Do You Really Love Me?

It's Not What You Think (Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I'm Park SoHee. I'm just an ordinary girl you know. Where am I going? I'm currently heading to the back of the gymnasium, my boyfriend's waiting for me there, teheheheh...

 

Park SoHee excitingly skipped as she walked crushing fallen leaves as she came by. She was humming their love song on the way to their secret rendezvous.

(Rendezvous - a place appointed for assembling or meeting; a place of popular resort) 

She sighed lovingly as she opened the gate to the back of the gymnasium. 

"SURPRISE!" She shouted excitingly which made her loving boyfriend flinch from surprise.He turned to her, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Why are you here?" Myiungsoo asked looking like he didn't want her to be there. She shrugged and clinged to his arms.

"You told me to meet you here." She said while planting a kiss on his cheek. She giggled lovingly at him though he looked at her with his usual cold stare. She loved him so much that she couldn't leave without him.

They sat at the cold bench. Everything was silent that only the beautiful chirping of birds and the rustling of trees can be heard. She placed her head on his shoulder while still linking arms.

"Oppa, remember the time that you asked me out?" She asked. She smiled at the memory of that unexpected day.

 

 

...

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"SoHee come on! We're gonna be late for dance practice." Her bestfriend called for her. 

"Just a second!" She replied. She was hiding in the bushes of the back gymnasium, hoping to sneak a peak at her long-term crush. Myungsoo was sitting at the bench, deep in thought. He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair giving the sneaky girl a huge nosebleed.

"Ohh, hotness overload!" She squeeled in a low voice while placing a napkin on her invisibly bleeding nose. She punched her fist on the soft grass ground hoping to hide the incoming giggles. 

"Who's there?" He asked while standing up from the bench. She suddenly turned quiet and swallowed dryly, hoping not to get noticed. She lowered herself even more in the bushes, hopefully her camouflage shirt could help her hide. She closed her eyes and placed her palms together praying that she could magically teleport outside of there.

"You, get out of there." He said calmly.

*!* She thought. She got out from her spot and revealed herself to Myungsoo. She could almost faint from his hot radiance. Heart thumping, she squeezed her eyes shut and gave a deep bow.

"I'msosorryforpeepingatyou, she talked in the speed of light, inthebushesIcan'thelpbutlookatyourhandsomefacetruthisIlikeyou" Then those last three words left her shocked.

*Slip of the tongue!!!* She screamed and raged inside. With embarassment, she continued to shut her eyes hoping for all of this just to end.

Minutes Later...

"Yah, what took you so long?" A sweet voice echoed in her ears. It was her bestfriend. SoHee opened her eyes revealing a girl with strawberry hairtied pigtails. Immediately, her eyes scanned for Myungsoo but he already wasn't there.

"Nothing, I guess I'll skip practice for today." She said. Her bestfriend just shrugged and waved her goodbye as she got out from her sight. She didn't feel like dancing today, not when she had just randomly confessed to her long-time crush.

She slapped her cheeks, leaving a small red mark. 

"It's not a dream(T_T)" She whimpered. Then suddenly, she saw a piece of paper on the bench. She hurriedly went there and grabbed it.

So you say that you like me.... I'm happy! I'm sorry that I can't tell you this directly but I've been feeling the same way.... FOR A LONG TIME. I like you, will you go out with me? -Myungsoo

Her eyes widened as tears came out from her eyes. She squeeled and pumped her fist in the air.

"JACKPOT!!!" She screamed.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

...

 

 

She giggled at the pleasant memory and clung to him even more. He gave no response and stared at nothing in front of him. He's always like that, being cold and all, but it doesn't change the fact that he feels the same way as her. With that, she's already satisfied.

"ACHOO!!" She sneezed. Then a handkerchief was in her line of vision. She smiled and took it.

"Thank you, Myungsoo." She said with her most genuine smile. He was now covering his face, probably embarassed at his gesture.

*So cute!* She thought with a giggle. Suddenly, he stood up.

"I need to go." He said as he walked without looking back.

 

 

...

 

 

Myungsoo sighed tiredly as he walked down the empty hallway. Class was over and there was no trace of a living soul anywhere. In the corner of his eye, he saw SoHee walking towards the gate outside. He looked at her from the window with a thought in mind.

"You're here." A seductive voice said. He turned around to see a pretty and mature girl with her naturally boho waved hair flowing freely. Her polo was hugging her body revealing her s-line figure and envious chest. Her skirt was hanging dangerously low just enought to cover her . She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you." She said in a sweet voice. Immediately, he made her let go of him.

"Hyuna, stop this. She's going to see us." He said while glancing at the window for any sign of his girlfriend. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"That girl is really becoming annoying." She mumbled in her breath without him hearing. After making sure that she was no longer there, he grabbed Hyuna's arm.

"Come on. We're leaving." He said.

 

 

...

 

 

Noise filled the classroom as everyone freely chatted. The teacher was absent for the day.

"SoHee, are you and Myungsoo going out?" A girl with thick-framed glasses suddenly approached her. She smiled at her and placed the book that she was reading on the table.

"Yup we happily are." She proudly said. The girl looked at her with a surprised face just before giving a small bow and walked away. 

"Myungsoo and her? Talk about no chemistry!" She overheard one of the popular girls say. Immediately, giggles filled the classroom as numerous eyes were looking at her. She just ignored them and continued reading her book.

*Haters gonna hate* She thought.

 

 

...

 

 

"SoHee I think you need to know something." Her bestfriend said while placing herself in a seat next to SoHee. 

"What is it?" She asked while stretching her back. Her bestfriend glanced from side to side and came near. She placed her lips near her ear.

"News are around that Myungsoo has a creepy stalker." She whispered. This made her eyed widen. Immediately, she grabbed her bestfriend's hands and ushered  her to continue.

"She's been there even before the two of you started going out. People say that she has the ability to hurt you." She continued.

*No wonder oppa doesn't show much affection to me. If he does, it would just hurt me. His stalker would hurt me.* This thought sent her goosebumps all over. Just thinking about what the stalker would do to her sends her chills.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter