Are They Dating?

Can A Dream Turn Into Reality?

Donghae's POV:

Me,Jessica,Yoona and Eunhyuk decided to hang out. But Yoona asked if she could brirng Eunhyuk for some reason. Which was unusual. Me and Jessica waited for them at the cafe for a few minutes. 
We saw them at the entrance looking for us we saw them holding hands....Wait?! WHAT?! hold on...I went to them with Jessica, Yoona smiled at me and greeted us. Same with Eunhyuk.

"Yoona...Are You two dating or something" i asked painfully putting a fake smile. Yoona nodded happily. Eunhyuk smiled. 

"Lets go Ice skating!" Eunhyuk suggested i guess it wouldn't be so bad. 

"yay!" the girls said excitedly. We headed to the ice rink. A few mins later me and jessica was already done with the shoes as Yoona was struggling i was about to help but Eunhyuk went to her first. Yoona smiled and thanked him. They entered the rink first and skated together Yoona got better at skating as she grew up when we were kids we were skating and she wasn't that good. But she really can now. "Oppa! Yah! not to fast!!!" Yoona yelled at Eunhyuk who was skating with her fast. I couldn't help but stare and i felt jealous for some reason. As Eunhyuk stopped and Yoona suddenly bumped in his chest and started laughing. They hugged each other. Jessica was sitting down as she was tired a bit i just sat beside her and watch those two. They then exit out in the ice rink holding hands together. 

"oppa mianh I have to leave." Jessica said to me i nodded and kissed her on the lips. She exited out and wave. Yoona taps me on the shoulder i fake a smile. 

"Oppa you and jessica are meant to be" Yoona suddenly says it to me but i suddenly felt sad. 
"Yoong mianh i have to go addaso?" Eunhyuk said. Yoona nodded. Eunhyuk gave yoona a kiss and left. Me and Yoona walked around. 

"Yoona do you love Eunhyuk?" I asked which just came out of my mouth.

"Of......coarse waeyo?" She replied. 

"Nothing I...hope you can make it to the wedding." I replied faking a smile. 

"I will its...wait for a moment." she answered her phone. 

"yeobasseyo? oh Appa.....I'm Coming wait a moment." Yoona replied she looked at me with a worried look. 

"Whats Wrong?" i asked as she backed away. "I....I...I have to go!" She said and ran away. 

"wait!" i chased after her she entered in a hospital and went in with her. yoona went to a hall where her mom and dad where they are sitting out the ER across from it. I bowed. Yoona went to her mom. "Yoona...yoong..calm down..addaso." Her mom said as patting her back as she was crying. Yoona let go of her mom and leaned againts the wall. I went to her and she looked at me she then avoided my eyes i looked at her parents they told me that her sister been in a major car accident.

The doctor exits from the emergency room and talks to Yoona and the family........and walks away. Yoona falls onto the ground in tears. Her mom and dad hold her. 

"yoona yah calm down addaso chegbal t...t..theres nothing we can do." Her mom says in tears hugging yoona tight. 

---------

2 weeks Later......

Yoona hasn't been to school for 2 weeks....I walked in her house and was welcomed by her mom and dad. 

"Yoona is in her room she hasn't been eating for 2 weeks and has been stuck in her bed except when she brushes her teeth and showers she quickly goes to bed." Her mom told me i nodded and headed up stairs to her room. I knock on the door. "Yoona its me Donghae I'm coming in." I said and walked in the room Yoona was on her bed she sat up and looked at me. I was scared she was super skinny and had puffy eyes. 

"Yoona stop doing this to yourself addaso its not healthy." I said she smiled weakly at me, "what can i do? Nothing anymore....Yuri unnie is my life i love her so much..." Yoona said and began to cry. I hugged her. I could feel her bones she was so cold. and skinny that im scared i might break her if i touch her.

"oppa...are you...really getting married to Jessica?" She said in tears. I hug her tight.
"waeyo?" She hugs me tightly with all her stregth which was unusually weak. "I...I..Love you." she said and pulled away from me and stared at me. "Mianhaeyo!" She said and got her jacket and ran out the house i ran downstairs. "YOONA!" her mom yelled i bowed and ran out the door they went back inside and i chased yoona. "YOONA!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" I called for her. 

She stopped we stopped in the sidewalk i held her tight. "Don't run away anymore." i said and higged her. She looked at me. I faced her and Kissed her she kissed back and hugged me. " Please..." I said. "Don't leave me no more." but she pushed me away. 

"Though I love you I'm willing to hide those feelings. I belong to Eunhyuk and you..belong to Jessica." She said and i just froze there she couldn't stop crying she just passed by me and i didn't know what to do.

---------------

A/n: Mianhaeyo it took a long time. Hopefully you all enjoy ^_^ KAMSHAMIDA ANNYEONG *bows 90 degrees*