone this fast or at a young age either."

"Could it be that our Seohyun p..pregnant."

"Seunghyun, don't say such a thing..she would never do that..it had to be a good enough reason for her to do this."

"Let's talk this over with our children before we make any farther decisions."

"Let's do that."

 

As the parents finish their meal together both parent left the restaurant, Seohyun parents went home and waited until their daughter. Kai got a message and he text the message to Seohyun, when she saw the message her tears couldn’t help but ran down her face. Her friends who were there with her saw her face.

 

"Seohyun ah, what's wrong?"

Shaking her head. "Tell us..we're your friends arent we?"

 

Seohyun stood up and ran out of the lunch room, her friends ran after her. Her friends stop her from running farther away, as she crash into their arms. The girls just give her a group hug and stay there with her until she stop crying.

 

"Seohyun ah, what’s wrong? Won't you tell us?"

"Yuri ah, my parents..my parents found out."

Yuri looked at the other two girls. "Found what out?"

 

Seohyun start crying again as her friend try to calm her down again, as they wipe her tears and they all got up from the ground they saw the four boys walking towards them. Kai saw Seohyun crying as he walk up closer and closer.

 

"Let's go meet your parents together." Kai said walking up to Seohyun.

Yuri stop Kai from walking closer. "Stop, what did you do to Seohyun."

Chanyeol walk forward and took Yuri hand and pull her away with him, Sehun told Yoona to come with him but she didn’t budge when he walk up to her. "I said let's go." he held onto her arms, and pull her away. Luhan looked at Taeyeon. "Seohyun ah, go home for the day..i'll bring you your homework if you have any." she said to Seohyun.

She looked at Taeyeon and nod her head. "Thank you." she walk off and Kai follow after her.

 

Taeyeon watch as Seohyun and Kai disappear when she saw Luhan still looking at her, she start walking away when he follow behind her. She was near her class when he give her a quick kiss on the cheek before running away. She had this smile on her face but she blush it off and enter her class. Sehun didn’t let go of Yoona until she step on his foot. He looked at her.

 

"Stop bothering with me, I don’t like you." walk away.

Stop her. "I don’t care if you don’t like me..because I like you." pull her into a hug.

Struggling to get free from his hug. "Sehun stop, we're in school." she said trying to push him away.

"Ok, but I wont let you go."

"Whatever." she said and ran to her class.

 

Sehun smile and walk to his class as well. Seohyun drove her car and Kai got into his and they both headed to their own house. When she got home and enter the house she could feel the tension in the house. Seohyun went up to her mom.


"Omma." she said as tears were filling her eyes.

"Seohyun what’s this I heard about you marrying?"

Her tears fell down on cheek. "I'm sorry, I never wanted this to happen..i didn’t mean it to happen."

"Are you pregnant that's why you got married?"

She looked at her father. "Appa..it's not because of that. How can you look at me so low."

"Then why did you get marry so young, you promise not to get promise not to get married until you finish college."

"It all happened so fast, I didn’t know what to do."

"Seohyun ah, you know that once you married you have to live with his family."

Shaking her head."No..i cant..please don’t make me go live with him."

"No you have too. You sign the marriage paper at your own free will. I'm disappointed in you Seohyun."

"Appa." she said watching her father walk away. "Appa please, don’t take me there. I'll promise to be a better daughter I'll do anything." got on her knees." Don’t you love me anymore appa."

Her father turn around to face her. "I never thought you would do such a thing Seohyun, I have such high hope for you..but I guess my dream for you wasn’t important."

"Appa." she shouted towards her father, but he didn’t look back. "Omma." she turn to look at her mom.

"Seohyun ah, why on earth would you do this? You don’t even like that boy? "

"Omma, please don’t let appa send me away." hugging her mom.

"Seohyun why did you do this? Are you not going to tell me?" rubbing Seohyun hair.

"I couldn’t ruin your career..i just cant."

"Is this why you sign the paper with that boy."

Nod her head."Oh Seohyun..why would you do that..your more important to us then our career."

"I'm sorry omma."

"No, baby. It's me and your appa that is sorry..if we havent been gone such much and tell you how much you mean to us..maybe then this wouldn’t have happen..it's our fault."

"Omma, please don’t cry..i know you love me..and you also love your career..i just couldn’t stand in the way." hug her mom once more. "Omma let's keep this just between us, appa already think of me as someone else."

"Don't say that Seohyun, your appa loves you the most."

 

Seohyun father called Mr. Kim and they ask her parents to send Seohyun to their house, her father came down with her luggage and all her belonging. Seohyun mother walk up to her husband.

 

"Honey, are you really going to send your daughter away like this?"

"She left us with no choice."

"Please Seunghyun, she our only daughter."

"She didn’t ask us for our blessing before marrying this boy, so why should we keep her with us when she isnt thinking about us as her parents."

"Honey."

"We have to take Seohyun to the Kim's house."

"What? Appa..please."

"You are now there people Seohyun."

 

Seohyun parents took her to the Kim's house, where his parents and Kai stood there waiting for them to arrive. Once they arrive the maids in the house took Seohyun stuff to Kai's room where they will be sharing a room. Her parents left right away as she cry watching her parents car drove away, Kai mother walk over to Seohyun and took her inside the house.

 

Chanyeol took Yuri out of the city, she looked around not knowing where they are. Yuri look at Chanyeol here and there, not knowing what to say.

 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just somewhere."

"I have classes, I'm not like you."

"I have classes too Yuri, if I can pass you can too."

"Take me back to school, I don’t want to be anywhere right now beside School."

"No, your coming with me."

 

Yuri feel asleep during the car ride, when she woke up to the car stopping she notice a nice house surround by woods. She looked around and there's no other house or anything but the woods and them.

 

"Get out." he said to her.

 

Yuri kept looking around not knowing where she is, she took her phone out but there wasn’t any service either. When Chanyeol came over to her side of the car she lock the door, he told her to open but she wouldn’t. He open the car with his key and pull her out, he took her inside the house.

 

"Who house is this?"

"This is the house I built for you."

"What?"

"I built this house far away from the city so you couldn’t run away from me..this is our house the house I'm going to keep you with me."

Yuri felt scared with his words. " What do you mean?" stuttering her question out.

"After we graduate I'm taking you here and we will live here just the two of us." he walk towards her.

 

Yuri move back as he walk towards her, she didn’t wan to be corner by him or she would never be able to get out of this house without a bruise. It was getting late when he start cooking for them, Yuri wanted to go home but he wouldn’t take her.

 

"Chanyeol..please take me home."

"No, not yet."

"My parents will be worry."

"There not home, no one is." he said looking at her. "I know your parents schedule already."

 

Yuri kind of freak out that he knew about her parents and their schedule, all the boys knew about the girls and their parents.