Don't Make Up Stories.

Can A Dream Turn Into Reality?

Donghae's POV:

We (Yoona,jessica,eunhyuk and I) meet again to the same cafe Yoona didn't make any eye contact at all. 

"Yoona Do you need help?" I ask as looking at her struggling with a lock. "Anniyo kwenchanayo I'm not a baby."She replied coldly. " Yah Im Yoona. Whats wrong with you? "I ask. 

"Nothing you are really a bothersome to me." She said and i stood up. "I'm not the one who confessed last night!" I yell at her Jessica and Eunhyuk look at her. She smirks at me and stood up and faced me. 

"Don't Make Up stories so you can look good Lee Donghae." Yoona replied coldly and rolled her eyes at me. She walked pass me as Eunhyuk followed her.

I follow them outside but i didn't mind Jessica behind me. 

I heard them talking.

"You still like him don't you?" Eunhyuk asked Yoona nodded Eunhyuk hugs her. 

"I will make you live happily i don't want to see painful crying yoona. I want to see my Yoona my strong cute pretty perfect Yoona." Eunhyuk replied i rolled my eyes, Yoona chuckled they walk together hand in hand i slide down the wall. "Oppa." Jessica said to me and caress my hair i hold her hand. "Jessica can we not have problems? Can you not love me?" I said and tears rolled down my eyes she hugged me in her arms. 

End Of POV

Author's POV:

Eunhyuk dropped her off and she arrived home. Her mom and dad looked at her she looked awful. "Hon can we talk for awhile in your room?" Yoona's mom asked her she nodded and they went upstairs. "You know I can't be like Yul but we will be there for you...Yoona do You love Donghae?" Yoona's Mom asks and yoona starts to have tears forming in her eyes. "Neh." She replied simply and nodded her tears began to roll on her cheeks her mom and dad looked at each other and they hugged her. "Chegbal I beg you...help me too He will marry jessica." Yoona begged they caress her hair and kiss her head. She fell asleep as crying . Yoona's dad calls Donghae for a meeting donghae obeyed and met him at a resteraunt.

"Annyeongahasseyo." They shook hands. Yoona's dad looked very serious. " I will just get straight to the point...please Dongahe for Yoona's sake and Jessica's please stay away from Yoona." He said Donghae looks at him with a shocked look.

"I..I can't " Donghae replied. "Waeyo?" Yoona's dad questioned. 

"Because shes my best friend..and I..love her." Donghae looked at him with tears coming. Her dad smiled 'You Too huh?' He thought and smiled at him "please." he said and took a last sip of coffee and left.

Donghae's POV: 

AISH! Its gone this bad if her dad had to talk to me. I can't stay away from yoona i love her so much but Jessica. I went to Yoona's hosue and knocked on the door. "It was Yoona's mom who opened the door. I bowed and she allowed me to get in. I bowed to her and saw Yoona at the dinner table with her dad. She walked up to me. "Nandaeyo?" She asked me rudely. "Yoona!" Her mom and dad nudged her. I kneeled down in front of her (not like a marriage proposal ). "Yah Lee Donghae what are you doing ?" Yoona yells at me i look at her and her parents. "I won't Go without you forgiving me and no matter what your dad says i will always be with you and never want to stay away from you." I said. "Fine. Do whatever you want and just waste your time." Yoona rolls her eyes and goes up stairs, Cold hearted woman. Yoonas mom begs me to get up also her dad but i shook my head. 

They brought me food sometime even yoona would bring me food I stayed on my knees that hurt i was awake the whole entire nights. Yoona's Mom &dad comes to me in the middle of the night. "Lee Donghae, you really do love Our yoona huh?" Her dad asked me i nodded. "I..I want..w...want to be..w..with her,I will break the marriage for yoona." I said in confidence. Yoona's mom hugged me. "we will help you with yoona, hajjiman i do not think it will be that easy." Yoonas dad said to me i bowed formally to her dad. "Kamshamida!" her dad smiled at me and patted my back. Then Suddenly when They went upstairs Yoona snuck down stairs to outside Ignoring me, i just looked out the window and saw Eunhyuk with her they hugged each other, I just watched them after 10 mins of talking she came back and ignored me, But i ran fast back to my place. I wish that everything can be all right soon. 

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter more exciting things coming up ah If you are a B.A.P fan and live at sf or in CA or atleast near SF, They are coming!! Anyway ANNYEONG!!