CHAPTER 28: ...

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

Still Soo yeon's POV:

"Who would that be?" I asked cluelessly. Who would be jealous? That sentences didn't really make sense. He lets go of my waist and smirks.

 

"It doesn't matter. I'm only joking" he shakes my hair and leaves. I'm not really sure what that was about but ohh well. What were we fighting about? I couldn't remember what just happened and so I just walked on.

 

[The following day. This happened]

Myungsoo's POV:

I found myself standing, holding flower and chocolates, in front of someone's house. How did this happen?

 

[Going back a few hours...]

[That morning]

Soo yeon's POV:

*cough cough* Damn it! I caught a cold. Should I go to school? I knew that I didn't feel well and I couldn't got to school but I forced myself to stand up and go downstairs. While on my way I talked to my mom, when I was at the bottom of the stairs, theni couldn't recall of anything after that. I only found myself back on my bed. I figured that I fainted. Mum asks "Are you alright?" I give her no reply and instead tuck into my bed.

[Meanwhile...the teacher's going through the register]

Still Myungsoo's POV:

"... Soo Yeon? Soo Yeon?" the teacher look around and that led me to looking around as well. Soo yen's not here? Was she about the argument that she didn't want to go to school?

 

------------

 

"Hey, Young Hee!" I called for her.

 

"Yes?" she turned around immediately with a smile on her face. "Where's Soo Yeon?" I asked.

 

"Like I'd know" she swivels around, looking like she was angry.

 

I looked Sungyeol and the others. "Hey, guys? Do you know where Soo Yeon is?" I was just asking to know.

 

"No, she probably sick. Everybody's been sick these days." Hoya replied

 

"Yeah, she's probably sick" I agreed and went somewhere.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

"Looks like someone's missing someone" Sungyeol judged.

 

"Who would that be?" Woohyun asked cluelessly.

 

"Myungsoo, you dubass" I slapped Woohyun in the head.

 

"Hyung, why are you such a meanie" Woohyun moaned.

 

"Shut up! Not my fault that you can't state the obvious" I said.

 

"Where is he going now?" Woohyun asked.

 

"I dont know?" I answered.

 

--------

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I'm bored. I might bail school today it's too boring. *it was only the afternoon* no one will notice that I'll be gone anyways. And so I climbed up the school fence and waved at the school. Walking around the streets where I lived but keeping my distance from my house incase my mom see's me. I walked in the park and went on the swings. I looked up the sky and relaxed until I saw some guy sneakily running somewhere. I stood up and followed him to see what he was doing. Since u was bored an I had nothing to do might as well follow him because he looked really suspicious. 

He stopped at one place. I tapped his shoulder to ask what he was doing. "Hey, What are you doing?" He jumped and looked at me. He looked like a school kid.

 

"Sorry, but erm... well I'm trying to give my friend these..." he showed me the flowers and chocolates. "... I'm too scared." he looked at me from head to toe. "Hmm.... You look like a decent guy. Could you please give this to her?" he said super quickly that I couldn't even make out some of the words. "Her house is there. Thank you" He gave me the flowers and chocolates, while pushing me to someone's front door and running off afterwards.

 

So that's how I ended up being in this situation. I didn't really have the chance to say 'no' because he talked too quick. Was that guy trying to confess to this girl? Well I guess that was a major fail. Might as well knock on the door. I knocked on the door and looked at note from the flower I was holding. "from fujika kuwasaki" Woah! He was Japanese. I heard the door open while I was looking at the note. "this is from fujika-" I lifted my head and saw...