2

Soshi Noir

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walking to their office, through training hall. When they arrive at their office, third floor that have large window which allow them to see training hall clearly. Their office complete with soundproof room.

Taeyeon just sighed when she see some newbie training, “Nowadays, new trainee still lack of something or many things!!”

“Still searching new member, Taeyeon-ah?”

“Yes, I know we can always ask Sunny become our sniper but she already handle information and data, anything related to computer!! We shouldn’t burden her with extra work, but seeing how new trainee still incompetent…aigo, maybe she have to work extra! But I really thought one or two new member will be useful!”

“I just thinking, wouldn’t it be better if someone with great ability of snipping like the one who kill North Minister join us?”

“You wish Choi Sooyoung!!”

“Yea, I know! We don’t even have any single clue about this sniper and what her/his motive! Also our butler killer too! Not to mention this experiment 530? Yep, I guess I will forget all about this when we hit Italy for our vacation!!”

“You still have to deal with it when we return though!”

“Be quiet you chodding!!”

“Oh, they will return about two hours again! Guess what, Shinyoung said we will have another work again! I guess they really working us like a horse before we gone for vacation, at this rate we should get vacation longer than 5 days!” Taeyeon said while reading her phone.

When Shinyoung arrive, Jessica already gone to reporting her report. “Okay, two days again! Founder of GS club, Psy will land at Seoul! He requesting meeting with Our Emperor. Your mission is to protect the emperor and secure the area! We couldn’t believe anyone, even if that person is famous billionaires! So make sure you guys prepare for this mission! Now, I leave you guys to discussion about your strategy! Tell me when you done, I’m at cafeteria if you still need me!”

When Shinyoung leave, “What so fuss about this PSY?”

“Nothing except this person very rich at China and even though he is Korean, almost all big company in South Korea own by him, donating largest amount of money for our Nation! Though I don’t know if he had X note or what. Not to mention our country at bit edgy situation!” Taeyeon said while walking to whiteboard and begin to scribbling something.

Tiffany raised her hands, “Did we know what his reason to speak with our Emperor? He seldom comes to South Korea, right? Why now?”

“Maybe speak about donation again or something like that! Okay, let’s focus at our strategy here! We need to done this job perfectly before we could enjoy our little vacation!!” Taeyeon said while tapping board lightly.

 

Two day later, SNSD already ready with their formation. The meeting take place at Royal Garden, open place that already secure by SKNS. Everyone there wearing their stiff expression, even the usual happy-go-lucky team like SNSD.

Of course PSY arrive first, he just plain looking Korean with weird sense of hairstyle with tacky color and style clothes. He bring 6 of his bodyguard or assistant, 3 female and 2 male…while one of them is unknown. All her assistant wearing their blazer nicely like office worker, while this unknown …gives very different aura.

This person wears high collar coat that cover from nose to leg, wearing black fur hat, and also black sunglass. All in black clothes, that makes this person more mysterious. No one could see this person face, this person walking behind Psy with safe distance. Seem Psy trusting this one more than the other five.

When the King arrive, Psy like a dog coming over to King and offering handshake, while all his assistant stood from safe distance. Taeyeon couldn’t shake the feeling of uneasiness when this fur person walking and standing at the same place with their King. The King just looking at him without any intention to accept the handshake.

“King, thank you very much for spent your precious time for me! Should I present you a dance that I create by myself?”

“No need, please state your business as soon as you could!”

“Ah, Your highness really busy, I see…I will make my business going quick so I don’t waste Your highness time anymore!” Psy then walking with his moonwalk, “Your Highness, didn’t you think we already put ourselves in very humble position quite often? Being step by North like that and we still keep silence and never take any action?”

“What…do you mean by that?!”

“Our Prime Minister being killed and our Researcher being massacred, not to mention they blame us on their Minister death! That’s too much for one can handle, Your Highness!” Psy just smile, “Oh, don’t be so surprised Your highness! I have my own ear to know anything related to my own beloved country!”

“Your point of this meaningless talk?”

“I, myself here offering help for you, Your Highness! We can always strike back North dog! I can give you large amount of donation that you need for preparation to strike them! Name it and I’ll provide it! Also I never expecting something in return, this is just for you and my love for our nation!”

This of course make the King change his facial expression, from calm become angry. His face become stiffen with holding his anger. “We never ever think about strike against North Korea!! You should watch your way of state something! That’s really disrespectful of you to think North Korea like just a game for you!!”

“I didn’t mean to disrespect you, Your Highness!”

“I’m done talking with you!!” with that the King walk away, before Psy could follow The King, he already blocked by King Secretary. While King bodyguard already follow him, leaving Taeyeon group standby there, while Taeyeon keep her eye on GS club member.

“Psy, you hereby stated violated South Korea Immigration law because of your passport and visa, you prohibits to come across South Korea territory for 6 month!” after saying this, he turn his body and leave Psy still stunned or rather processing what he just heard.

Finally realize, this of course makes Psy furious and he begins screaming at his assistant, the big man like a bear furiously. While the unknown person still stood there like statue. Taeyeon and her team leaving Royal Garden, they just let SKNS team who will deal with them if they decide to do something stupid. But before they leave, Taeyeon spent one last glance toward that unknown person who still stood there like statue.

 

--

“Okay, let’s just say that Psy really weirdo!! Not to mention his entire bodyguard!” Sooyoung said while all team on standby at their own office. Doing what their called with hobby on free time duty. Like Sooyoung who complained while eating, her never ending snack.

“As weird as it’s seem but that black one really stood from anyone else from their group! We don’t even know that person is male or female, eastern or western, or anything!” Hyoyeon adding Sooyoung rant while watching new dance battle.

Taeyeon who in the middle of browsing free magazine look up, “Yeah, even by standing alone without sound already creeping you out! Is that even human?! What more bothering me is the way he easily suggest that we should attack North! Just what he thinks he is!”

“Hm, when you look at that…it’s true that attack North it’s not something wrong because they attack our researcher without any reason yet our King keep silence about this, like this is not something that need our or his concern” Sunny said while leaning on her chair deeper.

“It’s obviously something wrong with all of this recent case but I couldn’t found something related between the cases!” Taeyeon spinning her pen while closing her eye, seem in deep thinking. While Tiffany just smile and slowly she massage Taeyeon forehead.

“You will get wrinkle if you keep furrowed your eyebrow like this!”

“Thanks Fany-ah”

“Well, no use to rant or what because two day again! We will go to Italy for holiday! Better prepare ourselves after this!!” Nicole smile happily with Tiffany, they already planning their activity at Italy, mainly shopping.

“When you think it once again and carefully, isn’t it weird for Higher rank give us vacation in the middle of unsure situation like this?” Sunny said while looking at everyone, soon the atmosphere become silent like in graveyard.

“Yeah, they even give us more than 3 day vacation without any complaint or anything! Remember when we asked them for one night two day vacation at Jeju, without second thought they just refuse us and give us work soon after they refuse our idea!” Tiffany ponders for a moment.

“Well, whatever they want! Vacation still vacation! Nothing can stop us!”

 

--

To be continue

Please leave me some comment...so, it's will give me some support?

 

Ps: Is there anyone who watching Pee Mak (Thai movie) I hurt my jaw because of laughing! That movie really daebak!!