The Beginning

I think, I'm Out Of Dream

Seoul is busy as usuall with the neon ligts every wehere and the sound of the traffic. Here, in the "Salt and Pepper"  restaurant, the noise is just completing the busy Seoul.

Everyone - adult, kids, employees, unemployees, student, parent are gather here for dinner. It may looks pretty calm outside, yet, world war 3 in the kitchen. The bubbling spicy soup, the roasted beef, the fried chicken and the steamed seafood are all over the place. In the corner of the kitchen, stand a highschool girl with a messy black hair, her eyes look so focus on cutting the potatoes.

She sweating all over the place cause the heat is so high but no one can stop her.

Min Ah: YA! MIN YU- AH! It's getting late and dark outside! Just go home..

Min Yu: Heish.. Shut up Min Ah!

Min Ah: How dare you said that to me?

Min Yu: You just born 2 months earlier than me, you idiot.

The doors bang.

Eli: Min Yu~ Time to go home!

A guy with a shiny leather black jacket shout in front of the kitchen door. Yes, Min Ah's nose is bleeding.

Eli: Oops! Are you okay Min Yu friend? Can I help you?

Min Yu: Argh.. What the hell are you doing here? See? Min Ah is bleeding.. again.

Eli: Don't be that rude, girl. I take initiative to pick you home.

All of a sudden, the door bang again.

It was a guy with dirty polo shirt and short pants.

Dong Ho: HEY YOU PUNK!

He points at Eli

Dong Ho: WHO TELL YOU TO PICK HER HOME HUH? LIFE IS BORED?

The kitchen suddenly silent. All the chef are looking at the 1leather jacket - guy, the messy polo shirt - guy, bleeding Min Ah and flat faced Min Yu.

Min Yu: I really shamed I have a friend like you guys... NOW PISS OFF!

Dong Ho and Eli walk out of the kitchen and disappear.

 

 

 

Min Yu bangs the door and shut it as fast as she could. it's 11.P.M and his dad will get mad.

Min Yu: Oh no..

Dong Ho: I'll get punish now~~!

He imitates girl's voice.

The girl whose voice imitated glare at him and punch his arm.

Min Yu: Would you please give me some inner peace in my life?

Dong Ho: Hahahahaha.. Sorry Noona~ Don't get mad, You're so pretty under the neon light!

Min Yu: So, If i'm not standing under the neon light I'm ugly, huh?

*silent and awkward*

*Dong Ho's blushing with no reason*

Dong Ho: Just ...get into the motor bike.

 

The wind blows smoothly as the motorbike run through the street. Every night, Dong Ho always picks Min Yu home. Well, Min Yu never ask him to but, he comes. "I come uninvited and gone undelivered" is the reply he always said.

Dong Ho: Home sweet home, chef.

Min Yu: Chef?

Dong Ho: I mean, the next masterchef

Min Yu: I think the correct one is the next masterchef if she lucky and the economic is okay

Dong Ho: Pesimistic-_-, Go home and take a rest, dude.

Min Yu: I will. Thanks by the way

 

Min Yu opens the old and heavy door. Her mom sit in the black short chair which bought since Min Yu was born. Her eyes is so red and her face looks so panic, tired and sad.

Min Yu: I;m home, you can go to bed now, mom.

Mom: No, I'm sitting here

Min Yu: The fast food resto must be so tiring today, just go to bed.

Mom: No I'm not Min Yu. I'm waiting for your dad, He's not coming home yet, I feel something strange this whole day.

Her mom "strange feeling" is the matter. Whenever she feel that, something bad is going to happen or happening. Like, when her parent got fired from being the head maid, she fel that strange feeling a whole week and couldn't sleep.

Min Yu: I'm going to call him

Mom: I've done that, no one answer.

And the phone rings

Mom suddenly go to phone and picks up as fast as Min Yu ever see.

Mom: Hello?

Someone on phone: Hello, is this Mrs. Kwon?

Mom: Yes

Someone on phone: This is Mr. Kwon's friend, Lee Ki Bum. Is Mr. Kwon sick? He didn't go to work this morning..

Mom: What? He was going there this morning. I could still remember what clothes he wear!

...

 

Alright! So there were the story for this chapter.. So sorry if you can't understand the story line hahaha-_-"

The next chapter will coming soon~