1.05.2011 } teaserone;

a royal affair } haitus

title; a royal affair
author; theonlyrainbowfish
rating; pg13 (maybe higher at some parts)
genre; romance. drama. alternate universe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬
aroyalaffair;
http://youtu.be/b6XfB8pWyUc

▬▬▬▬▬▬
teaserone;

“I can’t believe you did this, Soohyun.”

An angry queen paced a short length, her colorful hanbok making a soft sound with each step she took. In the background stood the household’s servants, head respectively bowed and Soohyun felt sickened. The room, like every other room in the palace, was decorated lavishly, richly, and colorfully.

Soohyun sat, perched like a good little princess, in a beautiful dress with a flower print and rounded collar and white stockings. Her long brown hair was loose and curled slightly at the bottom, her make-up was thin and natural. Her skin was slightly tanned and her eyes were lowered, out of the respect they have drilling into her since she was a child.

The Queen paused for a moment to catch her breath. Soohyun figured it was just a light break before the scolding would begin again. “Can I ask,” Soohyun began, her voice quiet and tired, “what I did that was so wrong?”

The Queen paused. She stopped pacing and turned to face the child sitting before her. “You ran away,” he said, her voice incredulous, “to America, of all places, with some boy, of all people!”

The princess jumped to her feet and shouted, “He’s not “some boy”!” before she could stop herself. There was a moment of raw tension, the air between the old Queen and the young princess so thick it was almost tangible. “His name is Lee Donghae,” Soohyun breathed, chest heaving, “and he is my boyfriend.” Soohyun knew she was in trouble, more trouble than she had ever been in before: she spoke out of turn, shouted at her mother the Queen, and she did, in fact, go to a country without anyone knowing.

When the Queen spoke again, it was so quite it might as well have been inaudible. But the young princess heard it. “I’ll deal with you later.” The Queen bowed her head and held her forehead as the princess pursed her lips and her heel. Soohyun walked sharply out of the room, into the hall and in the direction of her suite, accidently ignoring her guard that waited for her just outside her doors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬
authornote;

please~~ please, please apply!!
i need more girls!!

i dont want to have to cancel this fic because i dont get enough applications to find my cast...

.

anyway, this is a look at my character, Soohyun. I dont know our surname yet because the prince hasnt been chosen.
i hope you guys like her and liked this teaser~ (if you did, please apply xD )

▬▬▬▬▬▬
end.
listeningto; 변해 [ Change ] - Tony An
7.05.2011