Twenty One

High Security

@BabyPanda.2013. Copyright


It’s already over a week after that day and friendship between you and Daehyun grew bigger. You two keeps texting each other. Well not those lovey-dovey text, just a normal text about homework and etc. One day your phone receive one new text message from unknown number.

 

Yoon-Mi ah. It’s me, Sunhwa eonnie. Can you come over to our shop? I will tell you everything when you got here. Oh bring that Daehyun boy too. Text me if you have decide when you will be coming here. Thank you and have a nice day.

After read the text, you quickly text Daehyun to tell him what you just received. After replied a few texts, discussing with him, you two agree to go there together on Friday after the class.

At Jung’s mansion,

Daehyun just blank stares on his phone until he didn’t realize that Jinyoung silently sneaking into his room, take a seat in front of him and munch the chips while watching Daehyun.

“Had enough stares? Or you gonna continued stares until you burn a hole on your phone?”

Daehyun snapped out from his spacing out, lifted up his head and stares at Jinyoung.  Jinyoung cocked his eyebrows and casually ask, “So now you gonna burn a hole on my prefect and handsome face, Hyunnie?” Immediately Daehyun’s face turn into say-what face.

Jinyoung just shrugs, “So what’s with the stares? Why are you staring at the phone?”

“This Friday….”

Jinyoung waited for him to continued but Daehyun somehow was about to continued spacing out when Jinyoung smacked his left thigh, “Au~ Hyung. Why did you do that?”

“It’s not my fault. You was keep spacing out and its pissing me off. Ppali! Tell me what wrong with this Friday?”

Daehyun who was busy rub his thigh where Jinyoung hit it earlier, stopped and his eyes turns glittering along with Cheshire’s grin on his face.

“Me and Yoon-Mi gonna have another date this Friday. Well it’s not really a date since we was being asked to come over to a shop which is we visit last time. But yeah, it’s only me and her so to me it’s a date.”

Jinyoung just shook his head. “This kid is seriously in love with that girl.”

--

On the Friday’s morning,

“Yoon-mi baby.” Baekhyun call while knocking your room’s door. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door after he heard at faint shout from you, “It’s not locked. Come in.”

“Yoon-mi.” Baekhyun called again after he peered his head in.

“Ahh Baekhyun oppa. What is it?”  You turn around from the mirror, facing him.

“It’s already 8:30 am. You are not going to the class today?”Baekhyun asked he saw you wearing just plain white tee along with short pants. Actually he went to your room to call you for breakfast.

“My class have been cancelled. Namjoo, she texted me just now.”

Baekhyun nodded, “Oh okay then. Let’s go to the kitchen, breakfast.” You rose up and follow Baekhyun to the kitchen. The breakfast were full with laughter, jokes and teasing among them.

“Okay boys. It’s 9 already. Hurry or you gonna be late.” Kris said without remove the newspaper which is hiding his face. The boys finish their meals quickly and starting to rose up one by one.

“Oh, we gonna be home late today. Soccer practice. I will get going now.” Lay said. Now at the kitchen only left you, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Suho.

“Oppa, can I go the café today? Since I don’t have anything to do today.” You tilt your head at Suho.

“Sure thing dear.” Suho smiles and nodded. You clap excitedly then rose up and went upstairs to your room.

Daehyun oppa, my class have been cancelled today.

You press the send button and it sent to Daehyun who was in his class. After a few minutes, your phone rings,

Oh really? I’m in the class now. My class ends at 10. Shall we meet after my class ends?

You feel a bit guilty for interrupting his concentration in the class so you decide to send the last text,

Omo. Mianhae I didn’t know that you have class this morning. Yeah sure, we meet after your class ends. Come by to my oppa’s café. Okay? See you around then. ^^ hwaiting with the class! *O*9 Annyeong.

“YOON-MI! ARE YOU READY YET?” You can hear Xiumin shouts. “NE!” You shout back. Throwing your phone into your bag and rushing to downstairs.

In the class,

Daehyun accidently let out small chuckles until Mrs. Seo the lecturer turn around and ask, “Something funny, Mr.Jung?” Daehyun only grins innocently and shook his head, “Nothing, Ma’am. Sorry for interrupting.” Mrs. Seo just shook her head then continued giving the lecture. The reason why Daehyun were accidently letting out the chuckles was after he read your last message. Those emoticon cause him lose his control of his laughter. While waiting for the class to ends, he can’t stop smiling to himself.

“Ring!”

At last! They chimed.

Daehyun quickly packed his stuff with Cheshire smile on his face. Done packing his stuff, he rushing out to the class door after shout “Bye Aron!” leaving Aron stunned and blinks then he just shook his head. Lucky today he came to the school with his beloved baby due to his usual driver not at home, Jinyoung. He unlocked the door; get into the car, patiently waited for a while before drove off to the café.

 

“Welcome to the Baby Breath’s café.” Daehyun was greeted by the waiter at the moment he opened the door and step in. He smiles at the waiter before went to the counter; order one New York’s strawberry cheesecake then take a seat near the glass window. He didn’t inform you yet that he already arrived.

“Daehyun-ssi?”


BAMBAMBAMBAM!! IT'S DOUBLE UPDATE!!! 8D /slapped. eueV Ohgei enjoy the reading~ Mehehehe cx <3 /bows. Gomawo You guys <3 Oh you can drop your ideas on the comment too ^^v I will try to fit the ideas into my story ^^V