My First Chocolate Kiss

My First Chocolate Kiss

"Yesterday, Young Jae kissed my lips. I have never expected this kind of things!"

 

"It feels exciting! I had felt it before."

 

"Sometimes it tastes like a strawberry!"

 

"I have never felt it like seriously."

 

That girl just could think that little conversation with her friends when the break time in their school. It was really embarrassing when she just could tell that she hadn't done such a things that her friends considered as an usual things. Once again she rolled, cudling her bolster while thinking hard. She even had never thought that things could happen.

 

Jeon Chan Ran woke from her position. She sat on her bed. Once again, she ruffled her hair and considered that the conversation between her and her friends was a little bit strange. Just now, she had just felt stressed just because of a conversation. A little conversation that had a big meaning for her.

 

A naughty mind came in her mind. Altough she didn't want to but, she didn't want to die in a confusing situation. She remembered. She had a film which had a kiss scene but, when she was watching that film, she just passed the scene by closing her eyes with her hands/

 

"I'm sorry, God." Slowly, she played the movie and skipped until the kiss scene. Then... altough she still closed her eyes with her hands, she took a space in order that her eyes could watch it. A stare between the actor and actress could make Chan Ran opened her eyes widely. Her feels started feeling warm when the actor made his girlfriend got closer to him. Pointing that smooth lips in order to land perfectly. The more they got closer, the more Chan Ran widened her eyes to watch.

 

Chan Ran's eyes just really widened when those lips planted on each other to let their expression. Their feels was revealed describing that they couldn't be separated. Hands that wrapping to waist and neck seemed like a chain that couldn't be broken to be a lonely fraction. They needed each other. It was being expressed from how amazing the feels when they were kissing.

 

A slight smile was being painted pulling two corners of their lips. A smile that was relaxing everyone who saw it. It seemed like they would live with no problem. A grasp that happened after that kissing, made Chan Ran shivered. It was not anything but, she saw that couple felt relieved after letting all their feels they had.

 

Chan Ran felt like being flown. She thought someone.

 

KRING!

 

Luckily, she won’t sink so that deep. A message ringtone was shocking her ehm IT WAS NOT THAT! A person who appeared afer she had done watching that kiss scene made her shocked. It happened just now. The problem was Chan Ran thought too far about herself.

 

From: Mr. Cheesecake

You are in your house right now, right? I'm bored. I'm on the way to your house.

 

How was it? Actually, Chan Ran wanted to hide herself under the blanket but, the person sending her a message was a person that she couldn’t reject his presence. Chan Ran’s mind wasn’t good enough just because of the influence of her friends and that damn kiss scene. She was like drunk when changing her clothes. Hoping there was no anything wrong, she prayed.

 

Chan Ran went to the place where they usually shared a story. She prepared at least snacks. As a good human being, Chan Ran had to treat a guest like a king.

 

Approximately after 15 minutes she prepared those, bell then rung. It must be that person because, her parents and sister would come back to home later than usual. And it was right. When she opened the door, her heart was beating faster than before. It was the same reaction if Chan Ran met him.

 

“Chan Ran-i!” The first word which was always being said if he met that girl. He ruffled Chan Ran’s hair slowly and it didn’t feel the same. His touch got some nerve to Chan Ran’s body. She was sure that this feels came because of the kiss scene.

 

Chan Ran tried to act as usual. “Dae Hyun Oppa!” She hugged the tall body in front of her. “I am happy that you come to my home. My parents and my sister won’t come back later,” she said.

 

As usual. If they were in Chan Ran’s home, they always came to the backyard. It was a little bit embarrassing because there was a drier but, a slow wind always came and made Dae Hyun felt comfortable to just sit there. Moreover if he was being accompanied by his girlfriend, Jeon Chan Ran.

 

Dae Hyun walked to the place they usually used to talk with. An oscillation which just could be used by two people. He didn’t know. Dae Hyun liked this kind of things more than dating Chan Ran in the crowded Myeongdong.

 

“I just have an ice cream.” Chan Ran said while bringing two chocolate ice creams. She really knew that her boyfriend really liked any kind of foods so, Chan Ran felt ehm... strange when she just could make an ice cream for him.

 

“Ah, I really want to eat ice cream,” Dae Hyun said after Chan Ran had sut beside him. After taking a seat together, they talked friendly. The conversation from A until Z always made them looked comfortable for each other.

 

But, inside that comfortable feels, who knew that Chan Ran had another mind. Dae Hyun and her weren’t that lame for having their relationship maybe, just about one year but, Chan Ran really loved that boy. She even wrote in her dream-list that a couple years later, she must married Dae Hyun and had children from him.

 

Her eyes noticed it. She was just aware that the smile in front of her was really beautiful, being described from that smooth lips and also every words that he said. Chan Ran was a person who could be influenced by a little things easily. She tried to avoid everything that had forced her but, she couldn’t help when seeing Dae Hyun his lips because of ice cream she made.

 

Chan Ran became quite, acting like hearing all the stories from Dae Hyun. Had she to do it? Will Dae Hyun be angry? But, Chan Ran felt that was no wall avoiding her right now.

 

 “That’s all. I don’t know his condition right now.” Dae Hyun ended his story while eating the ice cream.

 

“Oppa...” Chan Ran had decided.

 

“Wae?” Dae Hyun looked at her. She bented her head. “Why?”

 

Chan Ran sighed a lot. She looked at Dae Hyun for a while and she did it. Doing a thing that had never she thought. Finally, her lips landed on the right place. Chan Ran didn’t kiss Dae Hyun for the long time. She ended the kiss, she didn’t want to be seen as that obsessed. At least, she had proven what her friends said. But, she felt it wasn’t an exciting feeling or it tasted like strawberry. It seemed like a feeling that revelead from the kissing. A feeling that couldn’t be described by any word.

 

Chan Ran felt strange but, she felt relieved. What she wanted lately, finally revealed although she knew that Dae Hyun’s reaction wasn’t same as the actor of that film. Maybe he shocked. Sorry.

 

“Sorry.” She said without seeing Dae Hyun. She was embarrassed.

 

They became quiet. Who knew that this sweet thing would come for the first time from Chan Ran’s lips? Honestly, Dae Hyun always dreamed about kissing her but, he hadn’t done it for real.

 

“Jeon Chan Ran...” He slowly called. He held her hands that seemed like shivering. Finally, she looked at him. “I love you...”

 

Then, Dae Hyun pulled her hand. He pressed his lips on hers. No one forced them, that two lips kissed on each other. And their heartbeat was like running right now.

 

Chan Ran shocked but, she thanked that finally Dae Hyun kissed her. It was too sweet and made her kissing Dae Hyun back.

 

What she had felt about the feeling after seeing the kiss scene in that film was right. Every vibe Dae Hyun gave, making her felt warm. Unconsciously, her hands wrapped around Dae Hyun’s neck. The hug was more tight when Chan Ran was aware that Dae Hyun’s hands had already wrapped around her waist.

 

Once they ended the kiss to take a breath but, a second then, they kissed again. All feeling that hadn’t been revealed, making that kissing seemed like being replaying. It was really really sweet, they had a same mind.

 

They didn’t know how long they kissed but, they seemed tired. Dae Hyun ended the kiss, so did Chan Ran. They stared on each other―although seemed embarrassed. It was like the ending of the film Chan Ran watched. After kissing, a couple would smile being aware what the most beautiful thing they had done. Chan Ran felt blessed for her first kiss. It was Jung Dae Hyun’s. She promised that no one would ever steal his lips except her.

 

“Oppa.” She said and rested her head on Dae Hyun’s chest. Dae Hyun smiled and cuddled her. He caressed her hair slowly.

 

“It tastes like a chocolate.”

 

Dae Hyun chuckled and kissed her on forehead.


***

FIN