The Characters

I think, I'm Out Of Dream

- Kwon Min Yu (the main character)

She's just an ordinary, cheerful highschool girl but unfortunately, she is born in not very wealthy family.

Her parent used to work as a head maid in Kevin and Dong Ho family. MIn Yu and her mom lived in California with Kevin, while Kwon Tae Ryu, her lil bro, lived with her dad in Beijing with DongHo.

Now that she really good at English, she got the full scholarship in elite highschool and she meets Dong Ho again and become bestfriend.

Kiseop is her crush and she works really hard to be a chef - her dream. Good for her, she works part time at a small - always busy - restaurant as chef's assistant.

-Shin Dong Ho

He has a feeling for Min Yu but never tell her. He also knws that Min Yu likes Kiseop, his friend.

So, to keep they close together, this B blood type guy always tells stories about Kiseop (sometime is just his fantacies) and always planning them to hangout together.

He always help Min Yu although himself need help. X3

- Woo Kevin

He's Min Yu childhood friend and loves Min Yu since kid. Once he back to Korea, he really happy till crying to see Min Yu again, yet, He also tries to make her his.

-Kiseop

Kiseop is a very good guy outside but a very bad guy inside. All U-Kiss member know it but they try to hide it from public - including his Girlfriend and evryone who's crush on him.

-Lee Hye Joo

She's a very cute, innocent and angel-hearted girl. She's Min Yu bestfriend and always will be. She will be there whenever Min Yu needs help. Day and Night, Rain or not, she'll be there. She has a crush on Kevin, by the way.

-Goh Tae Rim

She's a pretty girl but so evil. Used to be Min Yu's close friend but once she finds out that Min yu likes her Boyfriend, Kiseop, she get really angry and evil. She always think that Min Yu always flirt on Kiseop.

-Choi Min Ah

She's Min yu friend at the restaurant, really adore every U-kiss Member except Hoon. She thinks that Hoon is weird.

-U-Kiss Member, Mom and Dad, Boss, and other..

 

PS: Okay, I need to tell sth. It's prety odd but yah, I'm going to tell you that I cannot find any image's URL ._."

So sorry that I can't put any images for the characters :(. I think, you guys need to use your imagination to read my fanfics hehehe :p