Shop Day

Crush on a tomboy

In order to got money, you had a job which consist in preparing parties. You had organized many marriages or birthdays and really liked it. You remembered that the first time you organized a wedding, the bride was shocked when you went to their home. The way your dressed was very weird according to her, moreover she was a stylist, and she didn't liked the 'tomboy' style. But, on the wedding day, everything was perfect. After this, you still talked to her. She owned a clothes shop in the city center. Her name was Su Ji. Today was her wedding's anniversary and you decided to go there as you wanted to celebrated a bit with her. When you arrived, she welcomed you warmly, this girl was friendly and that was exactly why you liked her. She was working on a dress, that she had designed by herself.

 

According to you, this dress was too short, but Su Ji told you that you were the one who was short-minded and didn't wanted to be y. You had to admit that she was quite right, you always wore jeans and loose shirt. Su Ji then got an idea, she wanted to see how you would look as a real girl. The shop closed because it was already lunch time, she took the dress and asked you to put it on. At first, you tried to convinced her to chose another model, but she insisted, she used the fact that it was her anniversary for you to done it. You slowly walked to the fitting room, while Su Ji got her camera ready. She wanted to sell the clothes that she made by herself, so she needed to took some photos and stick them on the shopwindow, so even from outside, people could see what some articles were, and could be interested. When you got out, Su Ji smiled widely, she was amazed by the changed, seeing you as a girl was very good. She told you that you had nice legs, and asked you to stopped hiding them, however she knew that the second when you'll take this dress off, you'll go back to your tomboy style. She put some make up on you, and when you saw your reflect in the mirror, you were shocked. You never had make up before, it was totally new to you, and you felt weird... but pretty. You felt like seeing yourself for the first time, then Su Ji asked you to do many cute poses, such as an heart with your arms above your head, or the 'V Line'. After taking some photographs, she had the idea of giving you lenses, blue lenses. Then, she took many photographs again, when you got back to the fitting room, Su Ji had already put 2 of the photos on the window. The photos had the size of a poster so people could easily saw. On the afternoon, when the workers got back, you drove Su Ji to the restaurant where her husband was waiting for her, and they invited you for the lunch.

 

Seung Ho and Cheon Dung went to do some shopping. They needed to bought some stuffs. While walking, they passed by the shop you just got out, Cheon Dung stopped as he looked at the picture. 

 

Seung Ho : what's with you ? how long have you been interested in fashion ?

Cheon Dung : I'm not really... it's this girl who interested me

Seung Ho : you shouldn't be a playboy, you told me once to not break girls' hearts

 

Cheon Dung let out a cry when he recognized you, he didn't doubted about it. He smiled widely, it was the first time that he saw your girly side. He thought that you were a very beautiful woman, and that you were y. He looked a little more at the photo, and Seung Ho did too. However, he didn't understood that it was you. Cheon Dung wanted to see you like this in real, he decided to got in and bought two dresses. Suddenly, he wanted things to changed... He was tired of seeing you as a tomboy, what he wanted was to have a pretty girl next to him whenever you would go out. He felt like losing control, he wanted to see you as a woman, with all that it meant. Your iness attracted him, he was still fanboying on the photo on their way back home, of course, he didn't told Seung Ho that you were the model. When the two sat on the couch, they had differents thought of the same person. Cheon Dung was searching for a way to made you become a real girl, and Seung Ho was still thinking about the bedroom scene. He couldn't got this cute reaction and blushing face out of his mind. Was he falling for you ? and Cheon Dung, did he wanted you to be girly in order to have a cute friend, or was it because he wanted to see you as a woman who could become 'his' ?