Meet the kingka

Paradise Love

 

Park Bom was late. For the first time in her life she was actually running late to school. Not only she had forgotten to set her alarm, she totally forgot where did she place her contact lens before she went to bed last night, which is why today she's wearing a glasses. 

   

As she was practically jog to her classroom, her legs seemed to lost its balance. She tripped and accidentally hit the door of an open locker.

   

"Yah!" Screamed a guy. The guy was behind the door, sorting his books out as Bom tripped, making the door slammed onto the side of his face.

   

"Oh! I'm so sorry," Bom said apologetically. Seeing the scar on the guy's face, Bom quickly took out her hello kitty plaster and helped to paste it on his face. At first, the guy flinched but he stayed still as Bom insisted.

   

"Look, I've got to run. I'm really late for my class and I'm really sorry." Bom said as she  helped the guy to pick up his books. The guy just nodded. Bom smiled and started to run again.

   

On her first few steps, Bom heard the guy shout, calling her, "Hey you strawberry head", she turned to face the guy, "Me?" The guy nodded. "What's you're name?"

   

"Park Bom-imida, yours?"

   

"Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. And I believe you owe me one." The guy then smirked before making his way to his class leaving Bom speechless.