FINAL

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME :*

I confess I have 5 biases for EXO: 1) Kris....2) Baekhyun....3) Luhan....4) Sehun and lastly 5) Suho....I effin love these boys and hopefully if I have the given time and inspiration I will write a oneshot story for all of my biases.....oh yes......THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING BOY BANDS!!!! BWHAHAHHAHA *ahem ahem anyways....here you go guys :********

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

"___-ah prepare now cause you'll perform within 5 minutes!" one of the staff said to me.

"Thanks unnie!!" after that I quickly prepared myself and went straight ahead to the stage. I quickly bowed to the audience and introduce myself in front of them. After that small introduction I quickly signalled the whole band to start the music. As I interact with the audience through my music my eyes caught a specific person. There in a group of males I saw this attractive man...don't get me wrong all of his friends were handsome but this specific person literally caught my eye. There's something in him that I can't put but there's one thing for sure I think he just caught and made my heart skip a beat. 

Even though this is how I feel inside I still perform professionally in front of the audience. With the last song ended I started talking to the audience.

"And for our next song I want to have a duet with one of the audiences. Is there anyone who wants to sing with me?" as I asked this question to them there in the group of males started nudging and pushing this attractive man.

 

"YA BAEKHYUN HYUNG AS THE MAKNAE OF THIS TEAM I ORDER YOU TO GO  TO THE STAGE AND SING WITH PRETTY NOONA!!!!"

"SHE NEEDS A PARTNER!"

"YOU'RE OUR MAIN VOCAL!"

"YOU GO USE YOUR VOICE! INSTEAD OF CHECKING YOUR EYELINER!!"

"ITS NOT SMUDGE OKAY? DON'T WORRY! YOU LOOK GOOD"

"DUDE DO IT! IN THAT WAY YOU'LL GET CLOSE TO HER." hearing that last statement made me blush. With the persuasion powers of his friends he quickly went up the stage. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun-imnida. Nice to meet you" he said while bowing in front of me. As a reply I bowed also and introduced myself with a handshake.

"Hi my name's ___-ah and its nice meeting you." as I said that we were both looking at each other's eyes. Its like time has stop for the both of us. We were still mesmerized at each other when we heard the teasings and coughing from the audience. We break our eye contact and handshake and we started singing the song.

 

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

All throughout the whole performance my eyes are only focused at ___-ah. Ever since I saw her in front of the stage its like an angel just sent down from heaven. My heart just skipped a beat. I guess love at first sight still exists until now. I am so happy that I have given the chance to be her duet partner..I guess my band mates were a bit useful. 

Okay back to topic so here I am now at the stage singing with ___-ah...I was waiting for an eye contact from her but she's only focused at the audience. So with courage I quickly intertwined my fingers too hers and let her face me. I saw her eyes widen but eventually she quickly relaxed and now the both of us are now looking at each other....feeling so mesmerized....perfect and so...in love. I was definitely in a different world with her. As the song ended I guess with the sudden urge inside me...I just cupped her face with both of my hands and just kissed her on the lips. I slightly pulled out from her and told her those 3 words.

"I love you." I can see her eyes widen and she was about to run but I quickly held her tight in my arms.

"Y-yah w-w-what nonsense are you talking about? We just met and you're saying these words to me. I don't even know you. So h-how." I quickly shut her up once again with a peck on the lips.

"I know this may sound crazy but ever since I laid my eyes on you I just fell in love with you. I love you ___-ah. You just immediately caught my attention and even though we just met, my heart is already telling me that I should never let you go. You're like the missing piece in the puzzle....the puzzle of my heart." with a deep breath I bowed in front of her making her eyes widen more. 

"I know this is so sudden and fast for you but I promise myself to never let you go. So here I am kneeling in front of you and asking you...___-ah will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

YOU POV

 

I was shock hearing this from him...How can he declare and say he loves me if we only just met?!?! No to mention asking me to be his girlfriend that's absolutely absurd!!! But despite of these facts my heart is telling me to say yes to him. The words he just said to me were also the words my mind and heart is saying. I won't deny the fact I also fell in love with him. Maybe he is right maybe we can try and work things out. So with a deep breath I said to him.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." 

"W-what did you say again?" he asked while standing and now facing me with a smile plastered on his face. With a smile matching his I said those words to him.

"I said.... yes I would love to be your girlfriend and I love you too." with that he captured me in his arms once again and also lock lips with mine. He slightly pulled away and with our nose touching each other he said...

"I love you ___-ah." 

"I love you more Baek........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YA _____-AH WAKE UP!!!! YOUR SLEEPING ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! " I was suddenly jolted up from my sleep. I quickly smack my bandmate on the arm.

"Oh my gosh! Why you bastard you just scared me!!!"

"Well I'm sorry to disturbed your sleep but its our turn already to perform."

"Oh is that so? Hahaha mianhe." with a few retouches me and my bandmates quickly went up the stage and perform.

 

 

 

 

Finally the night finished and we were thanking the whole audience for watching us when suddenly a pair of arms suddenly wrap around my waist. 

"Yeobo congratulations and Happy Anniversary." the person whispered in my ear and with excitement inside me I quickly turn around, face him and peck him on the lips.

"Happy Anniversary too yeobo." as if we can't get enough of each other we started to kiss once again.

 

"YA BAEKHYUN HYUNG AS THE MAKNAE OF THIS TEAM I ORDER YOU TO STOP KISSING PRETTY NOONA'S FACE!!!"

"MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!"

"YA ENOUGH WITH THE PDA!!!"

"YOU GUYS CAN DO THAT AT HOME!!!"

"*SIGH LOVERS"

"WHY DON'T YOU GUYS STOP THAT PDA AND PERHAPS BOTH OF YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR SON." as soon as they said that someone suddenly tugged on my clothes and me and Baekhyun look down and there's my cute little son smiling with cute puppy eyes. I quickly carried him in my arms.

"OMMA!!! APPA!!!" he said while tightly hugging me. Me and Baekhyun both kissed our son on his cheeks making him giggle. 

 

"Okay smile for the camera!!" all of us smile in the camera. After that picture moment we let our son play with his uncles and I am now alone with my husband. Baekhyun was back hugging me while sometime kissing my hair and temple. We were just in that position in silence when suddenly he called me so I quickly answered him.

"What is it?"

"Thank you"

"Thank you for what?" with curiosity I quickly faced him. He locked some of my hair in my ears and cupped my face with his hands.

"For you coming in my life...for everything I have right now. My life has been perfect ever since I met you." 

"Me too thank you for being part of my life. Thank you for having the courage in asking me out and not to mention fighting for our love. Thank you so much yeobo. I love you."  

"I love you more. Always remember my love for you will be forevermore." with that he quickly capture my lips once again.

 

Promising me that our love will last until eternity.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Should I cover myself up? Is it too sweet? xD Well I hope you guys like it ^^