chapter 4

Time

 Time chapter 4

 

The music thumping  so festive accompanied by dance and laughter from the entire room. Everyone sounded so enjoy the day in the room except for one person who is now seen flat to Martini vermouth glass in front of him. Felt his head began to ache again, but he left off. He straightened back out martini in hand and refill it with a new one. This is the first time in the last 5 years he tried to back to drink something like this, an alcohol when he had promised to quit drinking to someone he loved.

 

What the hell with that promise, he now needs something to vent his feelings and he chose to come to the club and ordered a martini. Just as he would uprise back the martinis he can heard his handphone rings again.

 

 

Boojaejoongie~~♥

 

 

Only that which is written in the cell phone screen. He sighed for a moment and straightened back to his drink. Leave the cell phone voice to rang again.

 

Ah this time he really did not want to be bothered by anyone. Including by someone he loved.

 

 

 

Jaejoong could not stop cursing at the sound of the phone connection back end without anyone lifting. this is nth time he tried to call Yunho but the result its still same. Yunho didn't answered his call. This is the first time Yunho treat him like this, usually when Yunho mad at him or even when they had a big problem Yunho still talked to him and can't ignored him like this.

 

Yihan's words always running in his ears and it makes Jaejoong scared. How if Yunho really leave him and search another lover to change him and leave him alone. Gosh, Jaejoong won't it happen. However Yunho and Jaejoong have been living together for many years and it made Jaejoong dependency.

 

 

"where are you Yun, please answer my call'' he said.

 

On the other hand, Yunho can't stop hitting his head and pulling his  hair when the pain approached him again. The bartender saw it and walk towards Yunho. Asking him about his feel. Yunho shook his heads and mumbled something vagued.

 

".......hurt.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Karam feel  something strange when he remember about Yunho condition this morning. The worsening condition of Yunho make him worry. Well, Karam maybe just Yunho's junior when they still in high school but Karam used to idolized and love him during it until Yunho decide to ask Jaejoong to be his couple and Karam meet Changmin. And it has been sufficient reason to make him worried about yunho's condition.

 

When Jaejoong's name flashing in his mind he trying to handle his emotion. Karam know that jaejoong is having an affair with someone behind yunho's back. He discovered it about 5 months ago when he was celebrating his friends birthday party at Mirotic club. At that time he found Jaejoong was kissing the other guy and he decided to stalk Jaejoong.

 

He won't tell Yunho about this, of course he won't do it. He won't see Yunho sad when he know Jaejoong betrayed his love and cheated behind his back, and that's why Karam keep silent about it and come to Mirotic club everynight he can do. But now he can't keep it longer he must talked to Jaejoong about Yunho's and make Jaejoong leave that man.

 

Yes, he must do that.

 

Karam ran entered his room and change his outfit, he send message to Changmin to not looking him when he reach home cause there is something important things that Karam must finished. He stopped the taxi and tell the driver to delivered him to mirotic.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Damn, Yunho finally you answered my----"

" hello, your friends is drunk now and he looks in pain now. He can't stop hit his heads. Can youpick him out now?"

" what? He's drunk? Where is he now?"

" mirotic club. Please pick him out as soon as possible"

"ah yeah, thank you!"

 

" mirotic.... Club? What is yunho doing now in there. Aish this man really make me worried"

 

 

Karam reached mirotic at the same time with Jaejoong. He stop his steps when he see Jaejoong out from his car quickly. He walks towards Jaejoong and block his ways.

 

" We need to talk" Karam's said.

 

" You? What are you want to talking about? I'm in hurry we can talk when i have free time" said Jaejoong coldly.

 

" I know about your affairs and i will tell Yunho hyung about it"

 

Jaejoong's hold his breath when he heard Karam's words. He look at Karam and give the man his glare.

 

" you dont dare"

 

" Yunho hyung happiness is my happiness too... Of course i dare to tell Hyung about it"

 

" ha, seems you still in love with my boyfriend even you already have Shim Changmin in your side"

 

" You know it's different. I love Yunho hyung cause he is like brother to me. And i will protect him from someone who can give him hurt" Karam look at Jaejoong's eyes and found a worried gaze in there, he sighed before continue his words. " Leave that guy or i will tell Yunho hyung the truth"

 

 

There was a pregnant moment between Jaejoong and Karam until Jaejoong's phone rings. Jaejoong remember his needs and answered the phone. He leave Karam and entered the club and trying to find Yunho.

 

Karam heard Jaejoong conversation and choose to entered the club too. And when he see Yunho drunk he running and help Jaejoong.

 

" We can continue our conversation later. Now i need to bring Yunho to home"

 

Karam nods his head and took Yunho's belonging and follow Jaejoong.

 

They arrived at Yunjae's house and bring Yunho to his rooms immediately. Karam search his phone and trying to call Changmin but sadly Changmin didnt answered it.

 

" Shim, where are you now" he said.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Here, drink it first, sorry i have nothing on my fridge" Jaejoong's said while give Karam a cold water.

 

" it's okay... About Yunho hyung... Please take care him before you regret it"

 

" what do you mean?"

 

" Yunho hyung, he is-----"

 

 

BRAKK

 

 

" What is it? "

 

" From our room, Yunho?!"

 

" Hyung?!"

 

Jaejoong open the bedroom door and found Yunho was holding his hair while screamin in pain. SeemsYunho fall as he tried to walk towards the door. Jaejoong afraid to look at Yunho like this, his body is shaking now and he can thinking nothing now. He just can walk towards Yunho and touch Yunho's shoulders.

 

" Yun---"

 

Yunho look at Jaejoong now. He can see Jaejoong is worried now. He can feel when Jaejoong hug him and trying to make him calm with his sweet words but Yunho shake his head. He think he was in dream now. So he release Jaejoong hug and trying to stand up, but Jaejoong catch his hand.

 

" another my fantasy " Yunho said it with his smile to Jaejoong. Jaejoong only frowns when he heard Yunho's words. He doesn't understand what Yunho meant now.

 

Again, Yunho let go of Jaejoong's hand and walked away, he walked towards the door and found Karam who was standing in front of him now.

 

" you are in here" he said " in my dreams too..."

 

" No, you are not dreaming now hyung... Hyung, how is your head?" Karam ask Yunho immediately and it makes Yunho smile again.

 

" I'm fine Karammie"

 

"Hyung but i just see-----"

 

"Yunnie, do you hide something from me now?! What happen with you? You act weird since yesterday" Jsejoong asking Yunho again, he confuse now, why Karam asking his boyfriend about his Head and why Karam look so worried now.

 

Jaejoong walked towards Yunho and trying to touch Yunho again but Yunho keep his hands from Jaejoong and trying to walk again with laborious. Jaejoong shouted to Yunho to stop and  Yunho ignored him. He continue his walk and back holding his head when the pain coming again before he unconsious.

 

"YUNHO/HYUNG!!!" Jaejoong and Karam shouted in the same time.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Baby, please stop crying... Yunho hyung is fine now... He just drunk, nothing else"

 

"No, i know he isn't fine now... Don't lie to me min. Why... Why must Yunho Hyung... Minnie, you must save him. Please... Promise me one thing"

 

"Baby..." Changmin pulled his boyfriend into his arms and trying to calm him down. He know he can't lying to Karam but, what he can do now? If Changmin tell Karam the truth Changmin sure Karam will fainted after heard it.

 

 

Jaejoong just looked blank to the scene in front of him. He just know something who make him want to crying hard but the tears won't to falling down. He want to shouting, but he doesn't have much energy after he heard about Yunho's condition.

 

 

" Yunho hyung is sick now... His life depends on his will to live"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I know you don't like me from the first time we meet. But can i request you something? Can you granted it?"

 

"......."

 

"C--Can you stay in Yunho hyung side? At least, until he goes... Please make him happy"

 

 

 

Jaejoong remember the conversation between he and Karam when they arrived in hospital. He can't believe it. He know his boyfriend is fine. He just drunk and Yunho got sick like this just because of the condition of the stomach is weak.

 

 

Yeah, it's true.

 

 

Yunho is fine.  Yunho. Is. Perfectly. Fine.

 

 

 

And he know it.

 

 

 

But,

 

 

 

No...

 

 

He don't know about Yunho's condition lately. He is too busy with his time without Yunho. Everyday he spent his days in Mirotic Club with Yihan. He leaved Yunho with his big project that will released soon.

 

 

He left Yunho. He spent his time in Mirotic. Had an affairs with someone and broke their relationship.

 

 

How could he have fun without know Yunho suffering from dangerous diseases. And the worst think is,

 

 

He had affairs with Yihan.

 

 

How can he betrayed Yunho's love.

 

 

TBC...

 

Hey gurls! This is me Crimson and sorry for the late update. I just finished it today and decided to post it.

Anw i decide to end this fanfiction on next chapter. So i hope all of u guys can support my Fanfict and I hope you will enjoyed it.

 

A/n: I know my fanfict is so boring, hope u can bear it xD