Chapter 1

Time

Chapter 1

 

Yunho woke up with a sweet. Smile formed on his face. He came down from his bed, trot down the stairs of his house and headed toward the kitchen. Like the previous day, he can saw his lover were preparing breakfast for both of them. Yunho walked over towards his lover and immediately hugged Jaejoong from behind, kissed his neck and inhaling the scent of vanilla in jaejoong's body. Yunho always loved jaejoong's scent, it's so sweet and tender like Jaejoong.

 

"How is your sleep boo?" Asked Yunho 

 

"Yunnie-ah take your hands now or I can't finished our breakfast, why don't you wait at dining table now?"

 

 

"Woooaa, looks like my boo doesn't love me anymore, he even didn't answered my questions and just ask me to wait him in dining table, poor me" Yunho just pouting his lips and let his hands out from Jaejoong's waist. Yunho walked to the coffeemaker and make two cup of coffee for them.

 

 

After that, He walk to dining table and waiting for his beloved boyfriend come and they'll finished the breakfast together. Yunho smiled again, he recalled again the incident when he and Jaejoong met until they were dating. He was glad to meet a man like Jaejoong, Jaejoong is so perfect for him.

 

He even can't believe when Jaejoong agreed to date him. Jaejoong has a beautiful face and heart. Everyone loved and admired him, and it's make Yunho Jealous sometimes. And since three years ago yunho decides to buy a house and asked Jaejoong to lived together. Glad Jaejoong agreed with yunho's idea and now here is it, Yunho and Jaejoong lived and spending their time together.

 

 

 

They smiled for each other,

They shared everything their had,

Walking hand-in-hand,

Shared the kissed and warmth,

 

 

 

but it's all just memories of the past...

 

 

 

He smiled again and look around, waiting his Jaejoongie... It's too quiet for him. He didn't like it. "Jaejoong-ah, hurry up... I'm hungry boo" he said.

 

 

 

......Silent

 

 

There's no Jaejoong who shoutings back at him. He smiled again, thought Jaejoong maybe still in his tender sleep. He sigh. He spilled his hot coffee, not aware if a tear almost fell from his eyes.

 

 

...TIME..

 

 

The door open by harshness. Showed a man who walks unsteadily entered the house. The sounds make Yunho wake up, he run down the stairs and looked at his boyfriend, Jaejoong was drunk again. Yunho quickly bolster Jaejoong, took him into their room. With gently Yunho lay Jaejoong down onto the bed. Yunho removed Jaejoong's shoes and socks and covering Jaejoong with blanket.

 

He down the stairs again and make warm milk and some food for his boyfriend. Jaejoong has a weak stomach, he might vomit if he awoke later. Due it Yunho always ensure Jaejoong eat his food and drink his medicine. When yunho is almost finished cooking meals for Jaejoong he heard footsteps coming towards him. Yunho thought Jaejoong already woke up from his sleep, so he turned off the stove and prepare food for Jaejoong.

 

Yunho could see Jaejoong was slumped at dining table. Jaejoong look so pale and weak. He could only sigh and a give small smile when Jaejoong stared him for a moment. Yunho put food and milk he was carrying on the table, He pulled up a chair and sit in front of Jaejoong. Jaejoong stare at him again and Yunho give his boyfriend wide smile before he scoop some poridge for Jaejoong. Jaejoong shook his head weakly, he was too tired to eat now. So he just lay down his head and close his eyes again.

 

 

"Jae, if you won't to eat now you can drink your milk. It's not good to let your stomach empty." Jaejoong open his eyes and look at Yunho who was holding a glass of milk for him. He shook his head again and push the milk stay away. He has no appetite to eat now and he hates when yunho already forced him to eat like now.

 

"Don't disturb me Yun, I just want to sleep right now"

 

"You can sleep after you finished your meal Jae, and it's better if you sleep in bedroom" There's no reply from Jaejoong and it's make Yunho look at Jaejoong, Jaejoong sleep again. He caressed Jaejoong's hair and left a brief kiss on Jae's forehead.

 

"When will you stop to drink boo" he said.

 

Yunho took the cell phone in his pocket and took some pictures from sleeping Jaejoong. He looked at his work, like always Jaejoong look so adorable and pretty in that's photo. He turn on the recording and take some moment from sleeping Jaejoong, Jaejoong open his eyes as thought it was weird when Yunho recording him. He push Yunho's phone and give the man glared. "Stop recording Yun, I'm tired" he said. He got up from his place and walked into the living room, lay down on the black sofa. Yunho stared for a moment before he walked to bedroom and took blanket from closet and covered Jaejoong's body. Yunho sat next to Jaejoong and look at the picture that he recorded earlier. A smile appeared on his face. oh god how much he loved this man. He promised to always keep and cherish Jaejoong while he still life.

 

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

 

Jaejoong woke up from his sleep. He look at Yunho who sleep besides him. He touch Yunho's cheek and carresed it.

 

"Yunho-ah..." He Yunho's body, he's hugry now and he can't cook because he still feel dizzy. "Yun...''

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Yun, I'm hungry" Yunho opened his eyes and look at Jaejoong's. He kiss Jaejoong forehead before he walked away to kithen and heating the porridge for Jaejoong.

 

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Jaejoong put on his coat, he combed his hair and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Perfect. That's the most appropriate Word to tell you how is Jaejoong's appearance at this time. He look so perfect with his white V-neck, brown coat and black tight jeans. It's really fit in Jaejoong's body. He looked again his appearance in the mirror. He smiled. Once he felt his performance was perfect Jaejoong walked out of the room and down the stairs. He could see Yunho was sitting in front of his lovely piano, seems like Yunho was finishing new song for his music company. The handsome man smiled at Jaejoong, and Jaejoong replied it.

 

"You look so neat, you want to go where?" Asked Yunho.

 

"I have an event at the club, my friends are having a party and I was invited by him"

 

"You want to go to club again? Don't drink too much Jae you'll get brunk later"

 

"I will not get drunk Yun" he said, he walked over to Yunho and peck his lips "I'm go now, bye Yunho"

 

"Nae, take care boo... If you want me to pick you just call me"

 

"It's okay Yun, I can go home with taxi"

 

"Do not come home too late, is ot good for your body"

 

"Hmm... I know it Yun, you always talked like that everyday"

 

Yunho just want to ask again and Jaejoong already leaved him. It's looks like normal activity for Jaejoong now. Everynight Jaejoong will hangout with his friend to the club and drink some alcohol. Later Jaejoong will go home with drunk condition. Yunho doesn't understand why Jaejoong changed like this after he met his friend Yihan. Honestly, he missed old Jaejoong. If Yunho can back the time he want to make sure that Jaejoong wouldn't met Yihan.

 

Is he look like evil now? Everyone can say yunho like an evil, he didn't care about it. He just care about was that he could make his Jaejoong back like before.

 

In the other hand Jaejoong just arrived at Mirc Club. He entered the club and he can see someone called him and walked towards him. It's Jin Yihan, his friends. Can Jaejoong said like that? Yihan walked towards him and gave small peck in jaejoong's lips.

 

"Hey baby, you came early today" he said

 

"It's a problem for you? If I came early today?"

 

"Nope, ofc nope... Glad to see you came early today, I can see you all night long then"

 

"Ha, so cheesy"

 

"I can be too cheesy just for you baby" he blink his eyes and smiled.

 

"Han, let's accompany me to drink."

 

"Sure baby, let's go" he said, he put his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders and bring the beautiful man to their favourites place. Not aware if there is a pair of eyes watching them with sadness gaze.

 

 

_To be continued

 

 

a/n :

 

heyla, sorry for the bad chapter ;A; but i hope enjoy it :))