Chapsticks

Lips

 

a/n:

I know its crappy and not worth reading! XD But please enjoy!

 

--

 

She didn’t know when she started checking her out. All she knows is that she wants those thin kissable lips to the point that she thought of ways to just have a taste.

 

There had been many attempts, but sadly all those attempts to kiss her bestfriend always backfired on her like someone was telling her ‘Do it while she’s awake…

 

--

 

Stephanie was sitting on the couch surfing the internet when she came across a picture of her group-members, but her eyes were only fixed on one ice princess or more precisely she was staring at the girl's lips for sometime now.

 

No, Stephanie was not inlove with her bestfriend/ice princess she was just plain curious. She always had this urge to taste those thin 'Kissable' lips, and didn't know why.

 

Maybe it started when Stephanie accidently saw Jessica pouting at the camera (the picture ^), something clicked inside her mind. Oh how those lips would taste if she were to place her own lips on Jessica's. Maybe it would be addicting, but really now, who the wouldn't? 'This is so wrong yet so right...' she suddenly shook those thoughts away from her mind, but she's still curious though.

 

The creak of the door made Stephanie wake up from her trance, and realized that the person who opened door was the one who she was thinking about (Actually it's only her lips but still...) the intruder made her way to the couch next to Stephanie, and as she flopped down the couch, Stephanie was staring  blatantly at Jessica.

 

"Tiif, I can feel you staring." Jessica said with a smirk on her face.

 

"I-I'm not! and for your info I was just going to greet you." Stephanie said a little flustered.

 

"Heh. For all I know." That ever evident smirk not fading from Jessica's face.

 

"Whatever Jessi" Stephanie said pouting 'Such a tease...' she thought to herself.

 

Stephanie willed herself not to stare at the older girl's lips again but then again who wouldn't want to stare at those thin kissable lips when you have a wonderful view of it. She realized that Jessica's lips were a bit dry or more like a bit chapped because of the cold air outside their dorm. 

 

A thought came into her mind...

 

Stephanie her lips and felt that she was wearing a chapstick. She put out her chapstick and placed some more on her own lips. Then...

 

"Jessi."

 

"What?" Jessica was busy watching her re-runs on the t.v.

 

Stephanie slowly leaned forward "Jessi, your lips are kinda dry - no its actually a little chapped" Stephanie inched a little closer to Jessica's personal space. 

 

"W-what? and why are so clo -

 

"Let me help with that." and with that Stephanie leaned in closer "W-with wh-what?" Jessica said clearly stuttering her way out of the awkward situation

 

"With your chapped lips silly, I'll put some chapstick on your lips so it won't dry up." Stephanie said in a matter-of-fact way.

 

"Th-then where is the frigging lip balm?!" Jessica was starting to sweat bullets because of their close proximity. Jessica's stuttering made Stephanie more confident in doing whatever is in her head.

 

"Aww, Jessi don't be like that." Stephanie said as she slowly s her arms around Jessica's neck "This lip balm on me will enough for us you know." "wha - 

 

Without any warning Stephanie closed those gap between them effectively sharing the said lip balm on both of their lips. Stephanie finally felt those luscious lips on her own and she was so happy when she felt Jessica responding to the kiss, she thought that she was just dreaming but she heard something that made her grin wide into the kiss

 

"hmmmmmmmm"  

 

Stephanie stopped when she felt Jessica slowly snaking her arms around Stephanie's waist. She stood up abruptly and felt the older girl whine lightly *smirks* she walked away leaving the other girl flustered.

 

Stephanie only got a meter away from Jessica when she got pulled back by the same girl she teased.

 

"You know you'll have to suffer the consequences for teasing me like that." Jessica said in a nonchalant tone and pecked Stephanie on the lips to leave her wanting more "By the way the chapstick was nice." now it was Jessica's turn to walk away leaving Stephanie dumb-founded.

 

'You'll know this won't be the last' it was that stupid voice in her head again.

 

--

 

a/n:

 

Now! who wants a part 2? nah... I don't think I can make another one of this. HAHA!! :))