Mistaken [Where Are You?]

Mistaken

"SUNGMIN!!! NO ~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried.

Sungmin nearly knocked on the cabinet of plates. Sungmin looked behind with a very frightened face. He slowly looked back at Kyuhyun with tears all over his face. The knife fell from his grip, he backed away slightly and fell on his knees, he covered his face with his hands and began to cry harder like there is no tomorrow.

"I should've knocked on it!" Sungmin hardly said. "I want to die! Please leave me! I don't want you anymore! Are you deaf? I've told you a million of times that I hate you and I don't want you! Why are you still inlove with me! You're so obsessed with me! This is not love! It's obsession! I'm so tired doing your things! I'm tired with your obsession Cho Kyuhyun! I hate you! I hate you to the fullest!"

Sungmin ran from the Kitchen to their room. He kneeled beside the bed, drowned his face on it and cried. He wanted freedom for the past 2 years.

 

"I'm not obsessed with you.. I'm not.. It's just that you've change a lot after being spoiled to me.." Kyuhyun whispered in the air. He was deeply hurt on what Sungmin had said. But he thinks he deserve it. His heart is crying for Sungmin. Kyuhyun wanted to cry. But he can't let it show to Sungmin. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin to the room with a frowning face.

 

Kyuhyun reached the room and saw Sungmin crying for freedom. He walked to Sungmin and slowly hugged him. Kyuhyun can't hold his tears anymore. He drowned on Sungmin's back and also cried. He couldn't take it to see Sungmin always crying for the same thing. He wanted to give Sungmin his freedom, but something inside him is stopping him. He wasn't afraid to die, he was afraid that Sungmin will leave him and will start to love someone that Kyuhyun knows, can't give and love Sungmin like what he was doing.

 

Sungmin felt Kyuhyun's hug. He want to get out of Kyuhyun's arms but he just can't. His body is too weak to move. Sungmin is getting irritated with the hug, until he felt water on his back. He wasn't sure if Kyuhyun was just drooling so he turned around to see it. When he turned around, Sungmin saw Kyuhyun's crying.

For all those years with Kyuhyun, Sungmin never saw Kyuhyun crying. Kyuhyun always showed his toughness and never his weakness. Sungmin wasn't sure with his feelings. "Do I feel pity for him? Or I think he deserves it." Sungmin thought to himself. Sungmin looked away but suddenly, his hand started to move on its own and gently touched the younger male's face. Both were shocked. One was happy while the other was unsure.

"No.." Sungmin weakly whispered.

Kyuhyun was never stupid nor crazy. He knows all about Sungmin. He knows what Sungmin feels. And he knows that Sungmin's heart still loves him. He can feel love through Sungmin's hand. Kyuhyun moved his hand and gently touch the unsure hand of Sungmin.

"Please tell me that you still love me.." Kyuhyun begged, his tears were gone and a serious atmosphere began to spread all over the room.

"I don't love you anymore. I hate you." Sungmin said weakly while removing his hand at Kyuhyun's face.

"I love you.." Kyuhyun whispered.

 

Sungmin heard it. At that time, his heart is starting to melt. He saw Kyuhyun's sad face. He even felt the untiring love of Kyuhyun for him. But Sungmin always thinks that Kyuhyun did that because of his obsession to him.

Both of them lied on the bed. Facing different directions, they fell asleep and night become peaceful again.

 

[THE NEXT DAY]

 

Kyuhyun woke up and turned around to see Sungmin. But Sungmin wasn't there. Kyuhyun jumped out of bed and began searching each corner of the house. He checked all the rooms and cabinets and even under the tables and bed, but there were no sign of Sungmin. He checked the cabinets again and noticed that some of Sungmin's clothes were missing. He looked for Sungmin's bag but he couldn't find it. Kyuhyun was getting nervous. He's so unstable that he knocked on a desk. He saw Sungmin's ring and picked it up. Kyuhyun teared up when he saw it. He shouted Sungmin's name again and again until Kyuhyun fainted.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's done! :) 

There were so many wrong  grammar's in here. :(

But i hope you still like it. ^^

Please wait for chapter 3.. :D