I'm not crazy....or am I?

Crazy.

'Finally...' He thought when he saw the scene before him. The scene before him almost made him forget what he was running from, but he knew that if he stopped they catch him anyways...him and and his brother. His brother, Junhong, was the only person that he had left. He stuck by him even when he started to see things that weren't there. As he studied the road ahead of him, he realized that his brother should see this too. It's not often they traveled anywhere, so this would be a great time for him to see it. He reached over and shook the limp body seated next to him, cooing softly, "Junhong-ah...wake up~" At first there was no response, so he shook harder, hoping to wake the so-called 'Big Baby' next to him. "Junhong-ah~ Wake up~", he called again and this time he heard a groan that made him grin through this rough time. He glanced to look at the boy in the passanger seat as he started to wake up, then focused back forward. Junhong yawned and stretched his arms, waking up slowly. He blinked and looked around, the looked out the windshield at the view of the road before him. His eyes widened slightly, then he turned to brother,"H-Hyung....what are you doing...?" The smile on the man's face was wiped away instantly, with the tone he heard from the boy. Then he put an odd smile on his face and turned to Junhong again,"What do you mean...I'm getting us out and away from the people. The ones that judged us and locked me in that crazy hospital...I don't belong there JunHong...you know I don't." He heard a sigh, then a solemn toned Junhong."YongGuk Hyung....stop. Please...don't do this to yourself or me...just let it go and go back-", the younger was cut off by his elder brother slamming on the breaks, jerking them both forward in their seats. "Why?! Why should I go back JunHong? To get poked and prodded at like some experiment..? Or to get treated like I don't understand simple things? Why Junhong?! I thought you were the only person who thought I wasn't as crazy as they said! You believed I was normal!" Yongguk yelled, as he pounded on the steering wheel. He looked over at Junhong, watching as the boy lowered his head. "...I don't think your crazy....but I just don't want you to get hurt hyung...I can't keep you safe...Umma and Appa can't keep you safe either....you just have to go back to stay safe...for our parents...and me," he whispered the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear it, but Yongguk did and questioned immediately. "What do you mean you can't keep me safe...knowing that your alive and well and seated with me makes me safe..." The younger started to sob softly, wetness rolling down his face,"H-Hyung...stop...stop trying to hold on to me...I'm not alive...or well....and niether are you..." Junhong looked up at Yongguk and the elder gasped not seeing the the usual face of his younger brother. This face was sickly pale, with his eyes the color of shadows. They were bottomless and he stared into them. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, or what he had done. Yongguk shut his eyes, covering them with his hands, repeating, "No...no..no...no.." Then he heard sirens in the distance behind him and he peeked through his fingers to look back at his brother, seeing a pale, limp body being held up by a seat belt. His eyes started to water with realization, his brother was dead. He took his brother...his brother's corspe with him to run away...believing that he was alive. At that moment he reached over and unbuckled the body from it's limiting seat belt and pulled it into his lap, rubbing over it's flattened hair. 'He's dead....', he thought, then the tears in his eyes spilled over, running down his face and onto the face of his brother's corspe. He knew then, as the sirens got closer and as his grip got tighter on his brothers body, that he was indeed Crazy.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry. That was terrible...there were spelling errors everywhere. But please tell me what you thought...I like criticsm of all kind. Don't worry about being nice.
Thanks for reading.
~Emma~