Another day together

Crush on a tomboy

On the next day, the boys got ready to go to the amusement park. The meeting point was Cheon Dung's flat. When you reached there, Seung Ho were still sleeping, Joon and Byung Hee were already there. Cheon Dung had prepared a breakfast, you missed his meal. You complimentate him, saying that he cooked better than you, you had to admit it. Cheon Dung was very good at cooking and household works.

 

All of you talked about what you liked to do, what you hated. You got to know Joon and Byung Hee better. Byung Hee told you to feel at ease and called him G.O as his other friends did. You needed to go to the toilet and you had to passed by Seung Ho's bedroom. You wanted to peeked at him but you felt like it was bad and tried to resist. However, when you were about to return to the kitchen, the temptation was too strong, it felt as if you were attracted by something. You walked to the door, which was opened, Seung Ho was sleeping like a baby on his bed. Most of his blanket wasn't on him anymore. He was topless, and your heart beated faster as you looked at his chest, you felt your cheeks turned red, your body was warm. You already saw topless guys, but seeing Seung Ho like this can't be compared to those other guys, he was more attractive. The contrast between his angel sleeping face and his manly toned chest made him ier. Suddenly, Seung Ho moved and fell on the ground, you weren't expected this, and you instinctively ran to him.

 

You : are you okay ?

Seung Ho : ~~~~ ? what are you doing here ?

You : huh ? we're going to the amusement park today

Seung Ho : *sigh* I know this... I mean, what are you doing in my bedroom ?

You : I-I... I went to toilet and when I was about to go back with the guys but.... humm... I heard something coming from your bedroom so yea... I-I worried about you

Seung Ho : no need to worry, I'm not a child anymore, can you leave now ? I want to take a shower

 

You blushed as you felt his body close to yours, you facepalmed when you began to thought about how good looking he could be , you got up and apologized while bowing then walked back to the kitchen. Seung Ho was dumbfounded, he wondered why you react like this. He giggled at your cute reaction... But, he shivered, realizing that he just found you cute, he didn't even knew if you were a girl or a boy and he found you cute !! He can't believed that he just thought this, and mentally slapped himself, then he slowly walked to the bathroom.

In the kitchen, Eun Mi and Cheon Dung could noticed that you felt confused and embarrassed. Everyone were ready when Seung Ho came, he insist on having a break fast before going but no one wanted to wait for him. Cheon Dung, who noticed the way you looked at Seung Ho, decided to told the boys to go first, and that you'll drive Seung Ho at the park. Everyone agreed, and let you alone in the house.

 

You : Sorry for earlier Hyung

Seung Ho : let's forget this kay ? It's nothing

You : But I want you to know that it happened only because I worried about you... I mean, I wasn't stalking you while you were sleeping.... That would be very awkward... I mean, yea...

Seung Ho : of course you weren't looking at me, I don't doubt about it

You : good, because I don't want you to misunderstand

Seung Ho : I don't.... now, don't talk about it anymore

You : n-nae, right

 

The way you felt with Seung Ho was weird, with the other, you felt at ease and easily talked to them. But, with him... you didn't knew what to say.... you didn't stop thinking of what you saw earlier, about the way he looked when he slept. He was so attractive, you never felt like this with other men. Since you were a child, you played more with boys than girls, that was why you felt so good with guys, but now it wasn't the same. You didn't wanted him to see you as a crazy person, but you also didn't wanted him to think that you were a serious girl who wasn't able to make a nice conversation. It seemed like what he thought of you was very important. When Seung Ho got ready, you went to the car, you insisted on driving as you needed something to distracted you. Fortunately, the park wasn't so far, you didn't bear the silence between him and you anymore. Finding the others in this big area was hard, but after some minutes of searching, you finally saw them. During the rest of the day, you did every rollercoaster with Cheon Dung, Eun Mi was busy showing her cute side to Mir. G.O and Joon were like two crazy guys but it was good, you got to know a childish side of Seung Ho, who loved to played in this car. During the afternoon, he bought an ice cream for each of you. However, some of the cream fell on your shirt, when you took a tissu to wiped it, Seung Ho stared at you. He felt his heart beated faster as he looked at your hands, he realized how thin your hands were. According to him, it wasn't boy's hands. He suddenly got very attracted to you, he felt weird, he was sure that he didn't felt anything for you, but he was curious about what kind of guy or girl you were.