twenty-nine: that thought

The Unfair Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omo, i guess everyone is confused to my storyline. I don't know if this story will take 50+ chapter because there are so many things will happen before the debut XD wow, drama much to this story? And the plot, i don't know where would take but i guess stay tuned i guess lol. A bit confused to this story? I should explain everything if the plot will finally show up :3 hope you like it. 

And the title of every chapter i made, its quiet ridiculous i might say. Randomly just doing it because i can't think of any :P

~~~~~

 

“This can’t be the result to our motivation, this is not suppose to be happen”

Mr. Lee grew frustrate and nervous. He was siting to his office table, he crumpled the paper he was holding and threw to the trash can. All the hardwork he did for his family and for this company will disappeared to his sight. He will lost everything and he will be replace as a low standard. His face was wash with sweat drops as they continue flaw to his jawline, his eyes clutched in angry sight, burning his soul from his mind. What should he do now? All the precious thing he did to his hand will no longer held it. He lost a game.

He grab his phone and dialed his client, he breath hardly today. He can’t stop thinking what will those people take a first move. His daugther or his things? While punching all the buttons to his phone, he saw his daugther was calling to him. He bit his lips and think about if he going to or not. He didn’t.

“Father…” you took a quick sigh before letting your phone put down to your table. A small worry face shown to your face, you sat down to the couch while your mother was washing all the dishes. Your brot

Please log in to read the full chapter