Step 2: Explore and Learn

Strategy

-Youngjae POV-

I finally have the will to get my body up from this comfortable bed. Once I feel my feet touching the floor I raise my head up and look at the time ITS 11pm!!!! How long was I asleep? Have I really been here for that long!? What the-? As I step out of the room I look around the hallway and its nothing but the sun reflection now I’m think ‘How can it be 11pm?’ Then I hear

 

HEY~! Be careful with-

 

BAM!!!!

 

Here I’m thinking I’m perfectly fine, when I realized I was just pushed by someone. As I look up I see another male, two exactly, they- I have never seen before.

 

Hey what’s with all the commotion up there,” I hear Himchan shout he continued saying “I’m the one in charge when Guk isn’t here, so don’t get me in trouble... you better not have waken him up.”

 

One of the males said in a Busan accent Ya! Nothing happen, don’t worry.”

 

I look at that guy surprised I mean does he not see me in pain- oh this really hurts. The two boys come to me and help me up, “Sorry” the younger looking one said.

The other one said, “Oh you just got up, sorry about that, My name is Daehyun and this is...” he was cut off “My name is Jongup.

 

Daehyun went on talking “Ahhh so I bet you’re Youngjae, right? I heard a lot about you man what did you do to earn hyungs trust so easily? What were you doing in the alley anyway? How you feeling? You feeling better...? Did we make it worse? Oh this reminds me of the time when me and my brother we were-”

Jongup shut him up.

 

"Sorry bout that hyung doesn't know when to stop, here let us help you up back to the room." With their strength they both were able to help me back to the bed and I asked,"Is there anymore of you guys or is it just 5 of you?"

 

Joungup answered, "Yup, just us five. Guk hyung kind of saved us all- uhh do you want anything to drink?"

"Thank you. But I'm more Hungry than thirsty."

 

"Oh (jongup looked at daehyun) well-" then Daehyun interrupt him saying "Leader Guk just left with Zelo, and they are bringing dinner." Then Himchan came in....

 

" Ya!!!!!!! Did you wake him up?!??!???? Dae you better take care of him"

 

"But hyung, you know I'm busy with other stuff- I just can't. And we didn't wake him up, we were passing by and he was awake, so we help him go back to the room. Ever since then we kept him company."

 

Is this true Jong? Youngjae-shi?"

 

Jongup looks down as Daehyun looks at me with no longer threatening eyes but puppy eyes

 

"Yes, more or less, but I'm fine."

Himchan  leaves, leaving us three alone.

As we wait for Yongguk hyung and Zelo-shi we just sat here and talked, making me realize how comfortable this place can be. (sigh)

 
a/n: sorry for small update ;A; but ya maybe I'll update sooner idk. tell me what you think? what are you expecting? tell me tell me~ anyway thanks for reading. Sorry for bad grammar or spelling ;A; and SUPER SUPER SUPER SORRY for making it short \o/ Oh and what u think of the pic. I screne shot the mv and then I edited \o/ and i'm thinking of adding one for the 1st chapter XD