Hmpf.

As Sweet as Donut?

 

 

 

GIYOUNG’S POV

 

Now here I am. at the table with Luhan, Sena and Sihoo.

“I’m Sihoo. Nice to meet you, Giyoung”

Errrr I think this guy is the type who didn’t talk so often, so so so unlike Baekoppa.

“neh.. nice to meet you too Sihoo-ssi”

This is so ridiculous. this Sihoo-guy just hear my cry like a minute ago before he even knows my name. I felt so mushy in his eyes, so embarrassing. I'd never being like this before? I mean, am I really like Luhan-ssi that bad? I can see from Luhan and Sena right now, it’s like they are really mean to be together. The way they talks about anything non-stop, they way they’re looking at each other, it seems.. perfect. It seems like there’s nothing can stop them.

Sheez. Why so pathetic? Where’s the energetic Giyoung?

Then I just close my eyes, let it all out with a small sigh. When I open my eyes, I’ll try my best to give them the real Giyoung. Then slowly I can join them laughing. And as time goes by, I didn’t even realize it’s been one and half hours we spent talking and laughing.

“guys I’m really sorry I got to go. I have another shift at three”

They all get up, and Sena hug me tightly

“promise me you’ll see unnie again okay?!”

I nodded and gave her a sincere smile, because I do sad too, because I don’t know when I’ll see her again. And I really get really easily comfortable around her.

“neh.. I promise unnie” I gave her another last hug

I forget to tell you that Sena is studying in Japan. She’s full Korean. Now she’s here for her sister’s wedding. So, she’ll be right here at Seoul for less than a week. Because of that Luhan’s got really happy when he received her phone call and didn’t bother to break our plan to hang around at the park, because she didn’t tell Luhan that she’s going to Seoul at the first place. So it’s like sort of surprise. And she’s just arrived here about two hours ago.

“no no no, promise us, you’ll see us again!” Luhan said happily as always.

“araso araso araso, byeeeee” I waved at three of them.

A smile keep plastering around my face all the way I get back to donut cave,  but at the other side, I feel something just weird? Ah ya,

 

 I lost Luhan.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Flashback

“YAH!! You pabo! Get back here

Sihoo heard that cheerful voice outside, in front of the coffee shop. That voice is so sweet yet energetic. When he tried to peek out the window,

he saw that girl laughing happily

His heart began beating uncontrollably

He didn’t hear anything beside that sweet voice

He even didn’t believe does he really felt this feeling ever again

“finally.. I found this creature”

 

When he just stand there peek out the window, he didn’t realize that there’s someone behind him entire time. Not until when he felt a plastic spoon hit his head.

“Yemme, day dreaming it’s just began~~~ what creature hyung?”

Sihoo just ignore his little brother. Because of the huge curiousness, Sihoo’s little brother just joining him to peek out the window.

“WOOOOOH A GURL?!”

“Yah shut up you crazy deer!”

Because the loudness of Luhan’s voice, that girl moves her head to find the voice came from. And she saw a glimpse of two male upper heads behind the window that belongs to a cozy coffee shop.  She do really interested with the cozy-look that the coffee shop gave her. What a great exterior design. I will go there after school to see the interior design. I hope it’s going to be great as well. She’s trying to make another plan in her head.

 

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

 

“anyeonghaseyeayeayeayeaaaoyo~” she yelled happily uncontrollably as always, I even didn’t have to turn my head to see who it was.

Honestly, this past few hours I just spent my time thinking where’s she, what is she doing, and with who actually she meet up with. But at the other side, I began to realize, this feeling that I have for her was slowly became really wasted. First, because obviously, she didn’t have any of this silly feeling. She didn’t have the same feeling that I feel towards her, indeed. She just thinking that this kind of feeling was really awkward. And..  I think she likes another guy?

“what’s with that really clearly troll face?”

“teeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheee :3” she just laughing and letting out her derpiness

“don’t tell me that you just meet with this Luhan Chinese freaky-guy” I roll my eyes and sigh a little. You know? Jellyjelly?

she froze

she didn’t even saying a word. And then she just continues her dishes.

“he’s not a Chinese freak” she mumbled.

I felt a light pang inside me. She’s just taking a side for a guy rather than me for the first time for these past few years. Dang it, I just started the awkward atmosphere. Again.

It feels like one decade she stays silent and keep doing her things. it must be something that happens back then.

After she done doing her things, she came to me and leaned at my shoulder with her eyes still looking at nothing.

“after the night shift, stay at my house first, please

“sure” I answer her as I brush her hair trying to comfort her.

It must be something really happen.