The Beginning

As Sweet as Donut?

 

 
 
GIYOUNG'S POV 
 
As i put the donut clown costume, i walked really fast to get out from the Donut store. Our store. My family donut store. Me, Myungsoo and my brother work here after school. And sometimes girls came here to eat donuts or drink some coffee OR maybe just to take a look on my brother.
 
My brother was one of the hot guys at his univ. But unfortunately, my brother had his own schedules because he's really busy with his projects. So he's not working for everyday.
So, yeah that was one of the consequences for having that kind of brother. Oh by the  way he's name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. He's 22, and i'm 18. Okay enough with my brother.
 
And now here i am. Outside.  Maybe a little far from the donuts store. 
then i saw a really cute guy walking in front of me.... (#nowplaying http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6inwzOooXRU%20in  in my head) and then slowly the song disappear when i realize he walking towards me and i'm still wearing clown suit. 
Okay panic attack.
I cover my face with my hair, and then he came to me,
 
"Would you take me to the donut store?"
 
And hang. And hang. And hang.
 
Is he really talking to me?
 
"Yes, Of course i'm talking to you" he said with a smile
 
Aish. Screw my habit for being mumbling out loud 
 
"O.. Okay, follow me" 
 
With that i guide him to our donut store and keep looking back to make sure he's there.
 
When we arrived, my mom gave him the cheering welcome. And i really get so embarrassed with that. And then he pick his donut. He get really exited when he saw the "Homer Donut" 
 
 
Yeah that was my idea because i love The Simpson that bad. And he ordered hot chocolate. Omona, hot chocolate plus Homer Donut. That was exactly the same order every time i ate here. Because the tension getting lighter, i accidentely said "what you pick was awesome. I love the combination of hot chocolate and Homer" 
 
With that Myungsoo lightly kick my feet. "What the heck?!" Look at him with disbelieve
And i just get one mehrong from Myungsoo, then i said sorry to this guy and he mouthed "it's okay" with his calming eyes and smile. Then i just gave him a small smile and nodded.
 
And then he take his order and headed to the nearest table. After he ate his donut, he get off from his table went outside. Before that, he flash me a smile. Omonaaaa why he's do damnly sweeeet *_* 
 
After i'm home around 9PM, my phone rang and that was message from Myungsoo.
 
M "who's that guy?"
 
G "huh? What guy?"
 
Silent
 
G "OOH. That sweet guy?"
 
M "yeah whatever"
 
G "honestly, i dont know .___."
 
M "jinjja?"
 
G "neh, jinjjayo. I just meet him on the street with my amazing clown suit on. Wae?      Afraid to lose your baby dearest BFF?
 
M "ckck. Just asking"
 
G "dafuq"
 
After texting that silly, i prepared to go to sleep. What a tiring day.. not as tiring as the other night, because i kept on thinking this really sweet boy.
 
As i walk to the comfy bed, Baekhyun came up and running towards the bed and happily lied on my bed. "YAH, what the heck?! Get out!" I pull him from my bed with all my strength, and he's not moving and mumbling "my air conditioner was broken. So i slept here from now on" 
 
what the?!