Chapter 6

The New Student

A/N: sorry it took so long to update I had to focus on school for a bit.

 

 

When Monday came Yongguk still felt terrible. He plucked up enough courage to tell Youngjae his feeling but was told he couldn't love him. He didn't even get a reason.  Yongguk sighed as he walked into the school because he saw Youngjae and Daehyun talking and laughing together. The sight made his stomach turn. It didn't feel right looking at the two. He was thinking that Daehyun is up to something and he doesn't trust Daehyun. 

Youngjae and Yongguk were still friends which made Yongguk happy but whenever he heard the younger mention Daehyun his happiness changed to jealousy and slight anger. Daehyun however felt wonderful. He was getting closer to Youngjae than he expected but of course e didn't mind. Something did concern him though, he was thinking of the younger most of the day. He couldn't even listen to the teacher during lessons he also started to have strange dreams about him too. 

During maths class Youngjae and Daehyun were passing notes to each other. 'hey' Daehyun wrote down.

 'Hey'

'wanna hang out after school?' after youngjae finished reading he smiled brightly and quickly wrote. Daehyuns heart fluttered when he saw he youngers cuteness.

'sure. Where to?'

' to the mall maybe..'

'Yeah ok'

When the last bell for the day went Youngjae put his stuff into his bag and went to Daehyun. "Are you ready?" Youngjae asked with a bit of impatience in his voice. Daehyun laugh slightly and nodded his head. Youngjae grabbed Daehyuns hand and quickly left the school making his way to the mall.

When they got there they went into a few shops before arriving at a toy store where Youngjae started to play with a bunch of different toys. so cute . Youngjae found a toy robot and bought it. A little while after the two left the shop Daehyun stomach grumbled. Youngjae smiled and pulled Daehyun into a food shop. Youngjae smiled and said "what do you want?" Daehyun felt a bit embarrassed that the younger noticed his stomach growl. He didn't think it was that loud. Even though he was slightly embarrassed he still ordered some food and Youngjae did the same.

After they got what they ordered they left and continued to walk around trying to find something fun to do. They decided to go to the park and on their way there it starts to rain heavily. Daehyun asks Youngjae if he wants to come to his house since it is close and Youngjae can dry up. Youngjae agrees and they then go to Daehyuns house.