Chapter 1

Kitchen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                         

 

                        

               

 

                        ❝Chapter one❞

               

 

                               「Meeting the workers」                

 

                                         

 

                        ☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

               

 

                                                                    Everyone is excited for the grand opening for this five star restaurant: Exotic Restaurant. Men and women filled the street to see the grand opening. One by one the workers lined up to cut the red ribbon. There were smiles on their faces. How did this all happen? Let's go back in time to meet the staffs  and how Exotic Restaurant started.                                           There were things that was unpredictable. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, childhood rivals both requested to enter this small cafe called Exotic Cafe. They stared into each other's eyes with hatred yet...there weren't really hatred in them but more of something called "envy."  "Ahem. My workers will be nice and kind to each other understand? I do not want any hatred between staffs." Suho said, slamming his hands onto the table. "Understand boss." Baekhyun and Chanyeol said. "Okay now. You guys call me Suho ok? You aren't officially hired until you pass D.O's test. That means tasting the refreshments. I know that refreshments have nothing to do with the creation of desserts but it has become a tradition to pass D.O's test." Suho said while sighing lightly.  "Okay, we are ready." Baekhyun said, while holding onto Chanyeol's sleeves lightly like a little lost puppy. Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun and smiled a bit but he hid it quickly. Slowly Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked into the kitchen slowly. A small boy smiled at them, his skin was pale white while the guy next to him was bigger and tan. He had a smirk on his face while placing the drinks on the table, whispering a quick good luck. Baekhyun drank his green color liquid and smiled after realizing what it is. Chanyeol dranked his green color liquid too but his face had no facial expression. "My name is D.O.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter