Bonus Chapter

Kitchen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

               

 

                        ❝Bonus Chapter❞

               

 

                               「Miracles In December Part One」                

 

                                         

 

                        ☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

               

 

                                                                    [Alice's Story] Alice was invited to Exo's home. Xiumin greet her with a smile.  "Welcome, Miss Alice." Xiumin said, holding his hand out for her. She kindly grabs it and held it tight. Inside her body, she is dying with excitement.  "Xiumin, I am gonna kill you." Chen said, glaring at Alice. Alice lets go of Xiumin's hand and walked into the living room where she was greeted by Exo members. Chen grabbed a can of soda and dragged Xiumin upstairs. D.O stares at Alice and in a couple of minutes you can hear screaming upstairs. Kai the music and started to do some y dancing. D.O slowly walks to Kai and kicked him hard in the balls.  "Ouch! !@#$%^&*" Kai screamed out many different form of curses. D.O dragged Kai by the legs out the room, leaving many confused face behind. Tao threw a slice of pizza at Alice's face. "Why did you do that, Tao?" Alice said, getting pizza out of her hair. "Because you do NOT like me." Tao replied, while Kris tried to calm him down. "Who would like their being wushu on." Alice said. "I am gonna wushu your just for the fun of it." Tao pulled out his wushu stick, while Alice runned in circles. Tao almost hit Alice but he missed and hit Kris's balls instead. "!@#%^&* ." Kris cursed in korean, chinese and english at the same time. "I am sorry, oppa." Tao said, hugging Kris while crying at the same time. Kris kissed Tao's forehead and kicked Alice out of the dorms. "If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you."                           [Michelle's story] After Alice left, Michelle entered Exo's house. In the living room, there was only Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. She was greeted by them. Moans filled the halls and Michelle got curious. "What are they doing?" Michelle asked. Everyone shrugged. "Can I see where Kyungsoo is?" she asked. "He's upstairs with Kai." Lay said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter