thirty: we going to visit her

The Unfair Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello~ i have nothing to say but i hope you like the new update chapter :) i don't know, i feel i have a sick or something. ;A; pray for me!!! 3

~~~~~

 

 

20XX finally arrived, a New Year celebration for everyone. A stunning day for a better year, a life will never full of any problem just keep moving forward for everything. Surprising. After one week of holiday, everyone was back in work also you. Feel satisfied because your holiday was freaking not awesome, you didn’t hang-out with the members because your father wont. Your brother was finally went back to his company for the next song they will do. Your father kept nugging and spacing around, if everyone bother him. Its only the client.

“Miss Lee, are you even listening to me?” you shook your head and saw your instructor who madly slam the end of the thick yellow ruler to her hand. You gulped a bit, “I am sorry, I just thinking about what will this year will be” you laugh nervously. The instructor sighed as she walked away to your place.

“Again. Everyone starting on Wednesday, we have a photoshoot. We will discuss for the theme and announce it later,ok?” the instructor state the details and repeat again. All of you nodded, the instructor threw a fist to the air and said, “hwaiting everyone”. You chuckle a bit of everyone.

“Hey” Kyung spoke, not comfortable to the atmosphere. So damn quiet when you are doing your job. They miss you so much when first week of January started. They all ended up resting after cheorographing and done eating the whole pack of ramen. Everyone glance to Kyung who unfinish eating his ramen, he sip the remaining noddles inside as he scoop everything. As he done, he grab a mineral water and sip it too. Minhyuk frowned, watching the rapper after calling them.

Jiho whined, “What the hell are you trying to say, Kyung?” he ask in mischievious tone, kinda irritating. Kyung sighed and glance back to his friends. “We should visit Soowha-noona. Its been one week I’ve not seen her” Kyung stated, putting down the finish ramen and mineral water. They all exchange glances of what Kyung just said. Everyone should agree to this because they know all of them misses you so much.

“Maybe in a right

Please log in to read the full chapter