Is this it?

Can A Dream Turn Into Reality?

 Yoona's POV:

"Yoong!!!" He called my name out. I turned around he was smiling looking at me, Leeteuk oppa,Eunhyuk,andHeechul oppa.

"waeyo?" I ask he came running towards me he hugged me tight and said as breathing hard. "i'm getting married...I proposed." He said i frowned and gulped he pulled away and smiled. Leeteuk, Heechul, and Eunhyuk Smiled and congratulated him i stood there in disbelief. He smiled at me again. I Came back to my senses and faked a smile.

"Con..Congratulations..." I said. I felt my eyes tearing up. I turned around. 
"i have to go home... Congrats Hae oppa Oppas i will see you tomorrow." I said and ran before they could say anything I heard them calling my name but i ignored and ran home.

End Of Yoona's POV

--------------

Donghae's POV: 

Yoona ran home before i could say anything. I looked at Eunhyuk,Leeteuk, and Heechul they gulped and shruged. I ran after Yoona in her direction I'm worried she might get hurt. 
I spotted her on the swing that was out playground where we would hang out. I walked forwards her but she was crying i stepped back so she wouldn't see me. She was reading a letter aloud.

"Yoona ah I'm not afraid of losing you because i know we will be in the same high school together and College chingu Fighting i just wanted you to know that Lee Donghae Loved Im Yoona..." She was reading the letter i made for her in middle school. Yoona was sobing she took out something it was a silver ring. It was the friendship ring i gave her. I have mines which says Yoong and hers says hae.

Flashback:

"YoonG!!?" I call her name she turns around and smiles at me.

"waeyo?" she asks as standing in front of me. "Here" i hand her the ring that said "hae: on it. She smiles brightly. "oppa..Komowayo!" she smiled and hugged me. I showed her mine which said 'Yoong' She smiled at me.

"Lets stay friends forever addaso?" I said she nods and i hug her tight.

End of Flashback..

"Yoona?" i step forward. She looks at me with swollen eyes. And tries to hide her face she stands up with her back turned from me.

"uh..um mianh....I just had got reminded of something." She lies to me i grab her wrist and hug her.

"Don't lie to me Im Yoona. If you love me then why didn't you say so?" i ask hugging her she pushes me away. "I'm fine...I'm going home I'll see you.." She said and runs to her house.

---------------------

Dance/Singing Academy 11:08 am.

I entered in the class where I saw Yoona no where in sight she was always there before anyone. I just spotted Heechul, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk.  I head towards them. 
"wheres Yoona?" I  ask they look at each other then looked at me. 

"She.. is sick" Eunhyuk said with a mad expression. 

"Where is she?" I ask. They gulp "at...the hospital." Leeteuk says with a sad expression. Why would she be there how would she be there. "She got a fever a bad fever she entered her house and fainted. Her dad said she kept saying you name." Heechul said. 

"Lets visit the hopital after school." i said they nod. we started the class and we rehersed but without yoona everyone was messed up with the steps.

All i could think of is Yoona...Yoona..Yoona. 

As time passes by it was afterschool. 

"lets go to the hospital." i said to them three. I drove to the hospital i went to the front desk. 

"where is Im Yoona?" i ask the nurse said second floor take a right then straight and another right it hould be the third door." she instructs me.

"kamshamida." I said and ran to the elevator. i walked in the room with them and saw her dad she wasn't awake. 

"Donghae ssi." Her dad said standing up from the side of the bed. "An..Annyeongahasseyo." i said staring at yoona as i bow. Mr.Im Smiles and walks towards me and pats my shoulder he exits the room. i walk to the side of the bed. 

"Yoona yah...wake up its not funny anymore..." I shake her a bit. She slowly opens her eyes.. I stand up. She looks at me.
"Oppa..what are you doing here?" she asks i hug her. 

"pabo.." I said i let go of her. She looks at me with sad eyes. " W..W..When is the wedding?" she ask making no more eye contact.

"umm..in 2 months." I said and looked down. "oh i see. go..." She says i look at her. Why would she want me to leave? "Eh?!" i said she smiled weakly. 

"go..Jessica probably will get worried." she says and looks away at me. 

"a..a...addaso." i said i look at her and walk to Eunhyuk leeteuk and Heechul "Bye take care of her." I said and exited out. I felt a vibrate in my pocket i held my phone and answered it was Jessica. 

"oh wae" i answered.

"can we talk over dinner?" 

"addaso." i hang up. 

I drove to the resturant and spotted Jessica I sat down and faced her.

"Annyeong." i greeted.She smiled. 

"Where were you?" she asked i faced her.

"Yoona?" she asked as i didn't reply. I nodded she sighed. 

"Again?" she asked me i nodded what the hell did she mean by again?

"Sica I promise to be good to you...addaso? and i promise to try not to hurt you." I said holding her hand. 

"Cheogmal? Komowayo." Jessica said and smiled brightly. 

End of POV

Eunhyuk stayed taking care of Yoona. Heechul and Leeteuk were at home while Donghae was with Jessica. 

"Yoona kwenchanayo?" eunhyuked asked as Yoona was crying. 

"anniyo...me getting to know Him i regret it so much now." Yoona said crying hard she was sitting up. Eunhyuked hugged her.

"Yoona...can i make you forget those feelings can i try to make you feel better?" he said hugging yoona. 

" can i be..your boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asks.

"I like you yoona i dont want to see you sad no more i want you happy with me." Eunhyuk confesses Yoona nods Eunhyuk kisses yoona on her lips she kisses back he pulls away and smiles and holds her hand. 

"lets try together." Eunhyuk says and hugs yoona.

"addaso Komowayo." She replies.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Annyeong hopefully yo enjoyed the first chapter ^_^ enjoy up coming chapters.