Again

Lips

A/N: This is the crappiest I've ever came up with. sorry for the grammar mistakesssssss I'm kinda High right now and SORRY for not updating when I said I'll update in 3 days. but here it is!!!!!! please enjoy whatever crap this is. 

 

--

 

 

It has already been a day after that little scene in the living room which caused Stephanie more than what she bargained for. And for some reason that she already knows, her eyes kept on traveling back to that perfectly well made lips that purposely teases her each and every time she land her eyes on it. And Jessica, true to her words is seriously sticking to her ‘little revenge’ for Stephanie and this has not been working for Stephanie’s benefit.

 

Whenever they would pass by each other Jessica would tease the living day lights out of Stephanie­ and this bothered Stephanie to end, she either ends up hot and bothered or just frustrated.

 

--

 

“Guys!” Taeyeon’s voice caught the attention of the girls in that are currently in the living room.

 

 “I’ve got us some movie tickets. Manager-oppa said that we should rest once in a while and I think this would be the perfect time to this since we’re on vacation.” Taeyeon continued.

 

Stephanie, hearing this announcement said “Taengoo what’s the movie?” she couldn’t contain herself since she would have fun with her girls again after the concert tour they held in Japan.

 

 “It’s a surprise! Make sure you get yourselves ready in an hour, and please someone wake that sleeping princess in her room.” Taeyeon said.

 

 All the girls turned their attention to Stephanie who was already heading for her room to get ready, as if on cue Stephanie turned her head facing the other member and was shocked to see that they were staring at her as if to say that she do the task, she heaved a sigh and went to the said sleeping princess’ room with light steps until she reached the room and knocked on the door which is completely useless considering the heavy sleeper inside the room.

 

“Jessi, I’m coming in.” Stephanie said cautiously hoping not to wake the princess up in a bad way; slowly Stephanie reached her destination and took a moment to collect herself for the oncoming gushes of teases from the sleeping girl when she wakes up.

 

“Jessi? Wake up!”

 

 Stephanie tried shaking the sleeping girl awaking but miserably failed seeing that Jessica was still fast asleep, trying another method to wake up the other girl up “Jessi…” she whispered seductively into Jessica’s ear hoping that this time, this would wake up the sleeping princess up, still seeing the unmoving figure under the warm blankets Stephanie moved closer to the sleeping princess hoping her voice would reach Jessica’s dreamland and still no hope. She gave up and tried to stand up when something/someone pulled her down in one swift motion she was on top of Jessica.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?”

 

Jessica had that irresistible grin; again having the urge to tease the other girl, leaned in a little bit closer to Jessica “Nowhere, but Taengoo said that we should get ready since we’ll all go out together and watch a movie maybe eat after that.” Stephanie said “Or do you want to do something more Jessi?” Stephanie inched a little bit close to Jessica.

 

“Hmm? Just say it…”Stephanie continued.

 

Stephanie saw a smirk growing on Jessica’s face and decided that, that look on her face isn’t going to be good for her.

 

“What if I had chapped lips again? Would you share your lipbalm again with me?” Jessica said. “I –

 

“What’s taking you guys so long – oh…… Sorry for disturbing but Taeyeon said that we need to get ready, Sica stop flirting with your Fany and get up already, you can always continue that later.” Sooyoung said.

 

Both of them stood up abruptly and went to do their own businesses.

 

--

 

It was already in the middle of the movie when Stephanie saw the couple kiss, she remembered the ice princess’ request when she saw the scene ‘Stephanie, I know you’ll give in sooner or later. Do you still remember that thin kissable lips?’ Hearing that voice in her head again made her think of the scene in the living room and in Jessica’s bedroom.

 

‘Ugh. This is not good.’ With that in mind Stephanie stood up from her chair, and she found herself in the bathroom hoping to cool off her hot and bothered mind but it got worse when someone entered the bathroom.

 

“Hi there,” the owner of the voice said in a low tone making it more y than it already was “aren’t you forgetting something, Steph?”Jessica was back-hugging Stephanie, making her trapped in between the sink and Jessica’s arms.

 

“Maybe if you tell it to me, I won’t have a hard time remembering it.” Stephanie said, finally had enough courage to turn around and face the other girl, Jessica took Stephanie’s arms and placed it around her shoulders and said.

 

“How about we share the chapsticks I have here.” Jessica said placing light kisses on Stephanie’s face and lastly on her lips savoring the taste of the balm and at the same time Jessica’s lips “Don’t you dare leave me hanging this time Jung.” Stephanie said in a commanding tone, and all Stephanie received was a smile and another kiss on her lips “you know how I love teasing you. But I’ll try.”

 

‘you know this would be a start.’

 

--

 

 I kinda dislike this chapter. I personally liked the other one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make me don this again :)) ugh I really don't like this one. :) I'll be making another plot. please wait for it!