Playing hide and seek

Crush on a tomboy

Later on the afternoon, Su Ji and her husband, Jin Ho, drove you back to your flat. When you reached there, you invited them for a coffee and some cookies. It was Su Ji's weakness and they didn't refused. Inside, they sat on the couch while you were preparing those.

 

When you put the coffee and the snacks on the table, Su Ji clapped her hands from happiness. She remembered that you were a great cooker, you had cooked her wedding's cake by yourself and every guests loved it. You talked about many things, when Jin Ho got an idea.

 

Jin Ho : well, ~~~~, soon it's my mother's birthday, she'll be 50, I think that we have to celebrate

Su Ji : it's right Yeobo, we have to do so, ~~~~, will you be able to work for us again ?

You : with pleasure, it's an honor to work for the two of you, the nicest bosses , when is it ?

Jin Ho : it's very soon, it's on next Sunday

You : m-mwo ? so... I only have one week ??

Su Ji : if it's too short, we'll cancel it, don't worry

You : mmm I can do it ! It'll be my challenge, let me try

Jin Ho : are you sure ~~~~ ?

You : I've never been so sure 

 

On the next day, you began to prepared the party. First, you went to Su Ji's home to programm it together. They were kinda rich and wanted to have a wonderful celebration. It had to took place in a luxurious restaurant, with beautiful and elegant decoration, this birthday had to be 'bling bling'. When you got to your car, you looked at the list you just made. Your first mission was to find the perfect restaurant. You made another list of all the very good restaurant you knew, and decided to go in each of them to took photos, you spent all your afternoon doing this. When you got back home, you sent two of the best photos to Su Ji who chosed one, however you didn't knew that one of the worker there was Seung Ho. Then, you went back to the restaurant and talked with the director about the prize for the borrowing. You had to choose the menu and many other things.

On the last day before the birthday, all the guests had been invited and you had worked a lot. Su Ji asked you to come to her shop. When you got there, she was waiting for you, holding a dress. 

 

You : aniiiii ~ let me choose my own clothes, I beg you

Su Ji : no way ! You have to celebrate with us, it's going to be a chic dinner and you have to wear something appropriate

You : I can choose by myself

Su Ji : I won't let you, you'll choose anything simple and not girly, please, it's just for a dinner

You : aigooo....

 

She made a very cute aegyo and you didn't refused anymore, you just grabbed the dress and walked to the fitting room.

 

You had to admit that it really suit you well. Your body was pretty nice in it, and you really felt girly. You found yourself y, your legs were nice and your s were highlighted. You were very beautiful and amazed by your own look.

 

When the day arrived, you put the dress on and also some light make up. Of course, Su Ji had put it on for you, otherwise it would have been a disaster. You reached the place with Su Ji, Jin Ho, and his mother. She really didn't looked like a woman of 50 years old, she looked younger. You went straight to the kitchen in order to check the preparation of the menu. Everything was perfect and you felt very proud. At this moment, someone entered the kitchen and asked for the tray of champain, you turned to this person and shivered when you recognized Seung Ho. He was one of the servers, and you didn't even knew about it. When he got closer to where you were, you turned your face to the other side, trying to hide yourself. Suddenly, you felt shy, you didn't wanted him to see you with this kind of clothes. He got back to the room, and you discretly followed him, all your attention was focused on him. On the first part of the party, it was okay, Seung Ho was very busy and you could easily hide yourself. However, before the meal, the guests reclamed a speech. Su Ji, Jin Ho and the mother got up, their table was in the middle of all the others and they all took their champain's glass.

 

Mother : Today, I want to thanks all of you for coming, I'm very happy to enjoy this moment with you, even if it means that I'm getting old. I wish I can celebrate more and more days like this with all my friends and my wonderful family. Jin Ho-ah, Eomma is very proud of you. I'm very thankful for what you did, and Su Ji, I'm glad that you contact your friend who organized all this, ~~~~ come here please

 

At this moment, Seung Ho, who heard all, stopped walking and turned to the one who was speaking. He wondered if he heard wrong, or if it was really you who had been called. You also shivered as you noticed that Seung Ho stopped, you didn't knew what to do. If you appeared like this in front of everyone, you wouldn't be able to go out of your home for 2 weeks. You began to hate this tomboy side of yours and muttered.

 

You : why should I feel so shy ? I'm a girl after all, I look pretty and y tonight, I should be confident

 

You walked a bit, then stopped and peeked at Seung Ho, your heart beated fast. Once again, you took a deep breath and walked straight to the middle...