Haunted House Path

내꺼야

 

 You knew that Zelo couldn’t really handle scary things, so you decided on the haunted house.

            Zelo nodded and then leaned over to your ear and whispered, “Just don’t get scared and hold my hand.”

            You stared at him surprised.

            He laughed and lead the way to the haunted house.

            There was a sign outside of the entrance:

            Anyone who dares set foot into this house will have to face the wrath of the spirit who resides inside. She died alone in this house waiting for her mate, so anyone who sets foot inside with a boyfriend or girlfriend will have to deal with the Crazy Bloody Woman!!!!

“Wow~ four explanation points must mean that it’s serious,” you said laughing and looked up at Zelo.

            He looked like he was going to collapse any minute.

            “Don’t worry Joon Hong-ah. We have nothing to worry about because we’re not a couple!”

            Why did this thought bother me.

            He glared at you and nodded. “Understood!”

            He then grabbed your hand and led you through the entrance.

            “Hey! Joon Hong-ah! Slow down! Slow- Oh my god,” you screamed and ducked before the hand coming out of the ceiling got you.

            ”Since we’re not a couple there is nothing to worry about, right? So let’s just get this over with. Not like it’s going to be fun or anything since the ghost only goes after couples,” Zelo mumbled.

            ”What,” you yelled. You couldn’t hear him over the and screaming.

            You both stopped in front of a dead end and the lights turned off around you.

            “He never came~”

            You heard it from behind you and slowly turned around.

            The ghost of the house stood before you. Her long black hair covered her face.

            “Why can’t I be happy like you two?!”

            She lunged toward you, but Zelo stepped in front.

            “You don’t have anything to be angry about because we’re just friends.”

            The ghost stood there awkwardly. “Oh… Well then… Please leave because I can’t stand the sight of a beautiful girl in my presence~ It makes me sad because I am dead and ugly now~”

            Zelo shook his head. “Nothing to worry about because there aren’t any beautiful girls here either!”

            He then stomped away, leaving you and the ghost girl standing there in shock.

            “Yah! Choi Joon Hong,” you shouted running after him.

            You found him sitting on the stairs in front of the exit.

            “What was that about!?”

            He shook his head. “Nothing.”

            “Don’t lie to me.”

            “I’m not lying.” He got up and turned around to face you. He had a smile on his face, that didn’t reach his eyes. “Let’s go home noona.”

            You nodded awkwardly. What is up with him?

                                                            -

Zelo walked you to your apartment still not saying anything; he was silent the whole ride home.

            “What’s wrong Joon Hong-ah?”

            “I told you it’s nothing.”

            “I know you’re lying.”

            “I’m not.”

            “Yes you are because I know you would have been talking my ear off about today’s events; recapping every moment. But you were you silent on the way home. And all those mean things you said to the ghost at the haunted house, why did you say it? I know something is bothering you, what is it?”

            “Stop Noona! Why do you keep bothering me?! I told you it’s nothing!”

            You stood there shocked. “Joon Hong-ah-”

            “No! You know noona, you are the one bother me. You don’t understand! You don’t understand my feelings toward you or anything! I like you noona! I’ve liked you for a long time! Since my trainee days,” he shouted. “Why can’t you see that? All those times we had together. The laughs, serious late night talks, tutor sessions, everything! I cherished them all! Did they mean nothing to you?”

            “Of course they-”

            “No they didn’t. Not how they meant to me. I’m done noona. I can’t do this anymore. It hurts me, especially when I know how you feel about Daehyun-hyung.” He turned away and started walking home. “Good night.”

            You stood there in shock, his words circled around your head.

            Yah. This kid. Who does he think he is?!

“Yah! Choi Joon Hong,” you yelled.

            Zelo stopped.

            “You just can’t decide how I feel about things. Those memories we had together, I cherished every last one of them. And Daehyun… He was never there for me. Sure we had some good times, but when I needed someone to comfort me, I always came to you because you make me laugh. And I actually love being with you. You are a very special person in my life. Maybe those feelings I had towards Daehyun weren’t to him, but to you.”

            Zelo turned to face you. “What are you saying, noona?”

            “I’m saying I like you idiot.”

            You ran and hugged him.

            At first he just stood there, but then he hugged you back. And then you looked at each other for awhile.

            You laughed. “Looks like I’m the one acting like a kid now.”

            Zelo lifted your chin and smiled. “But that’s what I like about noona.” He then kissed you on the lips passionately and then whispered in your ear, “Noona~ you’re mine.”

Source: geureona.tumblr