Chapter 1

Future... Do We Even Have One?

 

On this rainy day, Daehyun woke up to the sound of his alarm, the most horrible sound on this entire planet. Really, hearing this little sound made Daehyun want to kill somebody. It wasn’t really the sound itself, but the fact that every morning, it meant that Daehyun had to get up, he had to get out of the comfort of his  pillows and blankets, out of his dreams and get in the much less interesting real life. He couldn’t really complain though, there were people out there who would be SO happy to have a life very simple like his : no drama, a job, some friends, talent, (REALLY) handsome face. It wasn’t a bad or pitiful life, it was just so damn boring! When he was younger, he told himself it was normal that life was boring and that it would be better when he will become older, when he will get in the real life. But now he was 20 and life wasn’t any more interesting, he would just wake up alone every morning, go to the little café down the road and order a muffin and a cappuccino. Then, he would get to his boring job as a waiter and talk a little with his smiley friend Jongup who works at the same place with him. And at the end of the day, he would finally go back to his place, alone. When he was lucky, he would receive a call from his best friend Yongguk inviting him to hang out with some friends, but this didn’t occur often as Yongguk was extremely busy. Being really charismatic, he had tons of friends and every girl dreamt of dating him, also, he was debuting his career as a rapper. Daehyun couldn’t really hide it, he was jealous of his friend. Partly because of his social life but mostly because of his career. Even though he was only debuting and wasn’t famous yet, Yongguk at least had the chance to go in a studio and record songs and to hold a mic and rap on a stage. For Daehyun, this was a dream (not to rap, it would just be hilarious, but to stand on a stage singing) and it’s not like he doesn’y have enough talent because he has such an amazingly beautiful voice, the kind that you can feel all the emotions coming from it, the kind that gives you goosebumps while listening to it. No, the talent definitely wasn’t lacking. Daehyun just didn’t have the guts to sing in front of someone. He was a shy person and singing in front of a public wasn’t something he was able to do, no matter how wonderful it felt for him to sing.

So, at the sound of his alarm, yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes, Daehyun got out of bed and took a shower, letting the hot water run down his body to wake him up.

He dressed up, took his car keys and locked his door.

He arrived at the café at the same time as any other day and ordered a muffin and a cappuccino, the usual. Sitting at his table, he let his gaze run through the little coffee shop, eyeing every costumer. They were all the same as usual : the old lady reading the newspaper to his left, the two businessmen eyes locked to their laptop screens two tables away in front of him, a young couple talking happily and looking at each other with sparkles in their eyes and there were also two teenager girls, drinking a moka before going to high school. But while he was looking longingly at the piece of cheesecake in the girl’s plate, something caught his attention – two young men entering the café. Daehyun had never seen them before so he assumed they were new to the place. They both seemed about his age, maybe the one on the left was a little older. The way they talked together made it seem like they have joyful personalities. They were both really handsome men and even though the black haired man (the one that seemed older) was probably a ulzzang - with his skinny body, his flawless milky white skin and his perfectly shaped face - the younger is the one that really caught Daehyun’s eyes. He had nice blond hair and his lips were curved in a wide smile, immediately sending a bit of joy to Daehyun. And his chubby cheeks… it was the cutest thing ever! Daehyun  wanted to stand up, go to him and just pinch those adorably cute cheeks! But of course he didn’t, that would have been just really awkward.

The two newcomers sat at the table in front of him and started talking while opening some books, probably studying. Without knowing, Daehyun never let his eyes look at something else than the bonde haired guy (he didn’t even realize when the high school girl put her last bite of cheesecake in the trash, and that really was something, coming from Daehyun), he was hypnotized by him, by everything he did. When he ordered a coffee, when he laughed, when he explained something to his friend and even when he didn’t do anything other than sitting there, Daehyun could have watched him all day.

Unfortnately, time passed by quickly and it was already time for Daehyun to go to work. He left the café with a last look at the young man,

One day, I want to talk to him.

 

================

Hey! First chapter is here :)

Sorry, I know it's probably the most boring chapter of history! And it's really short! But I wanted the reader to know about Daehyun's lifestyle a bit so yeah..

And who could this blonde haired stranger be? ;P

Please comment!! =) I will love you forever if you do! :) You don't have to say a lot, I just want to know your opinion about the chapter :)

And I hope you won't be too disappointed in this chapter, next one will be better (I hope so), but don't wait for too much either, I already said it: I'm not one of the best authors, I know I still need a lot of improvement.!

<3