7.05.2011 } teasertwo;

a royal affair } haitus

title; a royal affair
author; theonlyrainbowfish
rating; pg13 (maybe higher at some parts)
genre; romance. drama. alternate universe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬
aroyalaffair;
http://youtu.be/b6XfB8pWyUc

▬▬▬▬▬▬
teasertwo;

“Where did you guys go?” he asked, watching the young princess from a corner. She was seated at her desk, her laptop open and a notebook in front of her. She had some homework to do and she had nothing else to do. She certainly was pretty, he thought, watching how her dark eyes scanned over the text pulled up on her laptop and her notebook.

“Disney World,” she said simply, her voice soft. It was clear she didn’t want to fight anymore; he knew she would accept whatever punishment the Queen would give her just because she didn’t want to fight. Soohyun sighed and put down her pen. She leaned back in her chair and seemed to think for a while. The man was worried he might have asked something wrong, but when he opened his mouth to apologize, she spoke. “He told me once; he really wanted to go to America and especially Disney World,” Soohyun told him, her guard and loyal confidante.

The man had been with the royal family for more than a couple decades. He was smart, kind, and loyal – and Soohyun took a quick liking to him. In return of her favor, the man did anything and everything the child princess asked of him. He was almost ten years older than she was; a man with a baby face and innocent smile. His black hair was thick and cut short and always styled handsomely. Since her teenage years, Soohyun liked this man and even as a woman now, she realized those emotions she had for him hadn’t changed. Looking up at the man, she said, “So I took him there. For his birthday.”

Soohyun watched the emotions play across her guard’s face and something tugged at her heart. Swallowing past the lump in , she asked, “Chilhyun-ah, was I wrong?”
The man frowned. “No, princess,” he whispered. He crossed the length of the room and kneeling in front of the princess who was fighting back the tears. “No, baby,” he said again, and the nickname he had for her tugged at her heart and the corners of her lips. Petting her head and wiping away the tears that escaped, he said again, “no, you were not wrong. That was so amazingly sweet of you, Princess. Donghae is a real lucky guy to have you.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬
authornote;

this teaser was kind of rushed...sorry ^^;;
i'm trying to get out the next chapter of another story for those readers...but i wanted to get this out too.

apply will be open for a while... maybe for two more weeks, until my finals week ends. soo~ :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬
commentresponces;

@Kyuna9 - :D no worries~
@Berry - if you want to change, let me know ^^ its not a problem. :)
@momo-chan - i love Tony~so much! haha do you??
@chieme - thanks so much!! i hope i dont disappoint~
@xfbx - apps are open for two more weeks ^^
@Soomi - kinda...yeah ^^;; sorry, i did forget to mention it before...im sorry
@Rawr.tiffy - its romantic right? running away for love... <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬
end.
listeningto; ich bin nicht mehr ich - selina
7.05.2011