CHAPTER 8: Annoying Hyuna

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

Still myungsoo's POV:

 

I stop and look at her. She wipes here face and looks up. A glimpse of smile glowed on her face. The smile turns evil smile an I.will.get.you. I felt a bit glad that she smiled, even if its an evil smile. She doesn't suit a sad face. What am I saying? why would I care what kind of face suits her? After she walked past a smile appeared on my face. 

 

"Who's that?" I didnt notice that Hyuna was staring at my face...

 

She gave me a shock, to distract her I said "Have you met Woohyun?" I pushed her to Woohyun, who was behind us, and walked on forward. I heard her talking to Woohyun and Sungyeol and I just tried to keep my distance.

 

"Hey hey, by the way why were you smiling before?" Hyuna's suspicion grew larger. 'because i made someone smile. Like you would care' I would've said if she was a close friend of mine but as you can guess, she's nowhere near to being a close friend. I just gave her the leave.me.alone look and walked away. 

 

"Where's Woohyun and Sungyeol?" I looked around noticing that they just disappeared all of a sudden.

 

"Told them that we'll catch up" she smiled creeply.

 

"Damn it Sungyeol" I mumbled to myself.

 

"Now we can have some alone time" she said in a squeaky high pitched voice. She pressed herself closer to me. She's such a . ARGG!!! How am I going to get her off my back?