003.

⚜ The Beauty in My Lie [DISCONTINUED]

“How have you been?” My doctor asked me.  I shifted in my seat.  “Fine.” I grinned and fiddled with my fingers.

I’ve always hated hospitals…and I think I always will.

“No black outs or anything?”  He spoke as he looked through some papers.  I shook my head, “nope.”  He looked up and sighed, “Miyoung…”

“Actually, she had one maybe 2 weeks ago.” Yixing cut in.  I turned my head and glared at him, “Yah—” I hissed as he grabbed my hands.  “She out just for a minute though; I made her rest afterwards and gave her, her pills.  She hasn’t had any since then though.”

My doctor smile content, “Good, that’s very good, Yixing. Thank you for caring for her.”  He placed the papers on his desk, “We’ll start on your check up now, Miyoung.  You know the drill.” he said getting up.

I sighed and lightly kicked Yixing in the shin before following the doctor to the lab for a scan.


“What the heck was that?” I muttered as we left the hospital.

Yixing grinned at me.  “Did you expect me to not say anything to him, Miyoung?  What kind of a doctor would I be if I didn’t do that?”

“-You’re not my doctor though.” I puffed as he drove back to our condo. 

He took a hand off the steering wheel and pinched my cheeks.  I quickly gasped and straightened, “Yixing!” I hissed, “You’re going to get us killed.” I stated as I grabbed my chest in exaggeration. 

A smile crept along his lips, “stop exaggerating,” he chuckled before I joined him in laughter.

We both stepped out of the car when we arrived home.  “Are you okay?” he asked me as I gripped onto the car door. 

I nodded with a smile, “Duh—of course, I’m fine.” I stated before taking a deep breath, “Can you make me some of your tea when we get inside?” I asked him before he walked around and grabbed my hands, “Of course.”

Once we got inside, I changed into more comfortable clothing, taking my contacts out and putting my glasses on.

“Oppa…I think I might just steal this shirt from you.” I stated as I put his blue plaid shirt on.

Yixing ruffled my bangs as I walked past him, “Take my whole closet if you want.” He replied with his signature dimple smile.

“What did you want to eat?” he asked me as I walked over to the counter and sat down.  “Mmm, I want something simple—samgyeopsal!” I grinned happily.

Yixing’s eyebrows arched as he opened the freezer.  “You’re lucky we didn’t use the all of it the other day.” He stated as he took the meat out.

I smiled and hopped off the bar stool as he the small grill we use for a Korean barbeque.  Yixing washed his hands and was about to take the meat out of the wrapping when I stopped him.

“Wear the apron.” I stated as I took it out of the kitchen drawer.

He made adorable duck lips before walking over and taking it from my hands, “then you have to wear the other one.” He stated.

I smiled, “Of course I will, silly, they’re couple aprons…” I chuckled as I tied my hair up loosely.

After I put my apron on, Yixing pushed me down onto the chair, “Now sit.” He stated, “I’ll cut the meat and bring it over.  I’ll grab the bowl and kimchi from the fridge-”

“Oppa!” I gasped, “we ate all the kimbap the other day.” I stated while getting up.  He eyed me before sighing, “fine, go get some from the Korean market below…but hurry back.” He stated while walking over to his jacket.

“I have money too.” I stated before running over and kissing his cheeks, “I’ll be back in a bit.” I said as I slipped into my converses and dashed out of the condo.

We live down the road from a Korean super market, thank goodness.  We go there so much, we’re able to call the owners family.  I don’t know what I would have done if there wasn’t any Asian market place nearby.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I sung to the ahjimma behind the counter.  She smiled sweetly at me, “you’re back, Miyoung.”

I nodded, “yep…we ran out of kimbap.” I stated as I walked to the back of the store.

“Miyoung! Tell uncle to pack you some dukkbokki and mandu too! Arraso!” she shouted through the empty store before I answered her.  “Ne!” I chuckled.

“Ahjusshi,” I beamed as I jumped in front of the counter. 

“Aigoo, where’s that boy, Yixing?” he grumbled, “Always sending you out to do everything.” He stated jokingly.

“Aniyooo—he’s cooking samgyeopsal for me.” I grinned.  “I came to pick up some kimbap and auntie said to pack some dukkbokki and mandu for me as well.”

He shook his head and went to get a box, “Of course…her voice is so loud I could hear her miles away.” He joked.

“Ah! Annyeonghaseyo—hello!” I heard auntie’s voice from the front of the store as the door opened.

I turned my head to see the customers, tippy toeing a little as uncle packed my food up.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I heard a little girl giggle before I turned my head away.  I rested my head in my hands as I waited for uncle.

“Ahjusshi, you don’t need to pack a lot.” I stated before he put the bag of mandu, kimbap and dukkbokki on the counter top.  “Of course! Why would I do that?  If I did that then I wouldn't see you for another week.” He grinned.

I narrowed my eyes and chuckled, “Arrasoo~ kamsahae! I’ll bring Yixing next time.” I smiled as I walked to the front to pay.

I walked behind the girl and her mother.

A sudden shiver ran down my spine when she spoke.

I turned my head and looked at them.

“Eunmi, hurry and pick what you want.  We have to meet Minah in a bit.” The mother stated before walking to the back, where the bakery was located.

I stared at the little girl a while longer before she turned, “umma—oh! You’re not my mom…” she chuckled lightly before cocking her head, “Hello.”

I nodded and gave her a smile.  She looks so familiar.

“I’m Eunmi…we’re visiting.” She stated as she held her hand out to me.

I shook her hands, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“—Eunmi! Come here~” her mother called from the back aisle.  The girl bowed before running off.

I pursed my lips and shrugged before turning away.  I shouldn’t think too much.

“Auntieee~~” I sung as I turned around, “I’m ready.” I chuckled as I set the bag on the counter.

“You have to bring that boy down here some time…I swear, he’s avoiding us.” She chuckled as I paid for the food.

“I told ahjusshi that I’ll bring him down here next time.” I stated while grabbing the bags off the counter.

“Bye Miyoung~” she sung as I walked towards the door.  I turned around and gave her a quick wave, “Bye!” I chuckled before I saw the girl running towards the front, back to the candy aisle.  “Bye Eunmi!” I waved to her before she beamed, “Annyeong!”

I left the store and returned to our condo.

“What took you so long?” Yixing stated as he picked a meat up and ate it.  “I’m almost full.”

“Liar—” I muttered and set the bags down before opening it up.  “Eat up! Uncle and auntie gave us these…and they want you to go see them next time…” I stated as I sat down, “They’re going to scold you because they never see you anymore.”

Yixing chuckled.  “Alright then.” He said while passing chopsticks to me, “Here, eat up.”

“—Oh! I also met a little girl at the store,” I said while chewing, “she’s so cute.”

“alright, Miyoung…” Yixing stated, “did you scare her?” he chuckled before I kicked him, “Yah—I’m not a scary person.” I muttered while pushing my glasses up.

Yixing reached across the table and pinched my cheek, “that’s right…you’re cute.” He chuckled, “eat a lot, okay.” He stated, “we can go walking down by the Hudson River after we eat then stop by the French Pastry before returning home.”

I nodded in agreement with a smile, “Arraso.”


Eww, I apologize for this update, okay. It's not the best, but it'll do, I guess.

I'm so excitedd!! Sehun's returninggg sooonn!!!! :D But with that comes major drama and other things. OTL I hope you all still remember some characters from MBH...but yeah. Teehee ^^v I'm working on the next update just to let you guys know. Sorry, I haven't been updating this one for like everrrr.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))