Mistaken [I'm Tired vs. Please don't]

Mistaken

 

Having someone in your life to protect and love is nice. But too much protection and love is beyond. It's tiring. You wanted it to be over, but you just can't. It's because of the stong grip of love from your partner. You are so sick of it. You wanted him to get away from you. You even thinked of dying instead of living with a crazy person who is addicted on loving you.
 
 
 
On a cold Tuesday night, Sungmin was thinking of escaping Kyuhyun while he is asleep. He jumped off the bed carefully, he walked on tiptoes, he grabbed his wallet and cellphone, he even grabbed some of his clothes. Sungmin was busy changing his clothes when he noticed the ring that Kyuhyun gave to him at their 3rd Anniversary.
 
 
 
"The ring..." Sungmin thought. He slowly removed it from his hand and put it on a desk. "I won't be needing that anymore."
 
Sungmin finished changing his clothes. He already had what he have to bring, without a thing that Kyuhyun gave to him or a thing that he can remember Kyuhyun. All he need for now is to find the key of the house and he can freely walk outside now.
 
"I wonder where Kyuhyun hid it.." He thought.
 
Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was sleeping soundly but because of the small noises that Sungmin made, he is now half asleep. He heard the cabinet being opened and he turned to look who is opening it. He wasn't shocked seeing Sungmin doing it. Because Sungmin already tried escaping Kyuhyun for almost a hundred of times, but he still couldn't escape.
 
 
 
"Minnie ~" Kyuhyun teased while getting up the bed.
 
"Kyu ! You're awake. I wanted to have a fresh air. Can I go?" Sungmin excused with a sweet voice.
 
"Sure, I will go with you." Kyuhyun replied. Kyuhyun know that Sungmin would just escape again and he was sure that Sungmin will say "no" to what he just said.
 
"Uhmmm. You don't have to. I can go by myself. I wanted to be alone." Sungmin still excused.
 
"Minnie, you don't have to say any of your lame excuses. I know that you wanted to escape from me. But sorry, you can't. I have the keys hidden well. All the windows here are also locked. You can't escape from me." Kyuhyun teasingly said.
 
"I'm so tired of you! I want to live freely! I want to live my life without you! Without even remembering your name! Without even knowing you!" Sungmin bursted out with tears and anger. He really wanted to get out of Kyuhyun's life.
 
"No, you can't do that." Kyuhyun said.
 
Deep inside, Kyuhyun was hurt of all what he did. He is not stupid not to notice how selfish he became of Sungmin. He wasn't even stupid to know what the older male feels for what he did. All he wanted is just Sungmin. Sungmin. Lee Sungmin. That's all he wanted for the rest of his life. He loved Sungmin more than anything else, more than anyone else, even more than his life.
 
Sungmin rushed to the kitchen and he is holding a knife. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin and was schocked to see Sungmin trying to commit suicide.
 
"Sungmin! No! Don't do that please!" Kyuhyun begged with tears on his eyes.
 
"I will just die instead of living with a stupid lover like you! I'm tired of this! I want my life to be peaceful! No one can stop me now! Even my parents nor you! I hate you Cho Kyuhyun! I'm so tired of you!" Sungmin shouted angrily while crying.
 
"SUNGMIN!!! NO ~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I'm sorry for the lame english.
 
LOL!
 
Also sorry for lame ending.
 
I hope you guys still like it! :)
 
I got my insipiration from the song
 
"Going Crazy" by Song Jieun of Secret feat. Bang Yong Kook
 
:) Please wait for chapter two. ^^