Eunhyuk Pov

Elevator

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

After the same time Heechul walked into the canteen with his group behind him as if he owned the canteen. I grinned to myself.  Let’s see how long he will be smiling. He walked to Siwon and began flirting with him. he then ordered his usual lunch which was an apple and a bottle of water. I wondered how he could live with that small amount of food. Not that I cared about him, but I was slightly curious.

 

I gave my signal to Siwon, showing that he was my target. Before he gave him the apple, Siwon looked at me and raised his eyebrows to conform it. I nodded slightly to give him permission. Heechul saw it, but he thought I was flirting with Siwon so he just glared at me and huffed.

I saw him walking away from the counter and sat with his group. Waiting for his reaction, he opened his water and put it aside, and then he bit his apple slowly. He bit again and felt something weird, so he decided to look at it and when he looked, he was shocked to see gummy worm, started to skriek loudly. I bet he thought that was real. I chuckled to myself and that was not the best part yet. He threw the apple and drank the water in one gulp.

Except that I might have exchanged the water with vinegar.

 

His face became red and he ran way, probably to the toilet. It seemed like he enjoyed it there because he stayed a bit too long. Everyone knew those were my pranks. I did only small pranks like that, but I had a lot of tricks up on my sleeves. That was why nobody messed with me. It took a few more pranks to make him realize his mistakes and went out of my way.

I looked at Siwon and I winked at him and he winked back. I walked to my class as I heard the bell ring. After 4 hours, we were closed and I walked home. I am so tired of my step-father, he said he had enough of me and my pranks and decided to find me a man to marry, weird huh! My parents knew I was gay when I was 17 years old. One day I brought a friend over to my place. My boyfriend actually, his name was Junsu. We had been dating secretly for quite a long time and nobody ever found out and we needed to do some project so we decided we would do it at my place. When we entered my house, we greeted my parents and when upstairs to my bedroom. As we stepped into the bedroom, I closed the door behind me but I didn’t lock it. We started making out and doing what lovers do and my step-father walked on us, and that is how they found out that I was gay. Junsu moved to a different school and I have never seen him since. Today was the day I was being engaged. I was waiting for the right timing to run away from here. I have already planned how to run away but I hope it works.

I walked home, took my bath and wore my suit. As we arrived at the restaurant, it was really cozy. I would love this place, if my reason to be here wasn’t for arranged marriage. My only way out now was the elevator.

“Dad, can I go to the toilet. I will be back in a sec.“ I said hoping he will let me.

He looked at me and nodded  solemnly. “Okay, but don’t try and do anything stupid or else I would punish you at home.

“Okay. “ I skipped happily to the toilet.

It was funny how my step-dad’s punishment never worked on me. It wasn’t called grounding, if I could run away each night. I didn’t think you would find another way to punish me. Going to the toilet, I didn’t my ‘important’ business. I wasn’t lying when I said I needed to go to the toilet because I needed to go before I ran away. I washed my hands when I finished and walked outside. I looked around, walking silently as carefully as I could. I felt like a freaking ninja! The toilet was in the corner and it was hard to be seen from my step-dad’s point of view

The problem was the elevator. It was located in plain sight. I had to create a diversion. I walked to the elevator and looked at the number. It was on the 20th floor. Oh Hell No! 15th more floors to go. I couldn’t wait in front of the elevator for such a long time or the he-devil would catch me. I saw pretty big plants near the elevator. Ducking like a lunatic, I crawled slowly to hide behind them. I swore to myself, due to the fact that the suit which I wore was really a burden!

 

 

TBC Tell me what you thought about it and dont forget to suscribe, vote and comment!