Just say you love me

Just say you love me

Jiyong is walking along the corridors of YG building as he prepares to leave for his solo concert rehearsal. He stopped suddenly when something caught his attention at the corner of his eyes.

‘Oh, there he is… such cute smile he’s having. Wait, is he talking to one of our female dancers?!’ Jiyong thought to himself as he stares at Seungri. Jealousy starts to build up in him as he sees his lover talking to the female dancer. He started to walk towards them and cuts in their conversation.

‘Hey, what are you guys talking about?’ Jiyong asked as he gives a it-better-not-be-anything-much look to Seungri.

‘Oh, hyung! I was just telling noona how fun our trip was to that resort at Bangkok. It was fun wasn’t it?’ Seungri said as he gives a bright smile to Jiyong.

‘Yeah he was, anyway I gotta go. See you guys soon!’ the noona said and left the two alone.

‘That was some jealousy hyung, didn’t know you care that much about me. I might feel pressured hyung!’ Seungri teased as he saw his noona has already walk quite a distance away. ‘Oh anyway, I’ll be busy tomorrow with some work so I don’t think I am able to meet you. Sorry!’

Jiyong eyes turned wide and with a red face he snapped, ‘WHAT? You won’t be free tomorrow? Do you even know what date is tomorrow? You know what, if you don’t want me to care that much then forget it. I won’t.’ and stomped off leaving Seungri behind.

‘How can he forget about our anniversary? It’s always me who takes the initiative, it’s always me who’s giving more love. Why can’t he do the same back? Do you even love me, Seungri? This is all Jiyong can think about when he was rehearsing on stage. With all these thoughts in his mind, the rehearsal did not go well at all. It is already 3am and he still can’t get the steps right. The dancers had just left while he insist on staying to rehearse a bit more. Jiyong went back to the stage and started dancing to his song when suddenly the music stop and a video came on the screen.

‘Hi hyung, I guess I went a little overboard just now and made you angry. I’m sorry, it’s not my intention at all. I wanted to give you a surprise on our anniversary, yes I do remember it’s our anniversary, but somehow it got backfired. Did you think that I will forget? I promise you, I will never ever forget our special day. I really wanted to give you a big surprise and the best anniversary ever… Please don’t be angry anymore okay? Forgive me?’

The screen went blank again and suddenly there’s a chant from his back.

‘JIYONG JIYONG SARANGHAE, JIYONG JIYONG FORGIVE ME, JIYONG JIYONG SARANGHAE!’ Jiyong turned around and saw Seungri standing at the audience standing area putting his hands above his head, forming a heart shape, while chanting the words. A smile broke out from Jiyong’s face and he walks towards Seungri.

‘Are you a fan?’ Jiyong asked trying to hide his smile.

‘Yes, a big big fan.’ Seungri replied as he looks into Jiyong’s eyes.

Jiyong leans forward and plant a kiss on Seungri’s lips and hugs him. ‘You must be one hell of a special fan because I love you so much.’

‘I’m sor-‘

‘Shhh, don’t need to say that. Just say you love me too.’

‘I love you too.’ Seungri whispered back.